Forum › Ichaicha wa Ouchi ni Kaettekara!! discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was quite fun :)

But why is Rein big with no comment / explanation?

last edited at Oct 16, 2016 6:13AM

joined Jan 4, 2014

Cheerleading outfit, eh? Interesting. Got to love Nanoha's immediate reaction as well. I have to admit I find myself liking Nagomi Kissa's stuff despite the ecchi nature and the somewhat disproportionate upper bodies. Oh, and once again, stay strong Vivio... ;)

(as a small aside, on the last page, can someone please tell me what the おくづは means? Is it something like "credits" or "imprint"? Can neither find in my dictionary, nor get Google to translate it. Bing at least throws out something vaguely coherent, but "keep based on the" is still not all that helpful)

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

nanoha is so cool lol

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow thats some lewd art! I love it though

Gotta love pervy Hayate

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

NanoFate cleans my heart

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

pervy Hayate

...but you repeat yourself.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I enjoyed this, a lot.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Then was quite fun :)

It's the old Reinforce Eins from A's. The "Will of the Tome of Darkness" or whatever. I can't explain why she's like this either.

Also, that talk about cheerleaders and queen bees and the "American school caste system" reminds me of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

last edited at Oct 16, 2016 1:45AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

jtt

(as a small aside, on the last page, can someone please tell me what the おくづは means? Is it something like "credits" or "imprint"? Can neither find in my dictionary, nor get Google to translate it. Bing at least throws out something vaguely coherent, but "keep based on the" is still not all that helpful)

I couldn't find anything with the hiragana either - then realised it ended with 'ke' not 'ha' so I went with typing that into translate - okutsuke - which means 'Colophon' - the definition of which is - 'A statement at the end of a book, typically with a printer's emblem, giving information about its authorship and printing origin'.

So to summarize, to me it seems to fit being okutsuke / okuzuke (not sure which is right) - (Kanji 奥付け) meaning 'Colophon' - or basically publishers details?

last edited at Oct 16, 2016 3:50AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

This is based off not only StrikerS but also Innocent...I think.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i unconsciously shriek with the NanoFate tag :v

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

This is based off not only StrikerS but also Innocent...I think.

Oh, this piques my interest if Eins is still around in Innocent, Innocent might actually be worth reading after StrikerS went nowhere and Force was... well, let's say it was a disappointment and leave it at that.

joined Jan 4, 2014

jtt

I couldn't find anything with the hiragana either - then realised it ended with 'ke' not 'ha' so I went with typing that into translate - okutsuke - which means 'Colophon' - the definition of which is - 'A statement at the end of a book, typically with a printer's emblem, giving information about its authorship and printing origin'.

So to summarize, to me it seems to fit being okutsuke / okuzuke (not sure which is right) - (Kanji 奥付け) meaning 'Colophon' - or basically publishers details?

...*ARGH* Thank you very much.

Not sure how the hell I managed to see that as a 'ha' despite reading it about 200 times, as well as typing the romaji to get the hiragana in the first place. So at least my guess from the context was correct, but I was still despairing of the definition (which would have been so much easier if my brain hadn't given up). As for the romaji, the hiragana seem to indicate it should be okudzuke due to the dakuten (づ)?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

...*ARGH* Thank you very much.

Not sure how the hell I managed to see that as a 'ha' despite reading it about 200 times, as well as typing the romaji to get the hiragana in the first place. So at least my guess from the context was correct, but I was still despairing of the definition (which would have been so much easier if my brain hadn't given up). As for the romaji, the hiragana seem to indicate it should be okudzuke due to the dakuten (づ)?

Depending on the font it's not hard mistake は for け if you aren't paying attention - I missed it too the first few times I checked that page :)

I've never seen づ romanised to dzu before - but there are several different schemes for romanising kana - I learnt づ as 'zu' - and as far as I remember it has the same sound as ず - I'm fairly sure at least you don't voice the 'd' sound - but there isn't really a 'right' romanising scheme. Google uses the 'dzu' version of づ I saw.

But as for being okutsuke or okudzuke/okuzuke I'm sure you are right and it is the latter - but you can type either into translate and get the same word - the dakuten can sometimes not seem to be needed - not sure when or why. And if you put 奥付け into translate it does come back as Okudzuke.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I'm mostly wondering why Eins is so enamoured with Fate's rump on the cover. No, scratch that, I know exactly why, I'm just confused at the timeline that can have Innocent's Eins gazing at (adult) Fate's behind. Then again, time travel is possible in Innocents...

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

In the cheerleader extra story I just couldn't figure out who the 5th person was, usually the 5th person would be Hayate, but they all have long hair. Alicia... was there a person like that in their group, oh! Wait that's impossible, but awesome! Even tho it can never be, it is somehow nice to indulge in the fantasy of Fate's big sister being alive.

The girls asking for help with the stockings is Vivio right? This one is a bit confusing in several ways I guess, still funny all the same.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

To explain (this late in the game), the second and fourth stories take place in the Nanoha Innocent universe, in which none of the bad stuff happened, all the villains are good people, and the magic/battle stuff takes place in a VR/card game called "Brave Duel". Among the other changes, Alicia is alive as Fate's big sister, Precia and Lindy are co-parenting them plus Chrono (and co-own a big toy store), and Nanoha gets to show off her ninja skills.

The sequel, Nanoha Innocents , goes on to introduce characters from StrikerS and later.

To reply you must either login or sign up.