Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i like dark plot but, personally speaking, i didn't miss a lolicon in this manga, there were enough sick and crazy people

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Omg, first the yandere girl abducted shio-chan, and know the lol icon guy XD what is going on ahah

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Man wherever you go you find pedos

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Man, I feel bad for Shio-chan, she seems to attract somewhat unhinged people that obsess over her. She's gonna have a hard time growing up.

joined Apr 1, 2013

Plot twist: Kobe is going to get killed by Sato and then Shio's brother will notice her too

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Aaaand the crazy intensify

joined Apr 30, 2014

game over.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

Ya'll need to chill

Damn I feel so bad for Shio-chan. She has it rough.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Being an adorable loli is a sin..

But damn, so this is how a battle between a yandere, a lolicon and a siscon looked like. Unfortunately the worst of them got to her first.

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 5:43PM

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh god please no rape

joined Aug 25, 2013

Being an adorable loli is a sin...

Indeed and please not rape.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

dis bitch...YOU LITTLE MAN WHORE DONT U DARE TOUCH SHIO-CHAN. SHIO CHAN IS SATOCCHI'S WAIFU

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Unfortunately the worst of them got to her first.

what. satocchi is best!!!! if its not satocchi, its not yuri. it'll be just some stupid manga about a lolicon or siscon. AND NO YURI

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Unfortunately the worst of them got to her first.

what. satocchi is best!!!! if its not satocchi, its not yuri. it'll be just some stupid manga about a lolicon or siscon. AND NO YURI

I means, the worst of them got to her first this chapter :)

Of course I am in the yandere team

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I means, the worst of them got to her first this chapter :)

Of course I am in the yandere team

Switch off passive aggressive mode

Ooooooooo. :D

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Oh my...
*Yandere team :D
*No rape team :D

joined Mar 11, 2016

with Team Yandere we go . . . =]

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

This poor girl is a magnet for crazy people

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Well ofc
If Sato got to her first, then it would be too simple, too easy
If it's the brother, too much information would be revealed to us/Shio, it'd be too early to find out anything more
So ofc, it's gotta be the lolicon, it's gotta be the one she would legit not be safe with (the one we fear getting their hands on her the most, because we don't know how dangerous his attraction/love to her could be, it's unpredictable at this stage), and the one who knows the least about her, who would reveal nothing to the readers. If it was Sato, the stress ends there. It's too early for the brother and Shio to meet and well, if it's the lolicon, the stress amplifies tbh and the sense of mystery continues.
On another note, Sato-chan's crying face surprised me. I guess there were some faces I wouldn't have expected her to make. I was worried that, stumbling on Shio's absence, she'd think that Shio played her or something and or ran away. I was afraid that she'd interpret it as betrayal. I guess we were supposed to fear that, given that we weren't shown her face until she rushed out. That kinda comforted me tbh. I'd love for Sato-chan to grow more emotionally stable and less of a potential threat to her own happiness and Shio's safety.

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 5:16PM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

im surprised that sato hasnt...ahem do dem nsfw with shio but thank god. and i love how she romantically love shio and care so much for her. :") team yandere is best team.
lolicon man hoe creeps me out. sure you got rapes by an old hag but brah.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

I started off hate reading this but now I'm actually really pulling for Sato? It seems like she's taking some steps (babysteps I know, but still) towards realizing that her obsession for Shio isn't healthy and I just hope we get to see decent growth out of her. It would really make this worth reading.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I started off hate reading this but now I'm actually really pulling for Sato? It seems like she's taking some steps (babysteps I know, but still) towards realizing that her obsession for Shio isn't healthy and I just hope we get to see decent growth out of her. It would really make this worth reading.

now that we had seen her "yan" side, im sure dere will come eventually

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

now that we had seen her "yan" side, im sure dere will come eventually

80-90% of her interactions with Shio-chan was dere, such as so and so. By dere, I count the sweet smiles she makes while thinking about Shio-chan as one, or like whenever Sato sees her really. The only time I can think of where she looked 'yan' with Shio-chan, was here

Guys, there was this hypothesis of Sato not having necessarily being the one to have killed the previous residents of their current apartment. Thinking about how she held back and stopped herself from killing the brother actually, saying that if she gave in, she wouldn't be suitable to stay with Shio-chan anymore, I feel like it's another reason/feeling to why I don't think she's responsible for the bodies in that locked room. (And she never actually harmed any of the other yandere/psychotic people in the previous chapters either). But looking back and seeing this page, I feel kinda worried. Like yeah it looks like major shit happened. But I really don't know what. It doesn't necessarily look like she harmed someone, but wtf tho? She's barely dressed, her bra unhooked, and bloodied. Is she wounded? Is it someone else's blood? Was she sexually assaulted? Is this a flashback or something that's gonna happen?
Hmm. And the scene where we realise that they're squatting in someone else's place. Perhaps Sato-chan would stop herself from killing, and there was that instance where she insisted on it too. I'm thinking that perhaps, she wouldn't be against disposing of the bodies.. I can picture her being unfazed and dismembering the bodies, but probs not killing them tbh, I think she would have found another way. Unless 'no-killing' is a mentality she adopted after Shio-chan came into the picture, and she decided that to continue forward like so, she'd have to not do that shit.
I'm all down for the theory that she never actually killed anyone tbh, that'd be kinda neat, that she can hold so much power over others and dominate them if they become a threat, without the OP "can potentially kill anyone" plot device. But then again, I'm not sure who could have killed the residents. Was it a family? Just one person? Two? I kinda assumed it was a couple of people, but rereading, you can't really tell, and nothing indicates if it's one or more. How much mass would those bags hold? Cus, I was wondering if the person could have died of natural causes, but if it was more than one person, it'd be a little far-fetched that they all "naturally" died around the same time, but if it was just one, then maybe? It'd make sense to butcher them (lol i think), if Sato wants to keep their apartment, live somewhere not listed under her name, that'd be useful perhaps? Irc, the teacher called at home and nobody answered. Shio stays at home all day, if their listed phone number was that apartment (ofc not lol) then Shio would've answered (unless Sato said not to answer, but it was never mentioned so no).

Hmm. From what I understand of Sato, a lot of people make her bitter. Surely not so many people are this fucked up, but we've only seen a handful of those around her and we've already encountered 3 (manager, teacher, coworker) with such a distorted perception/expression of 'love'. Sato seems pretty done with their shit tbh. They all make her feel so bitter. She doesn't really seem to get a kick out of life tbh, and with all this bitterness she feels, yeah she's not having a great time. Shio seems to bring her sweetness tho, it makes her feel good. I don't know if her perception and expression of love is more legit than the one from the other people, maybe it's still growing. For now tho, having seen her run out in worry and fear for Shio's safety, rather than anger and paranoia over a possible betrayal, has put me at ease for now. She still seems emotionally unstable, but I'd like to able to trust in her love for Shio, trust that she wishes her the best or something. I probably won't be able to tho, it's a thriller with an unstable yandere mc, to be able to trust her is too much peace of mind for a manga of this genre lmao.

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 3:11AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.