Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Martian
Well, you can just give me your email~~, as for Facebook, well, I have it on smartphone, same for skype and email, so I can talk with people pretty much any time using them, posting here is kind of complicated since it's hard to keep track of all people I might have to reply, which is why I normally usepc to do it, but as I'm not using much pc anymore I end up taking some time to do it... And yeah, I'm trying to be back, see if I don't disappear again.

And on the subject of frozen banana, never tried it, don't even have any idea how it looks.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Meursault

(sorry for the longer post, talking about yuri just makes me happy ^^)

When you make posts as long as mine then you can feel sorry xD

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

Right. If this is how it's gonna be, I think it's best if I just leave. I understand what happened recently was grinding on everyone's nerves. But if the aftermath of this is, that I will be watched with hawk eyes by some users and even ignored by others, I honestly won't even bother. Too much effort. I came here to chill and maybe meet some cool people, not to win a court case. So yeah. Sorry again for having picked a bad time to join and for having ended up being part of a crowd, that put everyone in a bad mood.

Ciao!

One more thing: I saw someone said it was suspicious me and the others came here with our first posts. I obviously can't speak for them, but this is how I came here: I've been a lurker on Dynasty for years. Literal years. Mainly cause I'm bad with voicing what exactly I like and don't like about stuff I read, so I never bothered about making an account. But I followed some convos on here. That's how I learned about Ssamba's condition. Then Suzuma started this entire thing about wanting to do something nice for Ssamba and she kept jumping through the threads to get people to join and update them. I kind of started following her around then, cause I found the idea really, really cool and I didn't wanna miss the updates she was posting. So by doing that, I found this thread. I read through the first few pages and I thought "Wow, that's a cool crowd. Maybe they'll let me jump in and chat with them." The rest is history. So yeah. Real suspicious right there. -_- Nvm, I'm off. Have a good one!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Meursault
Ahhh!!! Office girls! ;D -high fives- (I'm actually looking forward to reading the new one. I'm finally on break for 1 week so I have time to kill and need some goodies to read ..)

Thia lol one day I feel like you will create a post long enough to cover an entire page

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:39PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian
Well, you can just give me your email~~, as for Facebook, well, I have it on smartphone, same for skype and email, so I can talk with people pretty much any time using them, posting here is kind of complicated since it's hard to keep track of all people I might have to reply, which is why I normally usepc to do it, but as I'm not using much pc anymore I end up taking some time to do it... And yeah, I'm trying to be back, see if I don't disappear again.

Or you can give me your email~ xD
Oh, yeah posting from a phone can be difficult and tiring especially when the thread's pretty active. Just show up every once in awhile whenever you can

And on the subject of frozen banana, never tried it, don't even have any idea how it looks.

I think it's like a banana, but frozen. or am I wrong? o.o

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Meursault

When you make posts as long as mine then you can feel sorry xD

Literally the Great Wall of 'Thia' it seems, Wallpost-sama

Like I Care

Um.. idk man I can't speak for other ppl but uh.. :<
//pat pat :/ You don't... have to leave.. You can still chill and discuss stuff on Dynasty, having and using your account is pretty useful for keeping up with updates and stuff

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This is an intense Thia-wall when my name comes up in bold 5 times lol...

I guess it's not a surprise that everyone is making you already feel engaged, especially from your mother and mother-in-law who seens to already want you two to marry, but won't happen for some time right?

Definitely not until some time next year.

Eh, I always get through it, never saw anyone about it, never really cared enough, and I know I can't really tell my family about it, they're useles for various reasons, good thing that I always was naturally a loner or I would be bothered by it, I guess you could say I don't really have much of a relationship with my family, in part because I can't really say anything without being criticized in some way or have what I said disregarded for a reason or another, like how I can't give my opinion without my mother whining that I'm always against her because I have a different opinion.

That's hard having family that's on a completely different page than you. I really appreciate my immediate family, since considering their generation, my parents are quite progressive. Though once you branch out to my extended family, it's a completely different story. Most of them won't be at the wedding, put it that way lol...

Bitches I'm always cool like icecream~~, and what you mean by maybe living up to my avatar? I ddin't like that insinuation dammit. xD

Hehe I may have intentionally trolled you :P Just a little <3

Nice that you hired her, I don't think you need to say anything unless she insists on hitting on you, I think you should drink with her one day just to see what happens, it might be good to see earlier if she'll cause problens or not and make it very clear that nothing will happen between you two, does she knows that you're engaged?

This just seems like asking for trouble lol. She knows I'm with someone, I don't know if she knows about the engagement. I haven't told her personally, so if she knows, it means one of my other coworkers mentioned it.

Cause it might be good to let her know, but damn girl, your friend power must have rubbed out on you, there's always bitches trying to get a piece of you, if you didn't had Kanojo bet you could have your own harem. xD

As I said to mvl, I really think I've told you guys too many pre-kanojo stories lol. This kind of thing isn't a huge part of my life anymore. If I'm a flirt, it's usually in front of kanojo, so it's really obvious that I'm joking around or just having a bit of fun, but that's about it. Part of the problem might be that this woman is seeing me in one of the few contexts of my life where I'm not usually around kanojo. All that said, I haven't had extra whore-ish tendencies for at least... 5 years now lol, gimme some credit.

Probably better to drop the rest of what you said for now, unless Su/Lin show up.

Man that sure was big... (>_<)

Big and long. What were we talking about again? Bananas? :P

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:41PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Like I Care
You think that what, if that didn't happen some people would not ignore you or first keep an eye on you before trying talking with you? This is the internet, you can't expect that everyone will receive you with open arms, just post normally, dofudofu is the only one that said she might not talk with the new users and I'm the only one who talked about keeping an eye, which I would do anyway without all that situation, so really, all I can say is for you to stop whining over nothing and talk with us normally instead of acting like a child now.

Newp
Are you daring me to make one? Cause I could do it, probably will end up doing one someday. xD

Martian
Well, my email is my username on hotmail, you can also find me on countless sites, I never made any secret of that, so email me now so I know if it's you can so I can already know it is you indeed who sent the email.

I think it's like a banana, but frozen. or am I wrong? o.o
Don't ask me, I have no idea. xD

Meursault
And it might not be my biggest wall of text, I have various of them.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:50PM

joined May 22, 2016

Meursault
Ahhh!!! Office girls! ;D -high fives- (I'm actually looking forward to reading the new one. I'm finally on break for 1 week so I have time to kill and need some goodies to read ..)

Broooooo -high fives you back-
I'm so hyped, it's been so long

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

A suggestion in the future is if you can tell someone's pretty miffed, do not engage, since whatever you say is probably just going to add fuel to the fire.

I could easily tell that you were pretty miffed, but I had no idea that my comments were fuel adding to the fire. What a waste of Earth's natural resources. / vanish into the air /

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I obsessively check their Trello board 1-3 every few days, they're doing a lot of series I like
http://i.cubeupload.com/S0rkqm.png

The Itou Hachi ones, Food Grills is nice too (chapter 8 released yesterday), and they're also the group doing the Butts manga.

Lol I think I've seen the butt manga, maybe to my misfortune. Though I imagine the crowd in this thread must love it haha where's KittoKatto?

They also put out a good number of original doujins. I don't usually read the doujins related to series because most of the time I'm not familiar enough with them, but it's probably nice too.

I also prefer original doujins for the same reasons. The only ones I really go out of my way to read are the Saki ones, but that's a manga/anime series I follow as much or more for the non-yuri aspects as I do for the yuri subtext.

Oh and I'm excited for the Office Girls one. It's kinda a strange series I guess but I'm down to see what happens.
Yuriism releases things pretty steadily and I find most of their stuff interesting. Their webpage is easy to navigate and looks chill too, so it's all good.

I diidn't/don't follow scanlators except for Yuriism. I guess I did when I saw that they'd display at what stage of the scanlation each of their current projects were, and that kinda hyped me up haha, when I saw that something was being typeset or cleaned or qc'd c:

I'll have to check them out.

Lol we'll never fault you for that.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I could easily tell that you were pretty miffed, but I had no idea that my comments were fuel adding to the fire. What a waste of Earth's natural resources. / vanish into the air /

Don't fart downwind on your way out.

joined May 22, 2016

@DOFUDOFU

MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT LIKE THE BUTTS ONE YOU DONT NEED TO READ THE OFFICE GIRLS ONE
*SWEATING*
It's all... nsfw and stuff idk

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:58PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian
Well, my email is my username on hotmail, you can also find me on countless sites, I never made any secret of that, so email me now so I know if you can so I can so I can already know it is you indeed who sent the email.

Okay, already did.

Meursault

Why do I think of somersault every time i read your user name? lol...anyway, hi :)

joined May 22, 2016

Meursault

Why do I think of somersault every time i read your user name? lol...anyway, hi :)

omg
im legit snickering

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

What's the deal with frozen banana lol ? Is it that good? O:

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

@Newp

Dofu WHAT. You've never tried frozen bananas until now?! It's freaking amazzzingg. Hahah. Llama you definitely need to try it. It's actually really great.

I've clearly been missing out lol.

@Thia

Like a banana, but frozen. I'm really good at explaining things

@Meursault

MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT LIKE THE BUTTS ONE YOU DONT NEED TO READ THE OFFICE GIRLS ONE
*SWEATING*
It's all... nsfw and stuff idk

Lol I don't have a problem with nsfw. I don't know if there's a theme to the types of yuri I enjoy. Somebody analyze my favorites list and get back to me if you figure out anything insightful haha.

@Azai

What's the deal with frozen banana lol ? Is it that good? O:

Yes they're wonderful. I've been eating frozen yogurt like a damn 5 year old this summer, but you can turn frozen bananas into a really yummy and healthier alternative :) / tries to solicit praise from her online doctor that doesn't know how to cook /

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 4:10PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I need to try this frozen banana stuff

joined May 22, 2016

@ Dofu
After a quick skim, you seem to like romantic, dramatic, angsty, cute yuri. Very often romance, sometimes drama, the angst is here and there, almost half is cute, fluff stuff

Not that it really says anything, you have pretty typically good shit in your list

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 4:20PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

tofu-san

Yes they're wonderful. I've been eating frozen yogurt like a damn 5 year old this summer, but you can turn frozen bananas into a really yummy and healthier alternative :) / tries to solicit praise from her online doctor that doesn't know how to cook /

Well, at least I wouldn't turn frozen bananas into burnt bananas... I think.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 4:23PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Meursault

omg
im legit snickering

Maybe that should be your nickname hahaha..jk.

Thia-sama

Got your mail :)

Dofudofu

Do you shave the frozen banana so it becomes a shaved banana ice cream ? o.o

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

This is an intense Thia-wall when my name comes up in bold 5 times lol...

Haha, well it was not only your name that I said multiple times, be honored that the great T-sama mentioned you so much! And things are always intense with me, like a thousand suns~~

Definitely not until some time next year.

Yeah I thought it would not be any time soon.

That's hard having family that's on a completely different page than you. I really appreciate my immediate family, since considering their generation, my parents are quite progressive. Though once you branch out to my extended family, it's a completely different story. Most of them won't be at the wedding, put it that way lol...

Well, I guess I can't really say my family is necessarily bad, could be worse, if I wasn't a loner I would probably be bothered by it, as for extended family, I don't know, but for me family is only those who you have regular contact, meet them in person, you know, have a bond with them, just having the same blood is not enough to truly be a family, so I think you shouldn't really care that most of them won't be at your wedding, fuck them o7, at least I don't care at all about my extended family, I barely care about my family and about myself. xp

Hehe I may have intentionally trolled you :P Just a little <3

I suspected that xp, you're lucky I'm so good, so I let you do it a little <3

This just seems like asking for trouble lol. She knows I'm with someone, I don't know if she knows about the engagement. I haven't told her personally, so if she knows, it means one of my other coworkers mentioned it.

Well, if anyone is asking for trouble it's her, it's just plain stupidity to insist hitting on the person who hired you and you know they already have someone, either way I think it might be worth drink with her because you will see if she can be trouble, I think it would be good for you to give a friendly advice and make clear that if she don't stop or cause any other trouble she will be fired or something like that if you see she might cause trouble, don't have any idea how it works when you're the boss, but you get what I mean, because with this you might avert future problems, maybe. : /

As I said to mvl, I really think I've told you guys too many pre-kanojo stories lol. This kind of thing isn't a huge part of my life anymore. If I'm a flirt, it's usually in front of kanojo, so it's really obvious that I'm joking around or just having a bit of fun, but that's about it. Part of the problem might be that this woman is seeing me in one of the few contexts of my life where I'm not usually around kanojo. All that said, I haven't had extra whore-ish tendencies for at least... 5 years now lol, gimme some credit.

Girl you can never tell us too many pre-**Kanojo** stories, don't be shy and tell everything to us, you're lucky that she's not the jealous and clingy time, some people just don't take well playful flirting, as for this woman, I don't think the problem is the lack of Kanojo, bitches just can't resist you xD, whore-ish tendencies...? Okay now I want more details on that. xD

Probably better to drop the rest of what you said for now, unless Su/Lin show up.

Well, I don't think I really have anything else to say, there's not really much that can be said without Su and Lin showing up again. : /

Big and long. What were we talking about again? Bananas? :P

Obviously, after all the best bananas are big, long and thick. xp

oliver
Come back damn you, always disappearing on us! As if I'm one to say that

dofudofu

I also prefer original doujins for the same reasons. The only ones I really go out of my way to read are the Saki ones, but that's a manga/anime series I follow as much or more for the non-yuri aspects as I do for the yuri subtext.

So what, besides Saki you don't read anything not yuri because you read only mangas with yuri or subtext? Or I misunderstood it.

Martian

Okay, already did.

Hurray \ ( * v * ) /

dofudofu

Like a banana, but frozen. I'm really good at explaining things

Well, that I already got Expert at explaining things

Lol I don't have a problem with nsfw. I don't know if there's a theme to the types of yuri I enjoy. Somebody analyze my favorites list and get back to me if you figure out anything insightful haha.

It's yuri, safe or not there's no way you can't enjoy yuri, yuri is the truth of the world.

You're starting to make me hungry, I might end up trying them later. Months later and nothing of trying them, oops

Martian

Got your mail :)

Hurray \ ( * v * ) /

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

tofu-san

You think? Lol... what if instead of a frozen banana you get a rotten banana? Lol.

Grilled green bananas are the best!

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

tofu-san

You think? Lol... what if instead of a frozen banana you get a rotten banana? Lol.

Wait grilled green bananas??

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

YOOO FROZEN FRUITS ARE AWESOME!

Here's my personal list:
Bananas sometimes I melt chocolate and sprinkle sea salt on them so f-ing bomb! XD mouth is watering just thinking about them
Green grapes- best summer snack
Watermelon dipped in chocolate or just plain.

Also hey everyone. Saw something about fruit and couldn't help but go. Lol
We weren't allowed to have Popsicles growing up so my grandma would freeze pretty much any fruit.

Ohh try buying mangos and blending them and then adding coconut shavings so delicious

Wait grilled green bananas??

Yes! Try it llama
Also pineapples and plantains are pretty good grilled.

And to answer Ceph question a few pages back im not from Spain; one of my ex's was Spanish and used that phrase quite a bit. Im half Columbian and Salvadorian born in Chile XD so Spanish speaker.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.