joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter's all ready for you

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

^

New chapter's all ready for you

Once again, I can't thank you enough!
Seriously, I'm enjoying this so much!
Thanks to all involved in translating this wonderful manga.

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 9:47PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

There's been kind of a massive communication divide between these two for the last few chapters that hasnt really been addressed :/

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

So Inoue-senpai was serious after all.
Huh, usually I hate this kind of development, but maybe she's exactly what these two cuties need to spice it up a little bit?

joined Jul 31, 2013

There's been kind of a massive communication divide between these two for the last few chapters that hasnt really been addressed :/

Well it's all been taking place on the same day at the school festival. They've been constrained by time and distance so far, and hopefully it'll all lead to a climax where that honesty and openness takes place. Kase taking Yamada onto the track field with her is a good symbolic step in that direction.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Please Yamada .. do not back away because you feel bad for the senpai now. (<-- do not want)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

THESE CUTIES I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

IT ENDED SO ABRUPTLY

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

on another note, I'm 99% sure that it's "crêpe"

and what that felt really short

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 10:45PM

joined Apr 1, 2014

Finishing jealousy arc is like getting to fairy island in berserk

joined Feb 19, 2011

IT ENDED SO ABRUPTLY

I agree really out of nowhere there O.O Kinda feel jipped XD

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Finishing jealousy arc is like getting to fairy island in berserk

EIGHT YEAR BUS RIDE INCOMING
I for one thought the conviction arc of Kase-san was the best

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

IT ENDED SO ABRUPTLY

Goggled Anon already mentioned that the chapter would be short since the author had some stomach trouble. I imagine you must have missed it.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh, I missed that post. I hope Takashima-sensei is doing ok.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

IT ENDED SO ABRUPTLY

Goggled Anon already mentioned that the chapter would be short since the author had some stomach trouble. I imagine you must have missed it.

Oh I see. Sorry it felt weird for me. Really hope the author will feel better.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There's been a lot of speculation about what Inoue-san's deal is. I don't understand why what seems to me the most obvious version hasn't been more popular.
I think Inoue-san has never been Kase-san's girlfriend and it's never even occurred to Kase-san as a possibility (in fact the longer the story goes the more I think that Kase-san has never had a girlfriend, it's just been assumed because she's so cool and princely)-- but Inoue-san wants her bad and was about the closest person to her for a long time, so she feels like Kase-san is her property. She's never had the guts to propose and sort of coasted as long as Kase-san seemed oblivious to romance and never got close to anyone in particular. She assumes that Yamada might be a junior version of the same thing, feels threatened by how much Kase-san's been talking about this new kid, but doesn't figure this mere non-athletic person for an actual girlfriend, at least not yet. So she's telling Yamada "I liked her first, I'm senior around here, she's mine, back off." In a rather snide and snippy way.

She may even have been planning to use this special occasion--this run just between the two of them--as an opportunity for confession. And now, from her point of view, there's a third wheel. Might go some way towards explaining how rude she's being.

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 12:49AM

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think Inoue-san has never been Kase-san's girlfriend and it's never even occurred to Kase-san as a possibility

I've been thinking this exactly. My first thought when she actually spoke to Yamada for the first time was a "get out of my way" feeling. Meanwhile, Kase-san only thinks of senpai as a sports rival.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

the feeling of inoue-senpai actually not n was never kase's ex-girlfriend is strong lol

It's true inoue n kase is close but just as a rival in sport n senior-junior relationship. They treasure their friendship a lot n that's what I can see

but still Yamada is so cute when being insecure n jealous over inoue XD

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I wonder why people even ever assumed she was Kase-san's girlfriend. It is very obvious she never had a girlfriend and its all just rumors.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I suspect they were close enough that to an outside observer (i.e., Mikawa) it looked like they were an item, or to be more precise, that Inoue was obiously interested in Kase (or at least obvious to everyone but Kase herself) enough that even if nothing was happening that you'd figure that was why they were together

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Wait, Kase-san is actually jealous of Mikawa?
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeheheehhhh

Arttumbsicon
joined Feb 10, 2015

Getting introduced as a friend.

Ouch

Hanako
joined Jan 26, 2014

Huh. So Yamada is troubled by Inoue, and Kase is jealous of Mikawa. Man, Yamada and Kase really needs to have a heart to heart.

Yuri is the best
Sans-titre
joined Oct 3, 2014

They are cute together. Btw in the titre there is a mistake. You have to put an circumflex accent on crêpe if you want to write it correctly in french. ^ ^

To reply you must either login or sign up.