Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Meursault

There is a certain amount of respect we all owe each other tho, at the get-go I mean. Like when you first meet someone and don't know anything about them, your 'respect level' for them isn't at zero, you know what I mean? Ofc in this case, if they were an ass from the get-go, then by all means, readjust your respect for them accordingly.

You have your point... Well said.. :)

Yes. Yay.

Ahahaha.. Yayy.. xD

I-I don't remember reading about ppl coming after you but uh, aw :<

I came to the real WDTFS thread actually before finally joined the guys here.. (Maybe fm page 10 on 20). I dont remember. And thats the first day of this OOT thread actually xD. So, oc several came after me..

However, once again, rather than newcomers as a whole, it was really just one account :< Conai iirc, is the one who wanted respect. The one who stirred shit up and the one who wanted respect wasn't the same person, Conai spoke of newcomers in general I think, and ppl's feelings of 'wtf' and perhaps defensiveness came from some anon (not the user called anon + numbers specifically)

I am not convinced at all if those IDs were made by different persons, especially when all their posts are on this thread only and the purpose seems only to post sth rude..

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:27AM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

However, once again, rather than newcomers as a whole, it was really just one account :< Conai iirc, is the one who wanted respect. The one who stirred shit up and the one who wanted respect wasn't the same person, Conai spoke of newcomers in general I think, and ppl's feelings of 'wtf' and perhaps defensiveness came from some anon (not the user called anon + numbers specifically)

I am not convinced at all if those IDs were made by different persons, especially when all their posts are on this thread only and the purpose seems only to post sth rude..

Oooh okayy I see what you mean, yeah mkay, valid pov, that makes sense. So many joined around the same time after all, though it seems kinda.. convoluted and a waste of time, for the same person to make 3+ accounts to 'start shit' with themselves. But oh well, anything can happen? >_>|||

And on that point, I don't see why ppl would make an account to specifically join this one thread. They joined, they seem interested in chilling and all, but it's the only thread they post on? It seems odd tbh. You're on this site, with all this compilation of sweet yuri goodness and ultimately you make an account to... join this one thread in the forum.
Frankly I don't see the point, unless you know/really like the ppl here I guess, but that still seems odd to me.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Alvis

Thanks! ^^
I agree with what Azai said on that matter. I’m not really feeling guilty about pointing something out, it’s just... the crapstorm that followed in the wake was a little too much. I mean, no reason to bash people. And I also didn’t think that it would make Suzuma disappear. I’m pretty sure that everyone in here - at some point in their lives - did not tell the truth about something. So that’s not a reason to just disappear into thin air, I think.
That kinda surprised me and I’m probably to blame for that...

So I still kinda feel like telling kids that Santa and the Tooth fairy do not exist. The awkwardness that follows...
Not a nice feeling... (^_^”)

But let’s take a look at the bright side:
At the very least that should make it easier for real newcomers to join because it will be pretty hard to top that! ;)

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 10:59AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

That’s the kind of awkward I’m talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLIIzk9C08Q

Sorry for the double post!

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

That’s the kind of awkward I’m talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLIIzk9C08Q

Well, that's certainly awkward, I wasn't even able to finish watching it, secondhand embarrassment got me there

joined Aug 18, 2015

Rainy

Oh hello :) and welcome to this thread..

thank you

Where are you from? If I may know?

I live in Texas. It is so freaking hot n humid here in the summer. I can tolerate hot temperature but not humidity. where do u live?

Anyway, anyone is reading the love doctor manhwa. So far, I think it is really interesting (not as interesting as ff but it is new and refreshing).

Sorry, I havent read that, and I even havent read wdtfs for months.. I come to Dynasty only for this thread recently.. I will read that if I can find sometime free..

Sumin has been such a weak & indecisive fool.
have u read fluttering feelings? it is my favorite.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 9:21AM

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

So, is the coast clear now?
If I can, I would love to just have a chill chat with people without someone trying to decapitate me again.

OMG, mine too! I'm still in denial about the news from Ssamba. T_T

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 9:51AM

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

So coast isn't clear then. Kay.
-vanishes into thin air again-

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

No, I think it has been clear. I think I jumped in a little way too late. Tbh, I came here because I wanted to see Su's comeback.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 10:14AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Cephalosporin

But you should watch the ending! It’s the best part ;)
I just love Catherine Tate! She's great!

@ oliver

You’re right. I wouldn’t exactly say I’m new here as well. Just pretty new to posting and to the whole forum stuff.
I regularly visit this site to check for updates since I first found it in 2010, I think... I don’t remember the exact date. Could have been 2009 even...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Also, @dofu Congrats on your engagementness!

Fried Tofu San
I can feel the big day is coming closer xD Eheeemmm...

Lol it's coming closer since time is still moving forward from what I can tell, but we haven't even set a date yet. I'm hoping once we have a date and location figured out things will be less crazy.

To the newer folks:

At this point I cannot differentiate which ones of you are genuinely here to chat and chill, and which ones of you are just guppies for attention and drama. The timing was so exceptionally bad to have this many new voices in the mix. There's no issue with having new faces join; Alvis did recently and has been a really nice addition. But the fact that almost all of you, even the ones that haven't brought in a particularly hostile tone, have led your introductions with something to the effect of "Oh I've been lurking for quite some time and now all the sudden when things seem a little heated, I've decided to come into the conversation" makes it hard for me to want to talk to any of you in a genuine fashion. So, if I completely ignore all the non-regulars, it's a reflection of this sentiment.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:09AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Dofu. Whatever happened to that interviewee woman who tried to get personal with you? Did you decide to tell your team members?

joined Aug 18, 2015

olive

That's not very convincing coming from an account created yesterday with only two posts, both on this topic.
But enough with the meta comments. There's nothing to be gained by further derailing/attention-seeking.

Yeah, that's the logic..

That's definitely not a logic. Not every old account user's opinions are right or very convincing, neither every new account user's are wrong or less convincing.

to me it is logical to question the accuser's new account. of course there r angles we have to take into consideration. not saying old accts/regulars are more trustworthy than the new acts. however, old accts usually give a glimpse of the owners. In this case, we dont know anything abt the accuser. their first post was to claim someone of using multiple accts. where is the credibility? my first thoughts - that's very convincing coming from a new account. supposed the claim was true, then what's in it for the accuser? why would a spectator get offended? I could only think the regulars in this thread may have issues.

Anyway, personal I don't care people using multiple accounts as long as they dont have ill intentions. .

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Allow me to say hi again to all of you..

jmv
I m from Indonesia. Its humid all the time here...
I like FF best... n its too bad for what happened to Ssamba..Poor her... T^T

Oliver

That's definitely not a logic. Not every old account user's opinions are right or very convincing, neither every new account user's are wrong or less convincing.

Well we hv opposite opinion then. Or maybe, imho u wrongly caught what Nezchan said n the context. Just imho. I wont argue u.

Like I Care
Pls join n make yrself comfortable..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hey Dofu. Whatever happened to that interviewee woman who tried to get personal with you? Did you decide to tell your team members?

Ah no I didn't say anything about it. We hired her, and she started not long ago, but I don't really have to work with her alone. I don't go into the office much, but I do go at least once a week for a company lunch meeting, where she asked if I wanted to go for a drink after work, and I told her that I was leaving the office after the meeting (which was true). That's all so far lol.

joined Aug 18, 2015

like I care

OMG, mine too! I'm still in denial about the news from Ssamba. T_T

yeah, it's saddened to hear the author's condition. I hope she will stay strong & positive. I knew two people who were battling with lung cancer last year. they were such strong people.

I recommend the love doctor Manhwa if u have not read it. It is pretty good so far. The series is up to chapter 9 now.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:52AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

jmv
I m from Indonesia. Its humid all the time here...

Cool. Indonesia is one of several countries that I would like to visit in the future. Let's see how life panned out for me in the next few years

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Ah no I didn't say anything about it. We hired her, and she started not long ago, but I don't really have to work with her alone. I don't go into the office much, but I do go at least once a week for a company lunch meeting, where she asked if I wanted to go for a drink after work, and I told her that I was leaving the office after the meeting (which was true). That's all so far lol.

Hehehe... i see. Hopefully no trouble ever appears from her side. But i do like her bravery to just say that to you. No surprise actually. When you think about all of those women you were with before. I think you are just like a magnet that attracts.

Well...good luck and best wishes to you and your upcoming engagement/wedding.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 12:07PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hehehe... i see. Hopefully no trouble ever appears from her side. But i do like her bravery to just say that to you. No surprise actually. When you think about all of those women you were with before. I think you are just like a magnet that attracts.

Lol I think I've told you guys too many old stories. This kind of thing doesn't happen much these days. I dunno what I'd do if I had to go back on the dating market at this point. I'm old(er) and have less patience for pleasantries than I used to.

Well...good luck and best wishes to you and your upcoming engagement/wedding.

Thanks girl.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

jmv
That comment of mine wasn't referring to the accuser (pSUdologia), and I think that one nezchan's comment wasn't responding to any comment of the accuser's either. Anyway, I still believe that the age of your account does not add up or diminish a convincibility of your statements. As for pSUdologia, I would say that their statements were not so convincing because they lacked of proofs.

dofudofu
If you can't figure out which newcomers are really genuinely here to chat, let me give you my opinion on that. It's so obviously that Cephalosporin, Anon99, Like I Care and jmv are. / run away for my life /

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 12:42PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

If you can't figure out which newcomers are really genuinely here to chat, let me give you my opinion on that. It's so obviously that Cephalosporin, Anon99, Like I Care and jmv are. / run away for my life /

You sure speak with a lot of unwavering conviction for somebody running. You've also been deleting many of your posts for reasons I do not know.

Again, what I said:

But the fact that almost all of you, even the ones that haven't brought in a particularly hostile tone, have led your introductions with something to the effect of "Oh I've been lurking for quite some time and now all the sudden when things seem a little heated, I've decided to come into the conversation" makes it hard for me to want to talk to any of you in a genuine fashion.

And it requires very little digging to see the following...

Ceph:

Thanks! I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to participate, it's nice to meet you everyone :)

jmv:

I have been lurking in this thread every now and then. so with all the commotion, I decided to join this thread. the drama fr yesterday was really interesting & kinda funny-creating/using a new account to accuse someone of having multiple accounts.

Like I Care:

I'm just quickly gonna use the chance and jump on the introduction bandwagon. Now I'm not the only awkward newb in the thread. Yay I guess. Also, hi. I'm Max (female, btw)

Anon99 is the only one among the ones you mentioned (and those you didn't) that I'd consider in the clear and a non-opportunist, albeit an instigator.

So where were all these people before Anon called out Su on the heart machine? Where were you, oliver? Nowhere to be found but lurking until something controversial shows up? Yeah so forgive me if I'm having a hard time taking any of you seriously.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm still confused about what's going on XD

joined Aug 18, 2015

jmv
That comment of mine wasn't referring to the accuser (pSUdologia), and I think that one nezchan's comment wasn't responding to any comment of the accuser's either. Anyway, I still believe that the age of your account does not add up or diminish a convincibility of your statements. As for pSUdologia, I would say that their statements were not so convincing because they lacked of proofs.

okay, if u say so. if I remember correctly pSUdologia started the argument.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm still confused about what's going on XD

There's a lot of confusing stuff going on..
Let's just move on guys.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 1:45PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Below this line we shall forget what happened and move on!

To reply you must either login or sign up.