Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Gotta love that slightly miffed expression~
I think I found my avatar.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Honestly, I don't like this development. But I do like Sayaka even more now, so, at the same time,I do kind of like it.

I also like that Sayaka isn't that, "we're in love, but we're both girls!" trope. She seems to recognise that it's because she's a giant homo.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

These three relationship is in a fragile status-quo.

Something's got to give.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Gentle and tasteful, typical Nakatani. <3 I really like that she defies the idea of "lesbianism is fine and dandy for middle-schoolers, but when you grow up you have to find yourself a man, girl!" From what I get, this cliché is still quite prominent in Japan. Through Sayaka she just says "nope, struggle all you want, but that's not how it works."

As long as Sayaka doesn't turn into a yandere, it should be fine.

Gotta love that slightly miffed expression~
I think I found my avatar.

Yeah, typical Nakatani too.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I hate love triangles. For me it is one of the most nastiest things that could ever happen. Because in this case someone always will suffer. I hate seeing cute girls suffer. Hope Touko will dump Sayaka soon. It will be better for her in the first place.

You say you don't like seeing cute girls suffer and then you hope Sayaka will get dumped soon?

Nonetheless, manga is still adorable. I literally melt when I watch Yuu and Touko`s colorful relationships. I liked that sensei and manager also share the purest form of love.

Purest form of love? What? Don't they live together or something? I doubt they only play chess at night.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

And why shouldn't that be included in the definition of "pure love"? :þ

joined Mar 11, 2016

And here I thought this would not be a love triangle . . . . . .

But she could be a catalyst to make Touko realize that her love is more important than her standing in the society. I think she will side with Yuu if Touko tried to dump her for her image in the society.

Also this just occur to me while I was writing the above guess that Sayaka's story resembles /the on going plot (before this triangle)/ Yuu's perspective to a fair degree. Just contrast her love life with Touko/Yuu's story. Makes one wonder if they will end up the same?

If Nakatani Nio pairs up Sayaka with some other girl instead of leaving her single in the end then that would mean less suffering for her and more chapters of interesting story (with no bitter feelings left) for us. A win win closure to the show imo. Potential candidates may include Yuu's friends; possibly the novelist.

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 6:44AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And why shouldn't that be included in the definition of "pure love"? :þ

Well, love between girls, in my opinion, has no more purity (or value) than love between men and women. Or between men. Love is love.

Just because one or more dicks are involved doesn't make it "impure".

An "impure" love, for me, would be one where there are some other feelings mixed in, like jealousy or envy. Or where there are some lies.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

SAYAKA!!! I LOVE SAYAKA SO MUCH!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ I mean, you were implying that them (presumably) having regular sex made their relationship less pure. =O

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You`re too tolerant. Men who love men must be burned in ovens. Straight couples... Well, they are OK, but two girls having fun together are more innocent.

I hope this is a joke.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

^^ I mean, you were implying that them (presumably) having regular sex made their relationship less pure. =O

I was under the impression that the op meant that manager and sensei had a loving but sexless relationship, because of the mention of "purest form of love". The meaning of "purity" wasn't clear.

But they only meant "love between girls=purest form of love".

Which is another barrel of laughter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I hope this is a joke.

It is as close to joke as men who love men are humans.

Lol, I thought only people in east Europe that tolerant, but most likely I was wrong) Hey, guys, are you real yuri fans or just nasty homos?

I'm afraid you lost me here.

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

mmm...these comments are going wild. walks away

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol, I thought only people in East Europe that tolerant, but most likely I was wrong) Hey, guys, are you real yuri fans or just nasty homos?

Are you serious?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Which is another barrel of laughter.

I really surprised that you read yuri stuff with this way of thinking...

Yuri is an idealized version of love between girls. I'd never confuse it with how real life relationships work.

joined Sep 12, 2015

What? Well i like this chapter! !

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

I consider yuri as the purest form of love in all ways it is: from innocent feelings to sexual aspect as well.

You`re too tolerant. Men who love men must be burned in ovens. Straight couples... Well, they are OK, but two girls having fun together are more innocent.

Going from talking about pure love to talking about burning people in ovens. Yep, you definitely know your stuff.
And that marks the end to my travel in the worldwide web for today

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 3:33PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm a girl, but I don't think it has something to do with anything? It just has something to do with being open minded.

I don't particularly like yaoi, but other people are free to like it. I'm on the "live and let live" team.

For you, then I suggest the 404 men not found tag.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 3:40PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Are you serious?

Well, I am little confused because I know many people who think the same way so I hoped that most of yuri fans are the same. We give everything we have to support yuri as the purest form of love.

However I am really disappointed that men who love yuri have nothing against men who love men. Or I`m speaking with girls? In that case I can understand.

I love and support yuri but it doesn't mean I should hate yaoi.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 3:41PM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

ohhh damn poor sayaka. I feel her pain

edit: what the hell is this oven shenanigans in the thread. I can't tell if they're being serious or not (I hope not)

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 3:48PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yeah let's… talk about the chap, shall we. >.>

It would be pretty sweet if Sayaka supported Touko's love instead of getting in the way... But then again, she might not want Touko to suffer the same way she did. :x

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

It would be pretty sweet if Sayaka supported Touko's love instead of getting in the way... But then again, she might not want Touko to suffer the same way she did. :x

I thought the reason Sayaka won't support is because she's jealous Touko is giving all her attention to the Kouhai.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Yeah, Nakatani writes really well so she can easily make Sayaka a whole lot more likable all in one chapter.

At this point I don't think what attracted Touko to Yuu matches up to what Touko THINKS attracted her to Yuu.

Rather a passing crush and obsession that turned into more, probably based on the qualities of Yuu that are different from Sayaka. (Poor Sayaka. Ouch. Judging from Nakatani's art I don't think she has a chance.)

Ex: Touko likes chasing her unwilling prey down for several miles in the desolate wastelands of high school.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 3:59PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sayaka doesn't seem to think Touko is able to enter a relationship. And actually, Touko isn't in a relationship. She's just intoxicated by the feeling of love. If Yuu were to respond positively to her feelings, maybe Touko would run away.

Because Sayaka has feelings for Touko, she knows she can't enter a relationship with her. Because it would put pressure on Touko.

Touko entered a one-sided relationship with Yuu because it allows her to experience love, without the pressure of the other person's expectation.

And Yuu still ponders.

To reply you must either login or sign up.