Forum › The Secret Shokolad discussion

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Be patient for chapter two, my friend.

OK. Now I understand. Thank you very much.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

so.... it just end like this ???

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Seems in most EliUmi doujin that I've read that includes Alisa, she always becones the wingman instead of a rival. Would be nice to read a doujin where the Ayase sisters compete for Umi's affection.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

tMnR's UmiEli books are in a rough pseudo-series.

Deep Sea Blue Like Me –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 1) –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 2) –> Fortunate Re”lation –> Your Straightforward Expression –> passion –> tMnR's next release.

... Release order is something more like: Deep Sea Blue Like Me –> Fortunate Relation –> Your Straightforward Expression –> Passion –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 1) –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 2) –> Fortunate Re"lation (rerelease of Fortunate Relation) –> next release.

last edited at May 14, 2016 9:05PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm not really an Eri x Umi fan but the art is so nice and it's just so cute guhhh

Not a Eri x Umi fan but has a picture of them?

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod that was so fucking amazing. my heart feels really warm after this oh my god too cute for me to handle oh no

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

I'd like to see an original book from tMnR one day.

last edited at May 15, 2016 12:52AM

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Is this the end?
I want more and wish for eriumialisa ending

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I hope there's more, really thought it would be more resolved at the end.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

^ Read up a couple of posts and be illuminated.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Is this the end?
I want more and wish for eriumialisa ending

dont worry ma nigga im here to save all of you that want more
follow the old rafiki the knows the way
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fortunate_relation#22
there you have it

HardcoreYuriLover
Img_20171209_233742
joined Apr 25, 2015

Deep Sea Blue Like Me –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 1) –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 2) –> Fortunate Re”lation –> Your Straightforward Expression –> passion –> tMnR's next release.

... Release order is something more like: Deep Sea Blue Like Me –> Fortunate Relation –> Your Straightforward Expression –> Passion –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 1) –> The Secret Shokolad (vol. 2) –> Fortunate Re"lation (rerelease of Fortunate Relation) –> next release.

Thanks for explaining it a little better! <3

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

itt: people dont read AN and it's really sad

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Alisa needs some love too. She's really cute in this artist's style.

joined Feb 9, 2015

Girls in Boxes

I hope I romanised it correctly...!

It's almost correct. Phonetically, "Alyonka/Aljonka" would've been better since "ё" after a consonant produces an [ɵ] sound and palatalizes the aforementioned consonant (technically, "лё" is supposed to sound like [lʲɵ], but I find it to be closer to [lɜː] in "learn", only softer).
But it's not like anybody cares about small details like that when there is drunken underage almost-groping just a couple of pages later.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Girls in Boxes

I hope I romanised it correctly...!

It's almost correct. Phonetically, "Alyonka/Aljonka" would've been better since "ё" after a consonant produces an [ɵ] sound and palatalizes the aforementioned consonant (technically, "лё" is supposed to sound like [lʲɵ], but I find it to be closer to [lɜː] in "learn", only softer).
But it's not like anybody cares about small details like that when there is drunken underage almost-groping just a couple of pages later.

Interesting... Probably not enough to issue a correction though, yeah, because nobody is going to notice. But it's nice to know. Thank you!

As you might be able to tell, I rely entirely on some pretty desperate Google searches for anything Russian. If a result produced a reasonable number of hits, I go with that. :P

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Absolutely beautiful. Beautiful to the core and just so heart warming.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Maybe you should add this in Secret Shokolad's description?

Or even add these one shots to one "volume"/"series"? ^^" would be easier to find and read them

last edited at May 15, 2016 8:42AM

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

coincidentally, tMnR just put out a preview of their next book.

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=56901524&mode=medium

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

btw I see that our (on dynasty) Fortunate Relation isn't full! Based on this preview: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55676510 (because we don't have Eri x Nozomi talk here....)

joined Oct 30, 2015

'=' I've got to read this.. BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE ANIME YET~~ >.< Gahhhh!! I need to finish the anime fiiiiiirrstt! It's my goaaaaaal~~~~~ ughhhh Sunday, why!!!!!

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

ah i wish there was more, this was cute tho, I love tMnr's doujins on these two

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

'=' I've got to read this.. BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE ANIME YET~~ >.< Gahhhh!! I need to finish the anime fiiiiiirrstt! It's my goaaaaaal~~~~~ ughhhh Sunday, why!!!!!

From what I understand the anime version of LL doesn't really provide much basis for the ship anyway, so

last edited at May 15, 2016 1:22PM

13923653_1771515986467116_552673524643254779_o
joined Mar 16, 2016

My life is going to completed now... ( 9ToT)9

I hope tmnr/yukiti keep continuing their lovey dovey story till they get married (wut)

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Maybe you should add this in Secret Shokolad's description?

Or even add these one shots to one "volume"/"series"? ^^" would be easier to find and read them

As I discussed earlier, the reason I haven't done that is:
a) that there's no natural volume title / grouping for these. "tMnR's UmiEli Stories" doesn't make for the nicest volume collection!
b) tMnR released them in non-chronological order and they are thus obviously okay to be read in whatever order.

But as always I will leave these things up to the wisdom of Dynasty moderators. :P

btw I see that our (on dynasty) Fortunate Relation isn't full! Based on this preview: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55676510 (because we don't have Eri x Nozomi talk here....)

As discussed previously also, and also on the release page for this release..., Fortunate Re"lation is a re-release of Fortunate Relation (the one we already did) with a couple of extra pages. We are debating on whether to release it as there is not much in the way of new content in it.

yes, and raizoo and I have been subsequently dying about it ever since. dear god I'm excited for it. weeps softly

To reply you must either login or sign up.