Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

joined Oct 20, 2013

Wait, so this series have been scanned and translated in the past already? And here i thought it was a new series.

It's a current ongoing series (3 volumes released so far with a 4th coming out in a few weeks).
The chapter one was previously translated by /u/ scanlations a few months ago, but it looks like Hachimitsu have started from the beginning, rather than where /u/ left off.

Alluka
joined Nov 7, 2016

Shiratori fell for Washio. Washio fell for Kotooka. Kotooka fell for Shiratori... Perfect triangle..

I think it was Shiratori that Washio fell for in grade school. It was said that she looked like a boy in grade school..

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wait, so this series have been scanned and translated in the past already? And here i thought it was a new series.

It's a current ongoing series (3 volumes released so far with a 4th coming out in a few weeks).
The chapter one was previously translated by /u/ scanlations a few months ago, but it looks like Hachimitsu have started from the beginning, rather than where /u/ left off.

Oh i see, thanks for the info. I got excited for a second, thinking there was at least 2 more chapters out there, but it seems that it hasn't been translated before.

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

You know, stupid theory, but perhaps Tsukasa was that takoyaki shirt wearing "boy" that Washio fell in love with? Kotooka did mention that she looked a lot like a boy in the past... I don't think they even went to the same grade school, but, yeah, that's why this is a stupid theory.

Hey it's not a stupid theory it's a very manga-theory, I was wondering the same thing lol

Not only does it make sense from a Chekhov's Gun standpoint, that's definitely within the realm of possibility for someone with a pillow like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch02#13 .

I don't know... I was thinking the same thing, but look at this raw file http://www.ganganonline.com/viewer/player/viewer.html?tw=2&cid=SQEX_NANASHINXXXC0180_72 I am not good at Japanese but I think it says that the guy wearing takoyaki shirt is 2 years older than Washio.

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 3:32AM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I smell Yaoi, glass-kun just dont want to admit that he's gay for the twin brother

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I hope Washio falls in love with Tsukasa in the end! I'm so rooting for them to end up together please >_<

ME TOO FRIEND

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Listen here,
He's hot

i'm gonna have so much hate for this

ITS OK FRIEND I THOUGHT SO TOO. HE IS HOT, YES.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

...I had a dream last night that Nadeshiko and Tsukasa were in the wrong place at the wrong time, got accused of cannabalism, and were shot on the spot by an unknowing Kotooka. Can someone confirm this doesn't happen in later chapters? Lol.

Anyway, I want to see more from Kotooka. She serially dates guys and keeps saying things like "We're all girls so it doesn't matter", but she definitely knows more than she lets on. I'd like to see her with Tsukasa even :3

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

...I had a dream last night that Nadeshiko and Tsukasa were in the wrong place at the wrong time, got accused of cannabalism, and were shot on the spot by an unknowing Kotooka.

Holy fucking shit lmfao

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm glad that I'm not going crazy and I had read the first chapter before... I look forward to the rest of the series. I hope the translations come fast knowing there are already three or four volumes out there. :) So far it is pretty good. A true triangle! (Would be wonderful for a poly ending...)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

...I had a dream last night that Nadeshiko and Tsukasa were in the wrong place at the wrong time, got accused of cannabalism, and were shot on the spot by an unknowing Kotooka. Can someone confirm this doesn't happen in later chapters? Lol.

Anyway, I want to see more from Kotooka. She serially dates guys and keeps saying things like "We're all girls so it doesn't matter", but she definitely knows more than she lets on. I'd like to see her with Tsukasa even :3

Dude, spoilers

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Shiratori was secretly a tomboy? Move over, glasses guy, she's mine!

joined Jun 30, 2015

So why can't we have a perfect love triangle when everyone's feeling is returned?

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Kind of rooting for Kotooka and Tsukasa so far, blue hair is a little mehh for me. Too angsty! The other two are just cutieeees

I am expecting this to get hella complicated. Not bothered about the dude, as I kind of like his style??? Plus the bro sounds hilarious

fuck it, we already have a circular love triangle, just chuck in even more love interests, why not!

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

Actually i'n rooting for Washio and Shiratori and i think Washio like Shiratori too. She just can't sort out her feelings

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

Washio said that she fell in love to a guy wearing Takoyaki shirts and i think the guy wearing Takoyaki shirts is Shiratori and she said she didn't want Takooka to know coz i think Washio actually realize or know that Takaooka is inlove with Shiratori. Right?? this is perfect

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Washio said that she fell in love to a guy wearing Takoyaki shirts and i think the guy wearing Takoyaki shirts is Shiratori and she said she didn't want Takooka to know coz i think Washio actually realize or know that Takaooka is inlove with Shiratori. Right?? this is perfect

Dude, get the name right lol it's Kotooka

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I mean, i doubt Washio actually knows that Kotooka is in love with Shiratori. Otherwise i think she would've gave up her feelings for the sake of her loved one happiness or some bs like that.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 8:47AM

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I mean, i doubt Washio actually knows that Kotooka is in love with Shiratori. Otherwise i think she would've gave up her feelings for the sake of her loved one happiness or some bs like that.

Trueeee about the loved one's happiness thing. I don't even understand how there are four volumes worth of this lol. It's gonna be a ride.

Oops deltahalo you're right. Sorry I ruined it for everyone ahahaha

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Uhg, this chapter hurt... hopefully her brother will notize she's being awkward and ask her real feelings, hiding them so hard hurts :c (Kotooka you're useless you like her but you make her sad).

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Smh. Why is author keep on saying he is handsome after every damn page? He is not even remotely near medicore.

That nerd ass creep looks like a bitch ass nerd. Seriously, if you think he is handsome i guess everyone on this Earth is a model and have crap taste.

As for the chapter, meh. Nothing special. The series went downhill after chapter 1.

And i thought we will finally have a good yuri series. Smh.

Alluka
joined Nov 7, 2016

I honestly feel bad for Kotooka a little bit. It's like there's no chance to be with her so she just shrug it off and let it go for shiratori.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

This is what handsome manga character with glasses looks like:

^HANDSOME GUY!

Not this bitch:

^BITCH ASS NERD!

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 11:15PM

joined Jun 14, 2013

Probably just me. Its just really annoying already knowing I'm likely not gonna like this or how it'll end. After reading all chapters, so far it's pretty predictable. I'm finding it hard to like any of the characters besides MC and who she likes (not even much tho). Guess that love triangle tag really isn't for me. So tedious. Makes me wanna groan ughhh out loud.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^

Nah. You are not the only one. Way too many unnecessary characters added to the story. And worst thing is that they are slapped on our face without any actual development of MC and her two best friends.

Talk about wasted potential.

To reply you must either login or sign up.