Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

:O ... I somehow get the feeling that the ending for this chapter is promising ...? Maybe I'm just being hopeful lol
Thanks for scantalating! Cant wait to read the next one ^_^

joined Jun 12, 2015

What a clifhanger! Poor Mimika.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I like that the art shifted from 'subtly creepy' to 'outright grotesque'. Feels like the right thing to do here.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

SHE'S A PERVERT! RUN YUZUMORI-SAN! RUNNNNNNNNNNN

9muses_kyungri_25(1990)-2crop
joined Dec 9, 2016

SHE'S A PERVERT! RUN YUZUMORI-SAN! RUNNNNNNNNNNN

Yes, run Yuzumori-chan! Run into Mimika's arms!

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 3:37AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Kael has the perfect avatar for their post

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

pep talk failed lol

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

When she said she can't be her friend anymore. I think yuzumori might be angry that she said that and not that she's in love with her. So, she's probably thinking "SHE'S STOPPING FROM BEING MY FRIEND THAT FUCKING BITCH"

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER.

HOLY COW, AUTHOR!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I FORSEE A NSFW CHAP COMING NEXT!! where Yuzumori-chan will f*ck Mimika hard for saying they can't stay friends

GOD (I mean honored Auther and translation team)) PLEASE GIVE US NEXT CHAP ASAP XD

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 4:51AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

My prediction is that face is Yuzumori misunderstanding what she's saying and thinking that they can no longer be friends at all, rather than something more than friends. Cliffhanger feels almost too cliche here.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

My prediction is that face is Yuzumori misunderstanding what she's saying and thinking that they can no longer be friends at all, rather than something more than friends. Cliffhanger feels almost too cliche here.

Same, but guess we'll have to wait for next chapter to see what's going to happen next.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I would find it infinitely more interesting if Yuzumori was actually disgusted by Mimika trying to go down on her.
I get that the misunderstanding route would be the easiest one to play out in this situation, but considering the author already surprised me a little by not having Mimika do what she thought of at the first page, I'm now expecting good things from this.
It would be great to see the lolicon issue be tackled as something real for once in a manga.
The fact that Mimika's intentions seems actually pure would make it even better.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Aaarrrggghhh the teasing is killing me!!!

joined Dec 18, 2014

I would find it infinitely more interesting if Yuzumori was actually disgusted by Mimika trying to go down on her.
I get that the misunderstanding route would be the easiest one to play out in this situation, but considering the author already surprised me a little by not having Mimika do what she thought of at the first page, I'm now expecting good things from this.
It would be great to see the lolicon issue be tackled as something real for once in a manga.
The fact that Mimika's intentions seems actually pure would make it even better.

True that it would be more realistic that way but remember, not everything needs to be ruined.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Gdi, this author loves to use those words that prick the hearts the most as much as we know the cliffhanger is cliche like, but still

2cc6881f7148b61f96cb296bb854ff55
joined Mar 27, 2016

Eh. It would be more interesting in a sense, but then where's the author supposed to go from there? It's clearly a yuri manga, so the author would have to use the tired old trope of "If its you, its ok" that we've seen countless of other times. And the lolicon angle has been tackled before in Yoshikawa Ginza District 4. What'll be more interesting is seeing how everything between Yuzumori and Mimika's friend will go down. I say just keep it at a misunderstanding where Yuzumori is just mad at the fact Mimika said she didn't wanna be friends anymore.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Eh. It would be more interesting in a sense, but then where's the author supposed to go from there? It's clearly a yuri manga, so the author would have to use the tired old trope of "If its you, its ok" that we've seen countless of other times. And the lolicon angle has been tackled before in Yoshikawa Ginza District 4. What'll be more interesting is seeing how everything between Yuzumori and Mimika's friend will go down. I say just keep it at a misunderstanding where Yuzumori is just mad at the fact Mimika said she didn't wanna be friends anymore.

A story exploring a concept doesn't automatically write that concept off as a possible element in other stories. The nice thing about having lots of different stories within a genre is that they can each explore its tropes with their own set of interpretations.

"It's just a misunderstanding" is the cheap and easy way out of this development in Yuzumori-san; it doesn't gel with all of the tension that's been built up over the past 10 chapters.

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 11:46AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Mimika totally did a suicide attack there. Is it over? Should we abandon ship? :'(

I think Yuzumori's reaction might have something to do with a past incident. Something similar might have been said but she got betrayed in the end, hence the disgust/fear at Mimika's words. She did had a buzzer with her when they first met.
I can be wrong ofc.

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 2:22PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Think what you think, we'll have to agree that Yuzu looks terrifying

joined Mar 11, 2016

@maya
Yeah. Unlike previous chapters, I am hesitant to reread this chapter. >_<

Azu_nyan_nyan_nyan_gif_1_by_jaegirlsdeviant438-d7ednu6
joined Oct 8, 2016

Wait a second... 6th page not fully translated!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Σ( ° △ °|||) oh god ...

Oh a new member!

Welcome to Dynasty Reader! I hope you will enjoy here!

Low-key the mods here have a really low tolerance. So be careful.

Passive-aggressive isn't a good look, dude.

I'm with you, Ulquiorra !
Incoming banhammer strike.

On a more "on-topic" note, only 2 days left for the new chapter, damn I'm impatient. I'm looking forward to reading it..
And if it goes the way I'm thinking it will, we should get a chapter of Yuzumori for christmas. Thanks, Santa Ejima Eri !

Img_2639
joined Nov 25, 2016

Yuzumori-san's face was pretty terrifying.. Poor Mimika.. (´・ ~ ・`) Like most of us here, I think that Yuzumori-san was just angry, because she misunderstood her words and thinks that Mimika lied to her and doesn't actually want to be friends with her (even though we know the reason why Mimika said that). Although, with this manga and its history of unpredictability, I'm not sure at all.

The cliffhanger, though... Ejima-sensei.. so cruel.. ;o;

To reply you must either login or sign up.