Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Anon is gonna be really confused about these posts when she gets back

Everyone, this never happened.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

What happened? :p

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

What happened? :p

Not the removed double posts ;P

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Wow, I just realised Nez actually edited my own post because of the gif.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:09PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think someone deleted their post as the page starter cus this just happened, as I clicked for p203
Very interesting, never seen it like this before

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Galich

2 opening posts in a row, nice timing :p

@Faust

You've discovered The Twillight Zone

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:10PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

2 opening posts in a row, nice timing :p

@Faust

You've discovered The Twillight Zone

@Rina

Luck of the Polish xD

Looks like we've entered The Twillight Zone within our Cafe everyone..

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Tempted to use back my Netsuzou Trap avatar.

But, it's per tradition of me to use an avatar of every new pairing I like for at least a week, so I'm sticking with this for now.

Pairing (and good avi) of the week ;P

Also, checked out first time in my life IRC. Didn't seen any names from regulars in this thread. Not really surprised, although I did expect Rina to be the kind of person to use it ;P

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Galich

Dynasty Cafe = Yuri > Dynasty Forum > John K Peta's >Dynasty non-yuri work > Netsuzou Trap > Dynasty IRC

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Not really surprised, although I did expect Rina to be the kind of person to use it ;P

What's an IRC?

Okay, going to stop messing with deleting posts now (lol). But I'm using back this avatar because I just made it.

The Fujiyuu Sekai avatar will be back after a while.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:16PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Rina

You're welcome

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:16PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Utopia, as-tu vu mes posts de tout a l'heure? D;

Rina

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:17PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You guys wanna think I'm the bad guy, I can manage that.

Y'all want me to manage that?

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Not really surprised, although I did expect Rina to be the kind of person to use it ;P

What's an IRC?

The private chat thing that some sites use, including Dynasty.

Okay, going to stop messing with deleting posts now (lol). But I'm using back this avatar because I just made it.

It is the best avatar. That's why everyone was using it.

Utoptia's recent posts in a nutshell.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:19PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Faust

Oui, sur ton utilisation de classique. J'avais déjà vu le premier, j'ai pas jugé utile d'y répondre. Ne t'en fais point, le malentendu est lavé.

Pour finir sur une note plus sérieuse, je déconne souvent ici mais j'ai tout à l'heure pu voir "First Girl I Loved" et j'ai eu envie d'écrire dessus. Si mes talents de review ne sont pas du niveau de Serena dont tu sembles apprécier le style lorsque j'écris dans la langue de Shakespare, je pense que mon écriture en français est d'un tout autre niveau.

Nota bene : c'est UtopTia, avec un T !

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

You're giving yourself too much credit, shitposting is an ancient tradition of this thread everyone is meant to accomplish when Anon is gone. The only shitposter missing is CCL, wonder what she's been up to these times.

...what he's been up to...
That... might actually be my fault. The site was down for a short time last Sunday, so, naturally, I told him it will be down for maintenance, for a week... Not sure if he bought it, though.)

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:20PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Utoptia's recent posts in a nutshell.

The context of that scene really makes me wanna see the battle between Utopia and Nez play out.

On a side note,

Utopia, as-tu vu mes posts de tout a l'heure? D;

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

I speak french too.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:20PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Utoptia seems to be the only one left with a bone to pick. I'm just using avatars that I made and enjoy seeing (it was someone else's idea to get everyone to use the same one), but, I do apologize regardess.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:33PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Utopia seems to be the only one left with a bone to pick. I'm just using avatars that I made and enjoy seeing (it was @Galich's idea to get everyone to use the same one), but, I do apologize regardess.

If you want me to use back the other avatar, please do tell me.

Umm.. I remember someone mentioning switching to your avi before.. I am guilty of nothing D:

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Uranus

I was pretty sure CCL was a she. Not being convinced, I'll stick with "them" instead.

Gengar

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ? TRAP version, all hail Kaaris.

Nez

I don't understand why you triggered. This is the place to joke, tease and being teased; I really don't see the meaning of being serious. And inspite of that, I even went out of my way by agreeing not to do things such as gif posting, because you kindly asked for. I really don't see what's wrong.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Umm.. I remember someone mentioning switching to your avi before.. I am guilty of nothing D:

It wasn't you? :o

Nvm, removing that then.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Pretty sure it was you. You should be glad that nobody actually switched their avatar after you told them to or you could be in a lot of trouble.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"All of my clients are innocent, in the sense that they are not guilty."

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I've changed back to this one and will stay with it until the situation rests over. Sorry if it bothered you, @Nez

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:28PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Pretty sure it was you. You should be glad that nobody actually switched their avatar after you told them to or you could be in a lot of trouble.

That would've been terrible. Think of the potentional damages done.

"All of my clients are innocent, in the sense that they are not guilty."

To be fair I learnt all of my non-school law knowledge from My Cousin Vinny. It did show how the law works very well.

To be fair I meant no harm, so my apologies if caused any. Sticking to this avi anyone, never even read a single chapter of it anyway.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.