Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

You know that feeling when you discover a new favorite music artist? Just had that after a long time of motly sticking to the same music.

Yeah, I know that feel. I listen to almost the same shiz everyday, so hearing something new feels kinda weird, but I still hold on to the songs I listened to before cause I have nothing to do with life :'^)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Ekicho

Ouch, that really does sound embarassing :< But look on the bright side, everyone has embarssing moments when they were younger! ^ o ^

last edited at Oct 20, 2016 6:38AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Ekicho

Imo what you did then was kind of cute. Clueless people have their own charm! (but don't trust me, I'm one of them <_<, but it's not so bad when I end up making someone laugh from time to time - that's a talent! xD)

@ Rina

And no it's just a regular subway train sadly, this island is so small that one end to another theoretically only takes an hr or so.

oh, I got excited for nothing then..
if I may ask, where are you from?
a small island.. it made me think of one of those exotic romantic islands xD

You know, like those [insert series here]-confession blogs that you see on Tumblr every now and then :D It'll be fun!

It would be fun to read your confessions ^_^

and I like your new avatar :)

p.s. I wonder how are Galich and Anon doing ^^"

last edited at Oct 20, 2016 7:52AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@BlackKitty

I'm from Singapore, it's hardly a romantic place XD and thanks for liking the avatar ^ o ^

And hmm...I guess I might as well post one confession here :p

- I confess that in terms of similar thematics, I prefer Minami x Anya (the charas in my current avatar) to NozoEli.

last edited at Oct 20, 2016 9:14AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So I just picked up iM@S Cinderella Girls, and I am actually really enjoying it; like, in a way it feels a lot more relatable than something like Love Live where the story is really contained to the particular plot element introduced in the anime and partially revolves around it. Although I am so far 10 eps in, I really like the interactions between the characters and how the theme is just simply seeing these girls aiming to become idols - this subltlety and simplicity in the thematics of the anime really resonates with me in that I can understand that desire to shine and become better, and the message is being delievered straightforwardly.

Though, it is a bit unfortunate that my gf doesn't like the iM@S franchise...nor will she like Anya because of the tensions between Russia and Finland...

Side note: I really, really love Anya's character, she is just adorable with the way she tries to speak japanese. Although ultimately I can only give her 2nd place because Ranko is voiced by Uchida Maaya, who I absolutely admire; still, they're both amazing characters. That being said, I still prefer Minami x Anya to Nozoeli.

Also, the Producer character looks so stoned in every scene, it's hilarious XD and it's great that his addition doesn't really detract from the core yuri pairings of the anime.

last edited at Oct 20, 2016 8:13PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina

I'm from Singapore, it's hardly a romantic place XD and thanks for liking the avatar ^ o ^

I hope at least you have some parks and greenery on the island!

Oh, no need to thank me but lol... it's not easy - I just get used to your avatar and you change it xD

And hmm...I guess I might as well post one confession here :p

Haha, looks like a confession made by you ^^

Both pairs look cute.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just read Toriko latest chapter.

Wings came out and defeated Acacia with single poke. As expected from the hyped up character.

But don't want it to end here! Its only like 400 chapters! I mean look at Naruto and Bleach!

If shit level manga like them can have more than 600 chapter why can't Toriko?!

Go to fucking space already!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Speaking of hyped up characters... Sombra, am I right?

Yeah, I know that feel. I listen to almost the same shiz everyday, so hearing something new feels kinda weird, but I still hold on to the songs I listened to before cause I have nothing to do with life :'^)

Well, I mostly listen to my 700 song playlist on spotify on random so I don't usually listen to many of the same songs too often. But it's still really nice to just find a completely new (to me anyways) artist that completely blows you away.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Beautiful music video that was just released 2 days ago
Fun Fact: I actually shared the original song that this video was from In one of my previous comments on this thread.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hi guys I'm sorry to bother with this but if there are any overwatch shippers could you PLEEASSEE tell me how and where I can find Charecter intractions? Or like the background of character? Or why they are shipped!? I reaaaaaallly wanna get into the fandom but I have no idea who the characters are and what's their releshionships and I only know basically that the plot of the game was about a revelation of robots and a group called overwatch to protect the safety sooo...yeh..........pls help! TT///A///TT

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Hi guys I'm sorry to bother with this but if there are any overwatch shippers could you PLEEASSEE tell me how and where I can find Charecter intractions? Or like the background of character? Or why they are shipped!? I reaaaaaallly wanna get into the fandom but I have no idea who the characters are and what's their releshionships and I only know basically that the plot of the game was about a revelation of robots and a group called overwatch to protect the safety sooo...yeh..........pls help! TT///A///TT

There's comics and there's shorts on youtube. Widowtracer gets shipped because of the Alive short. Pharmercy gets shipped because of gameplay mechanics. Rest gets shipped because why the fuck not. At least yuri wise.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

There's comics and there's shorts on youtube. Widowtracer gets shipped because of the Alive short. Pharmercy gets shipped because of gameplay mechanics. Rest gets shipped because why the fuck not. At least yuri wise.

Oh thank you! >//w//< I'm gonna try and find the comics and stuff and yeh why not! I jus wish I knew more about the charecters background but I still really enjoy all their ships =w=

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Rina

I hope at least you have some parks and greenery on the island!

Fortunately, we do (lol) ^ _ ^

Oh, no need to thank me but lol... it's not easy - I just get used to your avatar and you change it xD

ehehehe ^ ^" I kinda have an habit of always changing my avatar when I make a new one or when a new pairing catches my attention.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

I'm really sorry! I know I've been neglecting some replies on here during the past week!
I'll try to do a better job again! m(_ _)m

@ Blackkitty

p.s. I wonder how are Galich and Anon doing ^^"

I'm doing okay, thank you for asking! ^^
I just feel worn out and a little hollow.

How about you?
We've been talking about me too much recently... (^_^“)
I even forgot to congratulate you on getting a job!
I hope it's a job you like! That's the most important part (after getting paid) ;)

once a stray kitten chose me when she came to our door... she turned out to be a real devil xD

All evil is attracted to innocence... ^^
Do you still have her...?

hahaha, the opposite... I let myself put on some extra weight and now I can't button up my favorite shirts :( ..which means going shopping for new ones and it would be annoying xD

So you don't like going shopping either?
Same here! :)
That's why I like online shops! No need to leave the house and look around for stuff you like. Too annoying for my taste (^_-)v

Here's to a relaxing weekend for everyone!
( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )
Cheers!

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

|ʘ‿ʘ)╯

'n Abend! ;)

I was wondering whether or not you managed to watch Wynonna Earp to the end...?
Just being a little curious... ◔̯◔

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, I did. Didn't regret watching it and I'm probably gonna watch season 2 too. Was pretty okay.

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Nice! I finished it as well.
At the end I really started to like it and I even wanted more ^^ That's always a good sign but I honestly didn't expect that after the first episode...
It actually was kinda fun.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So apparently I'm not in the same group as I was previously when I return to classes later, which is fine I guess (lol). For what it's worth, it's probably for the better.

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 10:41PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Speaking of discovering new artists sadly could only find male version

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh yeah, totally forgot to post the music.

Joyner Lucas - Happy Birthday
Joyner Lucas - Ross Capicchioni
Joyner Lucas - I'm Sorry

Best storytelling I've heard in a long time. Fair warning though, they're all pretty emotional and especially I'm Sorry may or may not make you cry.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://soundcloud.com/mell-jung/love-laika-memories

I lost track of how many times I've listened to this...the lyrics are really beautiful, albeit really sad at the same time.

In other news, I'll be posting a set of Minami x Anya pics (3) daily for the next 4 days on my Tumblr blog ^ - ^ I am quite obssessed with this pairing atm...

last edited at Oct 23, 2016 8:36AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://youtu.be/37NAXO0hwMc

Here's a random song for everyone \(^o^)/

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@Gengar who is your avatar of?

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

https://youtu.be/37NAXO0hwMc

Here's a random song for everyone \(^o^)/

could you give the english title I'm a pleb who can't speak japanese

last edited at Oct 24, 2016 12:03AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ the translation is "A fathomless form of love" (romaji : kyoumei shinai ai no katachi), apparently ^ - ^

To reply you must either login or sign up.