Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I've been waiting here for this boss spawn for 3 hrs now, still nothing lol. Dedication, much is needed.

@galich great to hear that things are going well~

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 11:59AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina if it makes you feel any better, bought a game only to realize it runs at 13 frames per second (an okay-ish rate is around 60). I know it's the fault of GPU, got promised a new by my friend, but it's just annoying (waiting 3rd month ;_;)

Also, many thanks!

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 12:44PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Welp, gave up on trying to hunt it down...going for something else now instead :p

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

oh, I'm sorry guys... maybe I shouldn't have played along with that one. :(

aww, now I feel bad cos you made :( face :(

I'm such a spoil sport ;_;

Nevertheless, I love the thread, and everyone here :)( CCL you are included)

awww, ILU2 :D

I'm so bad at computers D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon remember that small "experiment" of yours with writing a message in my style? I found it today on my hard drive and thought for good 5 minutes that it's one of my posts that I've never sent to Dynasty .____.

Yea, CCL can stay here I guess. I mean, we all need a scapegoat if something goes wrong. We'll just say at the police that they were the mastermind behind all our.. operations.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What are you even planning to do D:

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich
what to say, it's always good to see you smile, you smiling cynic xD. keep the positive trend^^

I'm still looking for the secret path to confidence irl...

Chocolate hah, don't feel bad... because otherwise I will get wrinkles of too many of these --> xD

oh, so our feelings are mutual^^

why are you bad at computers? you did assemble one yourself!

I miss Onee-sama... I know you are taking a sugar break, but I promise - no cakes floating around!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Chocolate hah, don't feel bad... because otherwise I will get wrinkles of too many of these --> xD

• feels bad

oh, so our feelings are mutual^^

:D

why are you bad at computers? you did assemble one yourself!

I did D:

and it works and all but every step has been more difficult than it should have been xD

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Just saw another shooting star (^__^)
The stars are just so beautiful...

@ SF

Way too late, sorry, but not bad! Did you make that one yourself?

@ Blackkitty

Same here, sorry for the delay! I know I still owe you a reply...

You haven't even seen the best of Catherine Tate yet! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KZHW-WmoQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcHO2cG1wb8
(^_-)v

Cute...? O_o
That reminds me... I have another talent... the talent to frequently fail at things ^^
That's still sad to hear though... But it seems you turned out pretty well nonetheless (^_^)b

She's a good sister, yes. Always there when you need her – even though she doesn't like it sometimes ;)

Good for you! I eat some kind of sweets every day (^_^“) Not too healthy, I know...

And here's another song by the same singer ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3LlaHfy_4U

@ Galich

I remember ^^
So you still have that one, huh... Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... I'm kinda too embarrassed to really backread... (^_^“)

But I kinda miss that old Galich... not exactly the cynic, I'm glad that you're happier now, but the one that actually had something to say... all of that shit posting, as you called it yourself, was a little too much lately... It started to obscure this thread a little... This is supposed to be a place for everyone, remember? Not a battlefield for dominance...

@ CCL

Glad you're still alive and kickin* (^_-)v

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm still alive ^^

*dancing \o/

joined Jun 22, 2016

Seems you're having a great night as well ^^
To what kind of music are you dancing...? ;)

Back at home again now...?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

hmmm music to go with dancing D:

I don't really listen to anything appropriate, would go with Iron Maiden or something >_>

Back home yeah but realised forgot to get wireless adapted and way too far away from router for an ethernet cable xD

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 I suppose you do have a point. The main reason for it I can see is that most of "meaningful" conversations that I had recently with Internet people were off thread where I had the occasion to "steer" the topic into the direction I had on opinion on, and recently it's mostly been "shitposting". Kind of hard to start talking about something ordinary out of the blue, I just tend to go with the flow.

Apologies if I sound too harsh, I'm just completly worn-out mentally.

tl;dr mostly my fault that the cafe became a bit too elitist, apologies for that. Will try to come back to the old Gaich when a right topic comes out.

joined Jun 22, 2016

It seems that someone deleted some posts again... T_T
Must have been older stuff since it goes back quite a bit...
Now the “page 100 donuts” are on page 99... o_O
Oh well...

@ CCL

That's always the best moment – the moment you arrive at your destination and realize that you forgot something ^^b

Here's a great song for a Friday night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There's a serial post killer about D:

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

Crap! Now we're all in danger! (ง'̀-'́)ง
I tried to find the crime scene but I guess that's pointless ;)

@ Galich

Well... it's a good thing that you see what I mean. It's nothing bad to get carried away every now and then. But this has been going on for a while. I actually hoped that you'd get tired of it at one point ^^ Really don't wanna be a killjoy here... (^_^“)
You can always bring up a topic that interests you... and if you don't feel like really talking then there's no obligation to post as well...
It's just that this “I'm going to outpost everyone here” doesn't really sound inviting...

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

@ CCL

That's always the best moment – the moment you arrive at your destination and realize that you forgot something ^^b

Does anybody else have this happen in their dreams a lot?

Very often I'll have a dream where I'm travelling, but I left something important at home, so I make plans to return home and come back (usually in less time than would be possible IRL), but I never do manage to get back to my original destination. I wonder what this says about me, other than that I'm even forgetful in my sleep...

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 7:36PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Prolly a secret conspiracy against the cafe, we're in danger, the yuri is in danger.
We got to defend this place !

take up arms

@Anon99 I suppose you do have a point. The main reason for it I can see is that most of "meaningful" conversations that I had recently with Internet people were off thread where I had the occasion to "steer" the topic into the direction I had on opinion on, and recently it's mostly been "shitposting". Kind of hard to start talking about something ordinary out of the blue, I just tend to go with the flow.

Apologies if I sound too harsh, I'm just completly worn-out mentally.

tl;dr mostly my fault that the cafe became a bit too elitist, apologies for that. Will try to come back to the old Gaich when a right topic comes out.

You're too harsh with yourself. Just don't worry and post whenever you want, about whatever you want.

@ CCL

Does anybody else have this happen in their dreams a lot?

Very often I'll have a dream where I'm travelling, but I left something vital at home, so I make plans to return home and come back (usually in less time than would be possible IRL), but I never do manage to get back to my original destination. I wonder what this says about me, other than that I'm even forgetful in my sleep...

Basically this is the story of my life, except that it happens IRL and not in my dreams. I've forgotten countless times my wallet, my keys and ... having my head in the clouds constantly sure is hard T_T sob sob

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 7:37PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Suosiki

It happened to me a few times in real life ^^
Not in my dreams.... not as far as I can remember at least. I forget about most of my dreams before waking up again...

But in recent times I have this annoying dream where I'm still in college, shortly before the final exams and I realize I can't speak any Spanish since I always neglected my studying. And now I have to learn everything within a few days to be able to pass my exam at least ;)
Strange dream... I hate that feeling of pressure... ^^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon While I do think it's become a bit of a private chat, but I think Utoptia has a point here. After all, it's a thread where everyone is welcome to talk about anything.

Moreover, I do not believe that I'm the only person that is engaged in writing about less meaningful stuff. Do notice that all of those less than deeper posts were directed to someone and had a response from someone, so it wasn't just me flooding the thread.

Not gonna take this discussion any more since it's pointless.

OT Recurring dreams? Well, I often have dreams of falling down into the abyss while waving my hands around to catch onto something midfall. Other times I have a dream of falling on my back into mountains, slowly looking onto the sky.. sounds rather dark actually.

My friend keeps having a dream in which she keeps buying a house without.... any windows and she's afraid of telling that to any family members. I guess that it does say a lot about her family relations.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

. Do notice that all of those less than deeper posts were directed to someone and had a response from someone, so it wasn't just me flooding the thread.

Guess the evil CCL, Kitty and the skinny Utoptia are also at fault here .-.

(and here I am again, shitposting too)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

I don't mind people having fun here.
What I'm actually referring to is you posting just for the sake of doing so. You actually admitted to that. You said that you wanted to increase your post count fast. But just posting for the sake of doing so or for opening a page - there's no point to this. You won't get any awards.
Before you started this others were having fun opening a page every once in a while. I noticed that because many pointed it out at the beginning. I just want this thread to get back to that.
That's what I was talking about. Not all the joking around.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Oh my, wait wait wait, slow down a minute.

Are the cornerstone-members of this thread starting a quarrel .. over something that trivial ?
Or is it some kind of feminine humor the crude male Utoptia can't get ?

Where's the joyful ambiance of this thread ?
Let me introduce a subject then !

Something I've been wanting to talk about for a moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), who are your favorite philosophers ?

Edit : I finally managed to transcend the almighty Galich, I opened a page !

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 8:09PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Utoptia probably the best timed page opener ever.

Hmm, philosophers.. actually, to spice things up I'll just write people that have greatly influenced my view on life: Mikhail Bakunin, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Albert Camus, Søren Kierkegaard, Friedrich Nietzsche

Kids, don't get fooled: Carl Jung was way cooler than that old fart Sigmund Freud

Honorary mentions go to the entire school of positivism.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 8:23PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I have contributed to the problems this thread has with spam ;_;

Seppuku is the only option ;_;

Good bye anon D:

To reply you must either login or sign up.