Forum › And Then, the Two of Us... discussion

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Please tell me this has a sequel?

the ending seemed so rush what with the promise and Fushiko going back to where she came from? so if Yuu chan drank her blood, does that mean when Fushiko turns 18, she will come and claim her as her bride or something? or Yuu chan becoming one with her as of the same being when Fushiko turns 18?
so many questions!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm thoroughly confused and very eager to read more

XD Hahahaha same here!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yeah this needs another part to fill up all the plot holes. Like yeah a lot of it can be seen symbolically, but you can't deny those special healing powers. So many questions... that will probably never be answered.

Best comment! Seriously!! Will our questions ever be answered?

pineapple juice
Img-thing
joined Sep 5, 2015

i have to go now my planet needs me

Avatar1457667_10200109529819755_1695728463_n
joined Mar 15, 2016

Dat ass doe

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I loved the art for this, though I'm hoping there's a sequel so we can see more and get an explanation.

joined Jun 25, 2016

I love it! But its confusing XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

" dat ass doe "

This was very nice. Kinda yandere vibe 2

joined Aug 11, 2014

Kind of feels like it was over before it started. I'd need a sequel before I could say anything about this at all, really. The ending was cast in a pretty ambiguous light, but what they're actually suggesting is going to happen is pretty straightforward? She'll come back in a year or two and they'll be together then? Sure, okay. If there was anything that pointed towards Fushiko's true nature being something particularly sinister or dangerous, then maybe the shady tone would mean something, but I'm not seeing anything. Are blood-drinking/wound healing and a dark aura big traits of some specific folklore monster, or something?

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

This art is just a fucking mastepiece... Those eyes simply break my breath...

If this artist drew hentai, I would probably die several times during the reading.

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 6:06PM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Akai Ito and Aoishiro gave me a vampirism fetish, so I'm kinda into this.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I wasn't confused until I read the comments section.

Good piece of work and very well drawn. Also I liked the blood licking part :p

joined Sep 4, 2014

Heyy wow I just realized this author is the one who wrote my beloved kawano san!! They're art got so much better Jesus! Not saying it was bad in the first place but man it gorgeous now. Wish they'd draw more yuri but it good

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's not love if you don't lick her wounds.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"I will come back when I turn 18" Oh.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well I am thoroughly confused but I still enjoyed it even if it didn't explain shit.

I thought maybe she was a vampire or something because wow lots of bloodplay. When are we gonna get that tag?

El-cazador-de-la-bruja-03
joined Jul 13, 2016

Those eyes... -

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 7:10PM

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

is there any Japanese folklore related to this?
I'm lost here ....

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

It means they will have sex to become one (if you know what I mean)

If you explicity say sex then I don't get the "If you know what I mean". Like, you just said it clearly, who wouldn't get it?

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Wow. I don't know why, but somehow this manga really got to me.
My interpretation is that Kishi made a deal with someone to stay in the human world during elementary school and if someone falls in love with her during that time, she can stay there.
Yuu's love for her and them being together all the time is what gave her enough strength to stay way past elementary school.
But when she started distancing herself from Yuu, she became too weak to stay in the human world and had to go back to wherever she came from.
And when she turns 18, I guess her "powers" will have matured enough to allow her to go to the human world by herself and stay indefinitely.

I'm not sure what kind of being Kishi is, but honestly I don't think it really matters here.

At least that's how I see it ^^
Anyone know if there will be a sequel to this?

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 8:23PM

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

yes, definitely need a sequel or two
side note tho, if i were Yuu i'd prick my lips or something, knowing what will i get and it wont even leave mark xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My interpretation is that Kishi made a deal with someone to stay in the human world during elementary school and if someone falls in love with her during that time, she can stay there.
Yuu's love for her and them being together all the time is what gave her enough strength to stay way past elementary school.
But when she started distancing herself from Yuu, she became too weak to stay in the human world and had to go back to wherever she came from.
And when she turns 18, I guess her "powers" will have matured enough to allow her to go to the human world by herself and stay indefinitely.

I'm not sure what kind of being Kishi is, but honestly I don't think it really matters here.

Presumably you could read this as a metaphor, to an extent, where Kishi is a lesbian and thus different from the other girls. Yuu recognizes something in her, possibly a sense of shame at being how she is, and her acceptance of Kishi makes that darkness recede. Yuu's seeming rejection makes her fall back into her old self, although she's gotten good at faking it around others. At the end, Kishi is happy despite needing to leave, which itself may be a metaphor for not taking things further for now, but will be back, or free to pursue their relationship, after they're grown and free of the constraints of high school and beyond the "it's just a phase" years. In this scenario, the blood drinking and healing would represent intimacy, with Yuu letting Kishi past all barriers, although not necessarily sexual.

Of course, none of this is likely the case, just me musing "aloud". Pay it no mind.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Presumably you could read this as a metaphor, to an extent, where Kishi is a lesbian and thus different from the other girls. Yuu recognizes something in her, possibly a sense of shame at being how she is, and her acceptance of Kishi makes that darkness recede. Yuu's seeming rejection makes her fall back into her old self, although she's gotten good at faking it around others. At the end, Kishi is happy despite needing to leave, which itself may be a metaphor for not taking things further for now, but will be back, or free to pursue their relationship, after they're grown and free of the constraints of high school and beyond the "it's just a phase" years. In this scenario, the blood drinking and healing would represent intimacy, with Yuu letting Kishi past all barriers, although not necessarily sexual.

Of course, none of this is likely the case, just me musing "aloud". Pay it no mind.

My impression is that while all those metaphors are operating, they are operating as a function of the literal supernatural stuff which is also very much there.

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Whooaaa original plot! It's been a while!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

god damn the credit just broke the mood, hope this gets updated

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Great read!

To reply you must either login or sign up.