Forum › Step Up To The Plate, Ladies discussion

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

This was cute, Bocha great as always. Thanks for this.

Is cutting nails really necessary if there's a penis in the relationship?

joined Jul 26, 2014

Futa!Maki is usually great, but Maki being the one to get rammed by another girl's dick is good too.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

a lot of these recent futanari here just feel more like gender benders.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So... maki didn't want rin to cut her nails because she didn't want her to use her fingers, but the other thing? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yea I thought for sure this had to have been gender bender.

joined Dec 13, 2013

I usually like futa but this one really looked like Rin was picked only bc her looks are pretty alike to a guy's than any other girl in μ's

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

I usually like futa but this one really looked like Rin was picked only bc her looks are pretty alike to a guy's than any other girl in μ's

You guys aren't alone on that one...

The author even picked the girl who looks most like a dude, and dressed "Him" up too look like one too.

To someone who doesn't have a clue about the characters, they'd probably think of this as het from the sex scene.

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 4:38AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i never read tags, and i don't know if it happens to others also, but there's this strange feeling when, at a certain point of the story, you think :"ah... it's futa..."
i suggest to change the "futanari" tag with the "let-down" or "disappointment" tags.
well, i'm masochist and i'll probably continue to not look at the tags before reading

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

You whiny babies... Get out of this tag..
Anyway, thanks translators :) Nice one

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

i don't know about this love live! serie but a male who sounds "nyaa" is way too gay ._.
or do japanese males actually make that sound ???

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 7:10AM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

shame people aren't enjoying this one as much as the kitamuratooru one. I thought it was super fun.

also Rin's wearing a skirt on the cover! What more do you guys need?! (also Rin in pants is good in general tbqh.)

i don't know about this love live! serie but a male who sounds "nyaa" is way too gay ._.

jesus this might be the worst post on dynasty since 'too butch' on like. every level

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

I think you made a wrong turn somewhere.

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 8:54AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i don't know about this love live! serie...

You're not very convincing when you've commented on other Love Live! doujins before.

Avatar1457667_10200109529819755_1695728463_n
joined Mar 15, 2016

I mean, the title seems to imply multiple women... So one should reasonably assume when there are only two characters..?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I appreciate that this is one of those rare futa doujins where the plot isn't basically "Holy fuck, dicks are AMAZING!" But on the other hand the presence of the dick is a bit baffling as there's no real reason for Rin to have one in the first place. You could do the exact same scene without it, and nobody would realize. So...really, why bother?

I don't hate it, but I'm not going to re-read it. Put me down for a "shrug and walk away" reaction.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I appreciate that this is one of those rare futa doujins where the plot isn't basically "Holy fuck, dicks are AMAZING!" But on the other hand the presence of the dick is a bit baffling as there's no real reason for Rin to have one in the first place. You could do the exact same scene without it, and nobody would realize. So...really, why bother?

I don't hate it, but I'm not going to re-read it. Put me down for a "shrug and walk away" reaction.

It's probably because sex is much more pleasurable and meaningful with a dick.

Rsz_mlg_yes__precure_5____by_candygirl4226-d8kc01n
joined Apr 22, 2015

Yay! Maki x Rin story!

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I dunno. I almost always dislike doujinshi that make Rin either trans or futa. It's not because I have an aversion to either thing, per se. It's because the entire point of her development of character in the show was that she was uncomfortable showing her feminine side, and her friends had to really fight to show her that she not only was just as cute a girl as the rest of them, but that she had her own unique type of femininity and adorable girlishness that made her stand out with that Rin brand of sweetness. Futa type stuff makes me kinda sad because it feels like it undoes all that struggle and eventual acceptance to be how she wants to be. (Yes yes I know it's an anime and fan art/stories so anything goes, and that's okay. It's just my personal feelings on the matter for this particular character.)

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 10:31AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I dunno. I almost always dislike doujinshi that make Rin either trans or futa. It's not because I have an aversion to either thing, per se. It's because the entire point of her development of character in the show was that she was uncomfortable showing her feminine side, and her friends had to really fight to show her that she not only was just as cute a girl as the rest of them, but that she had her own unique type of femininity and adorable girlishness that made her stand out with that Rin brand of sweetness. Futa type stuff makes me kinda sad because it feels like it undoes all that struggle and eventual acceptance to be how she wants to be. (Yes yes I know it's an anime and fan art/stories so anything goes, and that's okay. It's just my personal feelings on the matter for this particular character.)

I agree with that, and on top of that as a trans woman myself Rin never, ever feels like she's trans in the series. If anyone comes off that way, it's the tentative yet passionate Hanayo. Rin, for her part, comes off as a tomboy who harbours a desire to explore a part of herself she never has before, but not in a "trans" way if that makes any sense.

The bigger sin of course is that taking the least feminine character, slapping a dick on her and calling it done, is pretty much the laziest option from a writing perspective.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

yeah personally rin never really figures into my trans ll hcs, I am not the biggest fan of writing her like that for the above reasons

--look thing is i'd go the other way and want to read rin as dfab genderfluid if she's not cis????

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

totally, look at Felix Argyle

joined Jul 26, 2014

#rinshouldbetheonetotakethedicc
#toproveherfemininity

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Is cutting nails really necessary if there's a penis in the relationship?

Man I feel bad for your female lovers if you only use your penis for sex

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

i don't know about this love live! serie...

You're not very convincing when you've commented on other Love Live! doujins before.

all i know about love live are it's an anime about idols and some characters name like maki or nico

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 1:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.