Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

After some mild googling, I discovered it is in Season 2, episode 6.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

After some mild googling, I discovered it is in Season 2, episode 6.

Thanks

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow amazing.. nearly 24 hours without any post

Because it is dying slowly without anyone notices. Why don't you entertain us Rainy. I'm sure you have many jokes and ghost stories to tell.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It's getting more and more quiet here o.o...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Come on wandering phantom partner...talk and entertain us. Do you have a ghost story to tell?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thats bc u re not here, sista..
Well, i m gonna sleep now.. c u

hahaha sleep tight, Rainy

Come on wandering phantom partner...talk and entertain us. Do you have a ghost story to tell?

Hmm...Can remember any ghost stories for now, but I recently met a Whale shark! xD...They are bllody huge o.o...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hah, I loved the episode where Yang tried pulling Blake's attention away with a laser pointer~

That scene was hilarious. XD I also loved it when Blake went completely OOC over a bowl of noodles with tuna. XD I generally tend to love every episode with a good dose of Blake/Yang interaction though. I ship them so hard. XD Seeing Yang so broken after the whole Adam incident and Blake's leaving just killed me inside. God damn, the feels! DX

It's getting more and more quiet here o.o...

Well, people are getting pretty busy these days. Even our gay ship captain dofu doesn't really have time to come here anymore. XD shrugs As long as we don't let this thread die completely, it'll be fine I think. o.o

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 12:58PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thats bc u re not here, sista..
Well, i m gonna sleep now.. c u

hahaha sleep tight, Rainy

Hmm...Can remember any ghost stories for now, but I recently met a Whale shark! xD...They are bllody huge o.o...

I'm all alone so i should not talk about ghost stories or read them lol...

Are your scared of shark?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Not a ghost story, but I have a friend, who only sleeps with socks on (even in the summer!) and she thinks it's partly just a habit, partly maybe some leftover pieces of a childhood trauma, cause back then her parents had told her, that if she sleeps with her naked feet sticking out from under the blankets, the hungry stray dogs of the city might jump into her room through the window and gnaw her toes off in her sleep cause they'd be mistaking them for sausages. o.o; I mean really now, why not just be straight forward with this? "Cover your feet when you sleep with the window open, otherwise you might wake up having a cold." The thought of being sick is unpleasant enough for most kids, so they usually heed those kinds of warnings. Why come up with a story about feral stray dogs that jump in your home and bite your toes off? >.< Srsly. The shit some parents do yo. shakes head

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 1:09PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Well, people are getting pretty busy these days. Even our gay ship captain dofu doesn't really have time to come here anymore. XD shrugs As long as we don't let this thread die completely, it'll be fine I think. o.o

Haha, yes even dofu is nowhere to be seen latel. As long as someone still visits here once in a while I think it'll be fine xD

Always check under your bed, mvl. You never know what's under there xD

Are your scared of shark?

Not really, but it was the first time I have ever been that close to a giant fish. xD

Suzuma

Hahaha parents are cruel sometimes -.-...I remember when I was a kid, I accidentally swallowed an orange seed and my parents told me that a huge tree will grow inside of my stomach -__-."...

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 1:11PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Not really, but it was the first time I have ever been that close to a giant fish. xD

That must've been so cool! :O How big are they? Like a bus maybe? Or bigger?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

That must've been so cool! :O How big are they? Like a bus maybe? Or bigger?

It was really cool!! xD The one I saw was about 6m or so, the big guys didn't show up that day. The locals told me that there's one about 12m long o.o...

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 1:19PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I once read an article about a dead body being discovered underneath a bed in some motel. No one discovered about it after some months passed. The motel owner had the nerve tell reporters not mention his motel name. He was afraid he would lose customers lol. Not sure if the police charged the owner for not trying to find out why that room always smelled so bad.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Not a ghost story, but I have a friend, who only sleeps with socks on (even in the summer!) and she thinks it's partly just a habit, partly maybe some leftover pieces of a childhood trauma, cause back then her parents had told her, that if she sleeps with her naked feet sticking out from under the blankets, the hungry stray dogs of the city might jump into her room through the window and gnaw her toes off in her sleep cause they'd be mistaking them for sausages. o.o; I mean really now, why not just be straight forward with this? "Cover your feet when you sleep with the window open, otherwise you might wake up having a cold." The thought of being sick is unpleasant enough for most kids, so they usually heed those kinds of warnings. Why come up with a story about feral stray dogs that jump in your home and bite your toes off? >.< Srsly. The shit some parents do yo. shakes head

I know someone who wears socks to sleep even in hot tempterature. I wore wet socks to sleep when i still lived with my parents. I got the hottest room and they won't turn the AC on so i wetted my socks and shirts to sleep hahaha. Thank god now i don't need their permission to turn the AC on or off anymore. I don't experience a hot room like that again.

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 1:30PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I once read an article about a dead body being discovered underneath a bed in some motel. No one discovered about it after some months passed. The motel owner had the nerve tell reporters not mention his motel name. He was afraid he would lose customers lol. Not sure if the police charged the owner for not trying to find out why that room always smelled so bad.

O_o now that's crazy. How can you not smell that awful scent for months?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

It was really cool!! xD The one I saw was about 6m or so, the big guys didn't show up that day. The locals told me that there's one about 12m long o.o...

That is so cool! DX I'm envious. We don't have cool animals like that in Germany. :T Then again, we generally don't have a lot of cool stuff in Germany. sighs

Hahaha parents are cruel sometimes -.-...I remember when I was a kid, I accidentally swallowed an orange seed and my parents told me that a huge tree will grow inside of my stomach -__-."...

Haha, my parents should have actually told me something along the lines of that when I was a kid! May have saved me a few visits to the hospital. I ate everything when I was a toddler. o.o Everything. Okay, I didn't eat it per se, but I put a loooot of stuff into my mouth. The craziest thing I actually did eat though were 2 live baby mice I found on our attic (fur and everything.) When I found them, I figured they were small and weak compared to their siblings, so they probably need some more time in the belly to grow more. See, back then I didn't know that much about how babies are made and whatnot. My mom kept telling me children live in their mother's bellies until they're strong and big enough to come out and left it at that, so for all I knew that meant they came from their mom's stomach and giving birth probably means mommy is sick of the baby in her stomach and vomits it right out. Of course, this process could be easily reversed, so when mommy barfs out her little prince or princess and decides "Nope, you aren't ready yet," she'd just swallow the baby right back down and the "pregnancy" would continue. I never asked if I was right about that. It sounded perfectly reasonable to me as a kid, so I just figured that must be how it's done. XD Anyway, where was I? Right, the baby mice. So these baby mice looked really weak to me and I wanted to help them. Their mom ran away when I tried to grab her (Good for her too, seeing how I was fully intent on shoving her own children down her throat and into her stomach). So I thought "Well, they can just grow in my belly then." And thus, I very carefully put one after another into my mouth, made sure not to bite down and swallowed those poor things whole. XD Miraculously, I didn't choke. And when I could feel them moving around in my stomach, I was so happy that I ran to my mom and told her I was pregnant (I was 4, btw. XD) When she asked me what I was talking about, I told her what I had done. My dad was a wheezing, curled mess on the floor in an instant. Mom however didn't really find that funny, so the next day I had my very first proper sex ed lesson...which later on lead to my teachers at pre school being very, very concerned for me when I went around and started teaching everyone words like "penis", "vagina" and "semen", but that's another story. XD

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 1:54PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

O_o now that's crazy. How can you not smell that awful scent for months?

The smell got reported several times but i think due to greed the owner just told the cleaning lady to spray something to the room. Every guests that got that room left immediately because of the strong smell. I'm scared to sleep in motels now.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha, my parents should have actually told me something along the lines of that when I was a kid! May have saved me a few visits to the hospital. I ate everything when I was a toddler. o.o Everything. Okay, I didn't eat it per se, but I put a loooot of stuff into my mouth. The craziest thing I actually did eat though were 2 live baby mice I found on our attic (fur and everything.) When I found them, I figured they were small and weak compared to their siblings, so they probably need some more time in the belly to grow more. See, back then I didn't know that much about how babies are made and whatnot. My mom kept telling me children live in their mother's bellies until they're strong and big enough to come out and left it at that, so for all I knew that meant they came from their mom's stomach and giving birth probably means mommy is sick of the baby in her stomach and vomits it right out. Of course, this process could be easily reversed, so when mommy barfs out her little prince or princess and decides "Nope, you aren't ready yet," she'd just swallow the baby right back down and the "pregnancy" would continue. I never asked if I was right about that. It sounded perfectly reasonable to me as a kid, so I just figured that must be how it's done. XD Anyway, where was I? Right, the baby mice. So these baby mice looked really weak to me and I wanted to help them. Their mom ran away when I tried to grab her (Good for her too, seeing how I was fully intent on shoving her own children down her throat and into her stomach). So I thought "Well, they can just grow in my belly then." And thus, I very carefully put one after another into my mouth, made sure not to bite down and swallowed those poor things whole. XD Miraculously, I didn't choke. And when I could feel them moving around in my stomach, I was so happy that I ran to my mom and told her I was pregnant (I was 4, btw. XD) When she asked me what I was talking about, I told her what I had done. My dad was a wheezing, curled mess on the floor in an instant. Mom however didn't really find that funny, so the next day I had my very first proper sex ed lesson...which later on lead to my teachers at pre school being very, very concerned for me when I went around and started teaching everyone words like "penis", "vagina" and "semen", but that's another story. XD

Oh my god..you actually swallowed mice?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Oh my god..you actually swallowed mice?

Yep. Two of 'em furry little suckers. I digested them like a maverick! X3 #TeamSavageKids anyone? No? Okay, worth a try... XD

Also, that story about the motel is creepy AF. So Martian is right: always check under the bed. Sheesh... >.<
God, that reminds me of that story about that murdered asian girl they found in a Hotel's water tank a while ago. There were was rrreally creepy surveillance footage of her apparently trying to run away from someone in the hotel going viral in the net a while ago. I think her name was Elisa or Elizabeth or something like that.

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 2:10PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Oh my, you were so cute xD and a really brave kid. o.o...How did they get the mice out of you?
hahaha little Su teaching kids sex-ed xD

The smell got reported several times but i think due to greed the owner just told the cleaning lady to spray something to the room. Every guests that got that room left immediately because of the strong smell. I'm scared to sleep in motels now.

Never stayed at a motel, but from movies I watch (I watch too much CSI) a motel is the creepy place where murders happen Dx

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

How did they get the mice out of you?

They didn't. Mice are organic material and a human stomach can digest meat, so...they left through the back door after a few hours. ^^;

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 2:12PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hey everybody, hope you've all been well. Haven't been around the last week or so since my kanojo and I went to NYC, which was fun at first and Hamilton was absolutely fantastic, but then we got news of the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, which really put us in a sad place. Didn't help that we have few friends that were at LA Pride, where there was also someone stopped (thankfully) with a car full of weapons and explosives going toward the festivities. For people that live in such a LGBT-friendly area (LA and Orlando are also generally considered queer-friendly cities), it was a harsh reminder to us that there are always still some deranged people that want us dead for who we love. I'm the type to sulk and think about things to myself, but kanojo is a lot more expressive and when she absorbs all this information about the victims' stories, it really makes her sad and cry :( Anyway, it's not like we can't find time to enjoy life, it's just had a pretty grim overtone since the weekend.

That on top of a mountain of things to do for work has cut in my manga/Dynasty time. How have you all been? Any good news?

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 2:26PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

dofu
Don't remind me. >.< I wanted to throw the radio out the window after hearing that story. [oversharing part deleted] (Ugh, I need to learn to think these things through from the start. DX) Some people are just downright bastards, there's no other way to say it. Hating and going so far as to assaulting and even killing perfectly innocent people just because they're a little different. Mankind can be so utterly disappointing at times. >.<

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 3:00PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

In the case of the shooter, I doubt it's because the people were different, if anything it was about their similarity. There are several reports of him frequenting that nightclub and using gay dating apps and stuff. I have a hard time believing it was just research... We live in a world where many LGBT people are taught to hate themselves, so of course this one individual is to blame for what happened, but there are many other problems that are responsible for what got him to this point.

last edited at Jun 17, 2016 3:03PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I don't really want to think about it, to be honest. It creates a sort of rage in my gut that is hard to swallow and get over, so...topic change! :D How is New York? I've always wanted to go there at some point, but I've never really been sure if it'd be worth it. o.o

To reply you must either login or sign up.