Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I would love for more Hamuko.

My biggest issue is that I honestly don't get how Persona 3 bridges with Persona 2. There are so many differences between the world in those games.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alright, i've beat Fire Emblem Fates! Now i just have to beat Fire Emblem Fates and then Fire Emblem Fates

it seems there's no deck editor...so only pre-built decks?

What, so they don't want people to have fun or something?

SUMAIRU WARUDO!

SAKAKI YUUSHO!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Guess I'm really lucky that I'm set for card games with Hearthstone. Tried out a few different ones but none are as fun as that.

Though maybe you guys would like Infinity Wars. That was pretty good.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I tried playing smite online but my build got called bad and my feelings are fragile so I quit foreveeeerrrrr ;~;

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I tried playing smite online but my build got called bad and my feelings are fragile so I quit foreveeeerrrrr ;~;

Compared to what I've seen in the past while playing in other MOBAs such as Dota 2, I feel like that was them trying to be nice to you.

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 9:19AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Not really them trying to be nice, but yeah, compared to other times I've played, fairly pleasant :P

Doesn't change the fact I've got paper thick skin ;_;

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's why I only play bot games or games with two many players for it to matter what you do most of the time. :P

I have paper thin skin.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Doesn't change the fact I've got paper thick skin ;_;

I have paper thin skin.

Don't tell anyone, but so do I.

Made me stop playing CS GO. Since that, I feel like my quality of life has increased significantly..

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Made me stop playing CS GO. Since that, I feel like my quality of life has increased significantly..

That's definitely true. I was "lucky" enough in Dota 2 not to have people gang up on me, but I ended up being the one getting angry at everyone else; definitely not a healthy experience. I wasn't toxic or anything since I never took it out on people, but the amount of stress piling up per game session vs the amount of fun I was having was way too imbalanced.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@LumberingCrane I was on both sides. I get annoyed an awful lot, especially by idiocy. This, coupled with me being quite hotblooded and my perfectionist nature drove me away from any competetive games. Basically, either getting the whole cake or throwing it outta the window. Complaining mostly to people in the voice chat, not the randoms. Made me rage quite hard when I was getting annoyed at getting insufficent scores. Well, you need a nerve to play those games or a bunch of monitors to throw outta the window.

Well, I feel like a much better person now. At least I have a good reason for getting made at others.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's why I only play bot games or games with two many players for it to matter what you do most of the time. :P

I love bots so much ;_; They never get mad, never judge you, and they practically throw themselves at you to die ;_;

Hey Galich, we can't help being dumb ;_; Games are hard ;_;

joined Jan 8, 2016

Come join me in Dark Souls you fucking scrub

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ChocolateCakeLover Pulls out gun and points at own temple, slowly pulling the trigger

I swear, if there was a ChocolateCakeLover on Steam, I'd be now leaving a hateful comment on that profile >:(

Don't worry, there's no Galich on Steam.

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 3:00PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There's a ChocolateCakeLover on steam by another name! :D

What did I do D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

There's a ChocolateCakeLover on steam by another name! :D

What did I do D:

Switches accent to a Russian one Is what I meant, my English - not very good.

Just messing around. I- I mean, as vengeance for all those antics!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

heh, most of what I do in Dark Souls 3 is just using dried finger after pontiff forcing ppl to invade me while solo, with the occasional bluebro, reloading safe file with all enemies dead - whenever I die.

Played NECROPOLIS, its quite fun. Really hectic with friends, shits funny sometimes.
A nice change of pace to Dark Souls, also nice to see something so obviously inspired by Dark Souls actually being its own thing.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Ok, so basically Hearthstone started a refer your friends event but obviously all my friends alrady play hearthstone. So I'm just gonna post this link here(https://battle.net/recruit/5TVDFTL8NW?blzcmp=raf-hs&s=HS&m=pc) hoping that SOMEONE doesn't play hearthstone yet. You get a free pack or something like that.

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 10:06AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Ok, so basically Hearthstone started a refer your friends event but obviously all my friends alrady play hearthstone. So I'm just gonna post this link here(https://battle.net/recruit/5TVDFTL8NW?blzcmp=raf-hs&s=HS&m=pc) hoping that SOMEONE doesn't play hearthstone yet. You get a free pack or something like that.

Guess i'll do ya a favor, finally getting a new PC after being stuck with this shitty 1986 notebook for over 7 months so i might give hearthrnsonr (Aw fuck it, that's the third typo in a row and i refuse to correct it again) a spin

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

<3

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, Takaki's newest game is out and indeed, you can lez out a little with the female characters since they act the same as their male counterparts with the on looker girls. Sadly the game is pretty damn rough around the edges but is always fun to see Daidouji as an alpha lesbian, sweeping girls off their feet <3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Update on DN! Apparently some of the of guys that made DN are working on a similar(but superior) simulator. https://www.duelingbook.com/ you can't access it yet...here's some weird, funny stuff not sure if just them trolling but it's a legit site or if it's just a big joke.

Ygopro was also updated but the site is still down.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Funny how Ishiwatari refused to balance the characters for Revelator, but now it's getting a patch rebalancing everyone
...FUCK IT! DIZZY!

Edit: THE BEST!

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 12:16PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh God yes! Finally got a new PC after 7 months of suffering, and much to my surprise there's still people playing Guilty Gear!
Really hoping that they also bring Revelator to PC, i kinda forgot how good this game felt

Now i guess it's finally time to play Dark Souls, i've been delaying it for too long already

joined Jan 8, 2016

Oh God yes! Finally got a new PC after 7 months of suffering, and much to my surprise there's still people playing Guilty Gear!
Really hoping that they also bring Revelator to PC, i kinda forgot how good this game felt

Now i guess it's finally time to play Dark Souls, i've been delaying it for too long already

All one people

Good luck

This topic has been locked.