joined Dec 18, 2013

Pretty impressive move on his part. Hopefully the Supreme Court approves it

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

[Insert Birdemic clapping scene here]

Hope this guy gets heard.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

The proposal is actually based on a ruling by the Supreme Court (I believe it was a jurisprudence but I'm not sure) regarding equality of human rights.

Now it's up to the senate to either pass it or modify it, and then it will be up to each state's congress to modify its local Constitution to align to it.

Sadly, there's this tactic called "sending it to the freezer" wherein the congress, federal or local, gives little importance to a proposal so that it takes much longer than necessary for the new laws to actually take effect.

I believe this porposal, or a similar one, will happen considering the Supreme Court ruling, so it's just a matter of how long it will take

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I would imagine they're also feeling some pressure as other countries around them are headed in the same direction. It's seriously only a matter of time until it's legal in the whole hemisphere.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I would imagine they're also feeling some pressure as other countries around them are headed in the same direction.

Nah, this is just an attempt to improve the public opinion on his administration.

This has been bugging me for a while, why "Leader"? Oficially he's our President.

last edited at May 19, 2016 2:04AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I would imagine they're also feeling some pressure as other countries around them are headed in the same direction.

Nah, this is just an attempt to improve the public opinion on his administration.

This has been bugging me for a while, why "Leader"? Oficially he's our President.

you re from mexico too, cool it nice to see a mexican pal on this site

last edited at May 19, 2016 4:46AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Is one of the drug cartel leaders gay then?
that's the only reason I can see this change.

joined May 12, 2016

Is one of the drug cartel leaders gay then?
that's the only reason I can see this change.

I imagine at least one of them is, if not bi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.