Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Hmm I was wondering if people in Japan started asking for more yuri. This season we had a lot of subtext yuri,so these shows might also be an experiment to see if the audiences are interested in this type of genre.

Yuri Hime is becoming monthly this month. The anime is probably being made to promote their new format. Although it's a surprise it's two and no just one. Everyone was expecting Citrus anime, but NTR was a surprise.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Hahah why do you say that? xD I actually don't like her :P I like antagonist characters, but when they are also relatable and have a good side to them too. Junko is just pure evil and crazy.

Ah I see, that's actually rather surprising to hear. And, well...

I don't want to see them being outed in front of the whole school or Fujiwara uploading them on a site or something.

Considering the way Junko talks is pretty much "something something would be bad if it happened...wouldn't it cause so much despair?", this line slightly reminded me of her, hence why my question ^ _ ^"

But back on topic,

Yuri Hime is becoming monthly this month. The anime is probably being made to promote their new format. Although it's a surprise it's two and no just one. Everyone was expecting Citrus anime, but NTR was a surprise.

Tbh I'm surprised this actually got announced to be animated as well, I didn't even know it was that popular in Japan for an anime to be made.

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 7:50AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I thought that the manga will end better little after the Trip:
-Yuma break with Takeda because that
-Hotaru break up with Fujiwara because abused
-Yuma and Hotaru end together after the first one accept her feeling
this could easyli make in two or three chapter

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

New pic from Kodama Naoko's twitter promoting the release of Vol 3 tomorrow (today for those of us in Asia)

Seisa_6853icon
joined Dec 16, 2015

Holy jeebas this manga is horrifying. Just read up to where it's translated because of the announcement.. and I just don't want it to get worse :s
Needless to say, I'm not a fan of drama haha (why did I have to get attached to the characters?)
If I was Yuma at this point I'd fight to the death to protect Hotaru!

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Since the Jan issue of Yuri Hime comes out today on Nov 18, we should be able to expect more details regarding the anime adaptation by the end of this week (hoping that Kodama Naoko herself is overseeing the series composition of the anime)

Plus, Chapter 13 (and possibly more) should be released anytime now...still ever hoping for that HAPPY END between Hotaru and Yuma.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 6:48AM

joined Jun 12, 2015
C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Oh oh major drama ahead.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I think it looks like things are going well? Yuma is definitely starting to realize her feelings for Hotaru, looks like there's a flashback of how Hotaru and Fujiwara got together (not sure, but it seems like it) and Takeda is starting to realize that Yuma and Hotaru are together...

I need chapter 14 ; _ ; like, soon. Please let this end happily for Hotaru and Yuma...

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 8:20AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ohh flashback. I thought this was new drama with these other people, but this makes more sense.
Also it could be me, but Takeda seems to not really be mad when he thinks of Hotaru and Yuma. I'm telling you, he might end up shipping them lol. But I feel sorry for him tbh. At least Yuma doesn't date him now.
The Hotaru abuse needs to stop though

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ The abuse scene and the non-consensual things that followed it looks to be part of the flashback showing Hotaru meeting Fujiwara. If anything, it shows that their relationship has always been abusive and fake....poor Hotaru ; - ;

And yeah, now that you mention it that appears to be the case...hopefully he does end up supporting Yuma and Hotaru being together...actually, if the story is trying to establish that Hotaru and Fujiwara's relatonship was forced from the start, it might be possible for Takeda to be on the side of supporting Yuma finding her own happines. I mean, thinking about it, as much as he loves Yuma, he was willing to break-up with her when he thought that she was forcing herself to be with him; it would be really out-of-character of him to be against Yuma wanting to be with Hotaru.

Personally, I really don't think Kodama Naoko will make both of the male characters in this story turn out to be total pricks, surely only one of them will be the antagonist in all of this.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 8:46AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Spoilers ahead cause I don't want to fill this page with black lines xD

^ The abuse scene and the non-consensual things that followed it looks to be part of the flashback showing Hotaru meeting Fujiwara. If anything, it shows that their relationship has always been abusive and fake....poor Hotaru ; - ;

I think this particular scene is in the present. Because we can see that Yuma and Hotaru kiss now and Fujiwara sees them from the window again. Keep in mind, Hotaru and Yuma didn't kiss before chapter one. So this couldn't be a scene from the past.
Fujiwara probably got mad that she essentially cheats on him. Seriously, they should just break up already. I could see why Hotaru wouldn't break up on him if he wasn't an asshole or abusive, since she still thinks Yuma doesn't like her, but this is inexcusable.

I mean, thinking about it, as much as he loves Yuma, he was willing to break-up with her when he thought that she was forcing herself to be with him; it would be really out-of-character of him to be against Yuma wanting to be with Hotaru.

I root for the happy yuri ending, but I think he's been a good person so far and he at last deserves to not get screwed in the end by this mess.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'm incredibly mad.

You know, forget the NTR stuff: this is a totally BAD series.

I'm always insulted when it gets compared to citrus. They're both melodramatic, sure, but THIS...good fucking god. What's popular is popular, though.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I think this particular scene is in the present. Because we can see that Yuma and Hotaru kiss now and Fujiwara sees them from the window again. Keep in mind, Hotaru and Yuma didn't kiss before chapter one. So this couldn't be a scene from the past.

From what I am grasping from the flow of events, it seems to be like this:

Fujiwara sees Hotaru kissing Yuma, confronts her later on and asks her about whether she remembers how they met -> Flashback -> cuts to Fujiwara talking to Takeda over something -> Flashback.

In the scene cut after the talk between Fujiwara and Takeda, it showed Hotaru having a bruise on her cheek before the other non-consensual stuff happened; not to mention the entire scene is actually in Fujiwara's room and not the school. There's very little chance that the scene is set in the present.

Of course, this is just my conjecture, and until the translations are out I could be wrong ultimately...but I really wish I'm not, my heart can't take seeing Hotaru get abused even more in the present time.

Still, I agree that they should break up already. Which should hopefully happen soon once Yuma admits to Hotaru that she loves her.

I root for the happy yuri ending, but I think he's been a good person so far and he at last deserves to not get screwed in the end by this mess.

As long as the story ends with Hotaru being with Yuma, I actually don't really care what happens to Takeda; and I really doubt he'll be any less off by the end of the story than he is now. Fujiwara on the other hand...I really want him to go to prison for assault, or just die.

Besides, Kodama Naoko knows Takeda is unusually popular in a yuri manga, even if she will almost definitely end the story with Hotaru and Yuma being together, there's little possibility that she will hand him the short end of the stick. He'll probably just move on and find a girl that really loves him or something.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 11:38AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Ohh yes you're right. I didn't notice the bruise on her cheek missing in the next pannel :/
Man, these flashbacks need to stop

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't even know if Takeda realised what was going on, if he understood what he saw. By the looks of it, Hotaru likely smiled and made an excuse as to why one was on top of the other. Takeda seemed to have wondered about it, after parting ways with Yuma, but he also blushes at the thought and shakes his head. I wonder what Takeda and Fujiwara are talking about in the end, for it to parallel Yuma probably lying to them to excuse herself and meet up with Hotaru. Damn, Yuma looks so angsty and uneasy. She seems to... tolerate Hotaru's advances more? Hotaru seems to make advances more often/casually actually?
Hotaru should dump Fujiwara tbh, it's all "that's left", to let them try to explore "things" without having to feel more self conscious about it than they already are.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Given Yuma's rather intimate dream about Hotaru, I'd think she is starting to realize her feelings and desires for Hotaru; I just hope they both realize that the attraction and love between them is mutual soon.

Actually, the fact that Yuma is slowly becoming more accepting of Hotaru's advances is a very good sign of the direction where this is going.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:26PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmfao @the wet dream. I feel like, when Hotaru isn't making advances, Yuma's having wet dreams xD It just doesn't stop lmao.
Her face saddens me tho, she looks rather unhappy about it, while Hotaru went back to looking flirty and confident, rather than maintaining a distance. Seems like they're back to being the same close friends they were before (without Hotaru staying away I mean), but rather than "practicing" with Hotaru, it's more like Hotaru does it so naturally. It's like she gave her that last kiss like you'd greet someone with a handshake or a hug. Idk if we get a look at Hotaru's thoughts/feels this time, but I'd like to know her thoughts on receiving a kiss, how it made her feel. Did she feel happy? Hopeful? They're this close to going out tbh. I can tell that there's something still in the way (excluding how Hotaru still has a bf I guess?)
Yuma is sorta SLOWLY figuring out that she's attracted to Hotaru, but idk if she's aware that it's the same for Hotaru, or if Yuma thinks she's just playing around. It's hinted that Hotaru's in love with Yuma, but she's yet to show Yuma evidence of this. Even if Yuma realises she likes Hotaru that way, she really isn't doing much about it, and instead, just lets Hotaru have her way more often I guess? They're borderline [close] friends with benefits at this point. On the "feelings" department, no one seems to be doing anything. Unless Yuma brings it up (I can't imagine Hotaru telling Yuma she loves her tbh), I feel like they'll remain in this weird, sexual tense stalemate, or if Fujiwara does something like share that pic or wtv and make other ppl question their relationship, which I feel like he won't unless he needs to, like if Hotaru dumps him.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ I agree, it feels like they're both slowly advancing towards that stage of realizing and confessing their love for eachother; I mean, it's pretty much all but outright confirmed that Hotaru has feelings for Yuma at this point, and Yuma is slowly starting to get towards that stage too. But yeah, I do think Yuma will be the one that confesses to Hotaru later on since it feels like she's a lot more direct with her emotions.

If there's anything still standing in their way, I really think it's Yuma having to come to terms with her feelings and breaking Hotaru out of her self-destructive shell. Still, on the bright side, a confident and flirty Hotaru and how Yuma is more accepting of her advances means she is less likely to be as self-destructive as she was the past few chapters.

Personally, since Hotaru is being even more casual with her advances as of this chapter, I've a feeling she might be aware that Yuma is starting to fall for her, especially after the kiss in the last chapter. To be honest it feels like Hotaru wants Yuma to fall deeper and deeper in love with her by continuing to flirt with her at this point, sort of in a way to confirm that her feelings towards Yuma will be reciprocated.

And this is the brilliant thing about this manga, it keeps you in suspense but still progresses the relationship ever so slightly; it's moving forwards, there's no doubt about it, but yet it still maintains that air of uncertainty around things. The entire thing is so thrilling to follow, it's amazing.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 6:23PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/ChaosTeam/posts/197370310716771

Interview with Kodama Naoko-sensei (and Saburouta) ^ _ ^

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

"よくやるよな"
LOLOL

joined Mar 19, 2016

Abuse relationship what? Nah
It was a relationship that started to help each other from unwanted confessions (dramatic and forceful ones) so while it was fake I suspect Fujiwara might have felt that both Hotaru and himself were similar. Camaraderie? friendship? Whatever it was that met an inconvenience because .. then he found out about her being a DFB.

Hotaru why are you so horny and retarded? >_>;

In the flashback, there was a hint of anger Fujiwara let slip when he found out he was just being used by Hotaru after he saw her with Yuma so perhaps the trip wasn't the first time but what is the worst is that Hotaru was ready so breaking up or whatever outcome happened was expected for her (sex was normal for her from what is implied so no big deal there) even Fujiwara was surprised a bit asking her if that was what she wanted.

They're accomplices and ironically both being the piece of shit they're ironically are more similar than they were before (btw if I got it right Fujiwara cheating was just a fake rumor cuz himself doesn't wants to be involved with anyone for the time being and Hotaru is a good cover).

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 1:54AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014
joined Mar 19, 2016

Looks like DEEN.

They also increased Yuma's bust size a lot.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 2:19AM

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Hotaru is a precious sinnamon roll too seductive for this world. Yuma is a precious cinnamon roll that is actually a cinnamon roll.

To reply you must either login or sign up.