Forum › Posts by Sangrecita

1136roundidolizedshiitake
joined Jul 11, 2016

Butch x Butch? Relevant to my interests. :D

Though, I did have a laugh over the "165m" typo on page 1 for Chiaki's height. No amount of thick-soled shoes would make Kiri taller than Chiaki then!

Sangrecita
Image Comments 15 Sep 22:48
joined Jul 11, 2016
Rfkpbeo

Tag: Depressing as fuck

joined Jul 11, 2016

(Page 8) "Onee-chan joined Aquors~"
(Page 9) "But now we have lots of wonderful friends in Aquors."

Come on man, all you gotta remember is that the name is a combination of "Aqua" and "Ours"...pronounced "aqua" and spelled with "ours"...

Sangrecita
I trust you discussion 03 Aug 16:48
joined Jul 11, 2016

Thanks for the upload! Every time I see a Kanbayashi Makoto doujin, a little piece of me ascends to heaven.

I love how there's a reference to "Our Handshake" on page 14.

BTW, the pages are out of order for me. I assume it's because the pages numbered 10+ start with 1 rather than 0.

last edited at Aug 3, 2016 4:55PM

joined Jul 11, 2016

Ooshima described their first child as having the same hair and eye color as Nico in the first lovechild doujin, but Dia has blue eyes lol. Other than that, Ooshima hit the nail on the head since Dia has black hair, tsun eyes, and the ability to have a cold shoulder! I'm so glad it worked in favor of this doujin ;u;

The Kurosawa sisters actually have green eyes. Watanabe You's the one with the blue eyes, if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, people have been making jokes about Dia and Ruby being NicoMaki's lovechilds for a while now. I don't think Ooshima was too concerned about continuity since the comic is just a set-up for the big joke at the end anyway.

Sangrecita
joined Jul 11, 2016

It's kinda sad that in every adult life makiniko doujin Maki gives up on her music dreams

Also that her dad is a massive fucking douche in every nicomaki thing ever.

To be fair, Maki's dad is a bit of a douche in the SIDs as well. IIRC he tried to make her quit µ's after her grades starting falling only a little bit.

joined Jul 11, 2016

Thanks for the upload! I can't stop grinning stupidly at Kurocan's works - they're so cute!

I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but...on page 17, it should probably say "she did a 180" instead, since Hanayo completely flipped personalities. If you do a 360, you end up where you began, so that would be something along the lines of Hanayo managing to kiss Rin but then going back to being a flustered mess (and IIRC in Kurocan's other MakiRinPana works Hanayo continues to be a kissing devil).

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 7:19PM