Forum › NicoMaki Had a Baby With iPS Cell Technology 2 discussion

joined Mar 5, 2016

There's no internal consistency in these doujins! Why can't Maki breastfeed their new baby when Nico was able to breastfeed their first baby?!?

there's little internal consistency to bodies. stuff sometimes simply happens. alternatively maki just has bad tits.

This is LOVE! second MAGICAL BABY OF NicoMaki! >~<
I guess the first baby has Maki's grumpy tsundere personality + Nico's hair color
While second baby has has Nico's IDOL EGO personality + Maki's hair color... XD

Oc%20sketchdump%2012
joined Jun 24, 2013

i really hope this sort of technology becomes widely available during my lifetime!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^ Lol - ok - not seen anything about that yet - i assume it's an all new cast? Seems pointless and not love live with new members.. It would be like k-on with a new cast. What makes it what it is are THOSE characters not its name or setting.

Jumping the gun a little? Should give it a chance before writing Sunshine off as pointless. Just think of it as another series under the Love Live franchise. It's just like the PreCure franchise where there's a bunch of new characters and different story lines using the PreCure name.

That being said, the story still seems to be the same as the original (save school by becoming school idols!) and I don't know how it'll go, but a lot of the characters seem different enough from the original cast that it'll still be a fun and cute watch. Aqours's chemistry so far seems pretty different from u's so I don't think it'll be "like k-on with a new cast".

Speaking of K-ON didn't they sorta do that as well? Added new characters after the original 4 graduated? I haven't checked it out recently, but from the little I did read, it seemed pretty fun like the original.

I loved the Ruby/Dia reference hahaha. People were talking about how those two looked like a NicoMaki lovechild before info on them even came out.

I think this was drawn before their personalities were revealed, but knowing what I know now, Ruby totally didn't inherit any of their personalities. Oh or maybe she picked it up when she was being babysat by Auntie Hanayo lol.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 8:47PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

^ Lol - ok - not seen anything about that yet - i assume it's an all new cast? Seems pointless and not love live with new members.. It would be like k-on with a new cast. What makes it what it is are THOSE characters not its name or setting.

It's not pointless, the 3rd years were graduating and they all agreed µ's is not µ's if it's not all of them. So, they need another group to replace them to keep the franchise going. It's called Love Live! not µ's so shut up. Aqours is pretty good.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

They can do an A-Rise anime....

...please... ;_;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They can do an A-Rise anime....

...please... ;_;

Oh yes this. I would take an A-Rise anime over any other spin off any day. CAN'T WE GET AT LEAST AN OVA OR SOMETHING?!

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

LOOOOL Dia seems to dislike of the Maki-chan hahahahahaha

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Yes. I've been waiting! Thank you so much for the release you kind hearted people! sobs in the corner I have the raw for awhile but translated one are always better 100%. Bless you all.

Now, Oshima-sama, you're such a genius. I was wondering, if Oshima planned the first one to connect to this? Or was it just a coincidence that the first ips doujin baby fits to be Dia?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kyaa! There's more!
Always good to see more of ooshima

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

LOL!

joined Jun 16, 2016

Waw ... I very love nikomaki, please give me more they have baby again

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

damn Ooshima still makes Maki want to top while pregnant, and lol at using Dia and Ruby for the baby's names

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

Which one is more weird? doing hanny-panny with a pg person or doing lesbian hanny-panny with a pg person

Hanny Panny? PG person? Not sure what you're talking about.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I assume it means having sex with a pregnant person

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

I thought this was too precious. I want a continuation with the babies as todlers or something. Dia and Ruby do look like Nico and Maki's love children. This can't be a cooincidence.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

Wait a minute, I thought breast size doesn't matter when a woman is breastfeeding. I mean, a man can lactate, so why can't a woman with small breast do the same?

joined May 7, 2015

I don't think this sci-fi idea bad, but I'm just tired of 'Ta-da! Power of science!' things. Of course this one is light one, but I'm just looking forward to things with more accurate research and scientific background. I just want to see some imagination about how society would be changed, like Akihito Yoshitomi did in Balance Policy (not in Dynasty Scans).

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

You're expecting author to do extensive research for a fanbook whose purpose is to take a couple character and put them in a given situation for cuteness sake ?

If that was a serialization, I'd agree that it'd be best to have some proper explanation, but for a doujin, wouldn't make much of a difference if the author would put "thanks to IPS cell technology" instead of "thanks to the power of science".

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Wait a minute, I thought breast size doesn't matter when a woman is breastfeeding. I mean, a man can lactate, so why can't a woman with small breast do the same?

The statement about the breast bump makes me think that what was meant was she just needs to get the flow going.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm just happy the baby acts like a baby, not some malicious and precocious 6 year old.

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

Ooshima described their first child as having the same hair and eye color as Nico in the first lovechild doujin, but Dia has blue eyes lol. Other than that, Ooshima hit the nail on the head since Dia has black hair, tsun eyes, and the ability to have a cold shoulder! I'm so glad it worked in favor of this doujin ;u;

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 12:04AM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I think Yohane and Dia would've fit better. Dia's giant ego, rich kid like Maki and Yohane a loser like Nico

1136roundidolizedshiitake
joined Jul 11, 2016

Ooshima described their first child as having the same hair and eye color as Nico in the first lovechild doujin, but Dia has blue eyes lol. Other than that, Ooshima hit the nail on the head since Dia has black hair, tsun eyes, and the ability to have a cold shoulder! I'm so glad it worked in favor of this doujin ;u;

The Kurosawa sisters actually have green eyes. Watanabe You's the one with the blue eyes, if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, people have been making jokes about Dia and Ruby being NicoMaki's lovechilds for a while now. I don't think Ooshima was too concerned about continuity since the comic is just a set-up for the big joke at the end anyway.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Dia and Ruby o.o that's truly genius.

To reply you must either login or sign up.