Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp i had so many dreams of you these days. Time to show yourself. You in my dreams are all faceless.

No no... dont ask for somebody else face. U hv me... xD

Newp, shooo.. shooo.. ahaha

Oh looks like somebody's being possesive here xDD

Ahaha...
Martian, shooo... xD
Dont get too close to yr sexy chief.
She is mine...

Btw.. yr chief asks for yr photo.... gv it through me...
I ll censor the inappropriate parts first

Oh Rainy, we all know she's yours xD

what kind of picture do you have in mind, Rainy? o_O

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Uhm, guys? You...wouldn't happen to know if you did something, that might've pissed Lin off somehow?
I just got off the phone with her and when I told her that I'm getting used to phone internet and manage to get on here sometimes, I asked if I should say hi to you from her. She just said "Don't know" in that genuine I honestly don't give a fuck voice of hers and left it at that. o.o; ... Did anything happen in here?

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 8:09PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Uhm, guys? You...wouldn't happen to know if you did something, that might've pissed Lin off somehow?
I just got off the phone with her and when I told her that I'm getting used to phone internet and manage to get on here sometimes, I asked if I should say hi to you from her. She just said "Don't know" in that genuine I honestly don't give a fuck voice of hers and left it at that. o.o; ... Did anything happen in here?

Hmm...It may not have been this thread that pissed her off. I saw her disciplining some kiddies in the official WDTFS thread a while back? Maybe it's not so much us but her internal struggles rendering her ambivalent. I hope she is doing well and taking time to heal from her monsters.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

She ever said sth abt her gastric pain and she is gonna leave the thread without knowing when will she come back for couple of times. I thought u know abt this. U can read all her posts if u click her post number under the profile pic, brow..

I knew she left, Rainy. That's not what I was surprised about. It's her tone when I mentioned you guys, that caught me off guard. Lin isn't the type of person to treat someone with that kind of indifference unless she genuinely can't stand them. o.o So either something in here happened, that somehow pissed her off... well, or she might just genuinely be too tired to care. ... Meh. This somehow doesn't sit well in my gut. >.<

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 1:31AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I hope she is doing well and taking time to heal from her monsters.

Man, I wish I could tell. DX

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I hope she is doing well and taking time to heal from her monsters.

Man, I wish I could tell. DX

I have a strong inkling someone of her character will take the time to focus on what needs to be done. I bet she knows what she has to do, and now she is actually disciplining herself to do it-or at least building up to it.

I wouldn't be too worried, after all,you're there for her!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

sighs Guess I'll just need to wait and see for myself once I get home. :T

Anyway. Lazy Saturday over here in the rehab center. I'm just lying here in the grass at the pond, reading fanfiction. What're you guys up to this weekend?

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 9:40AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Suzuma

Lin mentioned a lot of times that she's gonna stay away from the thread for awhile coz as for what I remember, she had to deal with a lot of stuffs and she also said that once she's set her mind onto something, it would be a pretty solid thing to do. And I doubt that someone here would ever do something to piss someone else especially Lin. She might just be too tired to care. Idk. But it's better to ask her directly yknow. Js lol

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy

Ya... u better see yrself... when will u be home?

In a week. Man...Time sure flew over here. o.o

Ahaha.. its good... i n v u.. i wanna laying on beautiful grass too, but none here...

Haha, yeah, lying in the grass in summer is awesome. XD Even though I now will be able to get to do all the sports stuff I had missed for years, lying down in the grass in a park with Jacky to just chill is probably a habit I won't drop anytime soon, lol.

Say hi to Lin for me n say i wanna borrow her top. N i dont need reply... Now yr turn to be the mail man, brow xD

Lol, will do. XD

Kittokatto
Yo. (o.o)/

joined Sep 15, 2015

Suzuma

Yooooo~~
How's it going there ?? (○.○)/

Rainy
Lol yea. Lots of breaks passed. A lot of things had to be done lately. But I always check this thread when I have time xD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yooooo~~
How's it going there ?? (○.○)/

Pretty good! The weather has been nothing but awesome almost every day since I got here, so there's been tons of opportunities for volleyball, basketball, jogging etc. Check-ups have shown that the heart is feeling perfectly comfy in my body, so they lowered the dose of those pills that shut off my immune system to see if my body really is cool with it all. Until now there's no sign that I'm trying to fight the new heart. Looks like my body is as happy as me to finally be healthy for a change. XD Also I found out that my roomie Kat is poly just like Thundercat, so I used the opportunity to ask the shit out of her to learn a bit about it. XD She also seriously kicks my ass at chess. >.< So yeah, it's fun over here. I'm recovering and making friends in the meantime. :D How bout you? How's life?

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 11:04AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Suzuma
Care to share about your rommie's poly adventures? XD
Well it's good to know that your body's accepting your new heart more than just fine !! Like you can do a lot of stuffs now without worrying too much lol
I'm fine and my life has been sooo boring lately. Just plain boring. I don't go drinking as much anymore, I'm trying to stop smoking cigs (yea I'm a smoker). I wanna do something fun this weekend but meh..too lazy to do anything xDD

Rainy
I'm not making any excuses !! XDD

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey everyone just stopping by to check in on my favorite internet squad XD
how everyone feeling on this Saturday?

Su good to hear that everything is going well. Are the games still with nurses or can u play with other people in the clinic now?

kitkat Cigs arent sexy; please tell me Im not going to have to punish you XD social smoker here so dont take me to seriously
also its Capital pride this weekend u should have booked your flight, you could be here right now.

rainy um so were is this picture are u not going to upload XD

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 12:58PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Kittokatto

Care to share about your rommie's poly adventures? XD

She didn't really tell me anything about her adventures. XD Polyamory has just always been one of the things related to sexuality I never really got. And since I don't do all this political correctness bullshit, I have no problems with just asking peeps bout who they are when they're willing to answer. So I really just asked her a bunch of kinda technical questions. XD Only thing she shared about her relationship experiences is that it's apparently a total pain in the ass to find someone who's really cool with them not being the only one in your love life and that the most people she dated at once was 3. o.o

(yea I'm a smoker).

Lol, 'tis okay. Half of my family smokes. XD Still, good thing you wanna stop. Definitely better for your health. Good luck!

I wanna do something fun this weekend but meh..too lazy to do anything xDD

Just chill at home with mangas and video games then XD Lazy days can be cool too.

Thundercat

Nah, I'm mostly playing with Kat or that other cool dude called Jason or both of them. Sometimes I'm on my own when they don't feel like it. XD But a nurse always has to be at least present just for safety and counseling. Good thing, cause otherwise I would probably end up pushing my limits too much. XD

Random note

Can't get this song out of my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSCdfRrsyx0
It's been playing in my mind since morning. Not complaining, though. It's a cool song after all, lol.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I'm glad everyone seems to be having a good day thus far.
I start my new part-time job tonight so I'm excited to make money and be semi-productive.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What're ya gonna work as, Alvis? o.o

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hmm most people I've been involved with at once is 4. It got really complicated and probably the most emotionally vulnerable I've been with other People at once. I still love all of them, and kinda just travel with most of them through Europe a few months ago.

How old is your roommate Su ?

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 10:20PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

How old is your roommate Su ?

She's 24 ^^

joined Sep 15, 2015

Suzuma
Tell her I'm totally fine to be involved with her adventures xD
Totally up for it xDDD

elthundercat
Punish me all you want senpai!! Kya kyaaa !!!
XDD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Totally up for it xDDD

Don't think that's gonna happen, lol. She's straight as far as I know. XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Totally up for it xDDD

Oh man !! You should've told me sooner !! XD
Got my hopes up for nothing >.<
Ahahahahhaa

joined Sep 15, 2015

Totally up for it xDDD

Ahaha... poor Kittokatto...

I know Rainy T^T
Poor me :(((
Suzuma is sooooo mean to me :(((

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

KitKat which girl fo you like?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

What're ya gonna work as, Alvis? o.o

I was helping a friend with a catering business. It pays well and it an easy job to maintain both throughout summer and through uni. Wish my feet didn't kill me after 6+ hours of standing and walking ;__;

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suzuma is sooooo mean to me :(((

:P

Alvis

Wish my feet didn't kill me after 6+ hours of standing and walking ;__;

I hear ya girl. I was a part-timer in a cafe in highschool and while it was only 4h for me, the constant walking around and standing made my feet hurt like a motherfucker. DX But hey, here's a tip: buy a pair of silicone insoles for your shoes. You wouldn't believe how much those things actually help! o.o

To reply you must either login or sign up.