Forum › Saki discussion

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

A pantie-less, yuri wonderland with mahjong super powers seems pretty reasonable considering other manga/anime in the sports genre.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 3:56AM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

A pantie-less, yuri wonderland with mahjong super powers seems pretty reasonable considering other manga/anime in the sports genre.

kudos for you, m8

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This isn't half as ridiculous as Prince of Tennis.

joined Jan 8, 2016

It's a conspiracy... he just created this manga to indoctrinate us to not wear underwear.

Author isn't a d00d. I think. 99% sure

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Correct.

It's a conspiracy... he just created this manga to indoctrinate us to not wear underwear.

Yeah Kobayashi-sensei is a woman. Even so it's easy to think otherwise. Regardless of whether or not it's wrong to assume, most people wouldn't assume a woman drew Nodoka's boobs... or really any of Saki.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 12:20PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Correct.

Yeah Kobayashi-sensei is a woman. Even so it's easy to think otherwise. Regardless of whether or not it's wrong to assume, most people wouldn't assume a woman drew Nodoka's boobs... or really any of Saki.

What??? I'm actually baffled that she's a woman, I'd never expect a woman to pick up so much fanservice.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 5:17PM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

what if she's a yuri fan and thought "hey! im good at drawing and i love yuri, so maybe i could make a manga about superpowered gay girls playing mahjong!"

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

so, i already played the PSP Saki.
my first thought was: "meh. its just a repeat of the anime"
the mahjong is fun tho(i have to play in easy mode because im still THAT terrible)
and then... the bonus story. NODOSAKI CONFIRMED. I REPEAT, NODOSAKI CONFIRMED. at the start of the summer, nodoka(shyly) asked if saki wants to do "homework" together, and saki being the cute and nice protag she is, she said yes. buchou, mako, and yuuki heard their conversation and decided to cockblock nodoka.

they decided to go to nodoka's house, because nodoka (again, shyly) said that her father wont be home and saki can come over and saki, oblivious af to nodoka's...ahem hidden motives, said yes excitedly.
they were in nodoka's room and SUDDENLY BUCHOU AND YUUKI AND MAKO APPEARED(i was seriously pissed) and ask nodoka for a mahjong match. after nodoka won, they jokingly said to nodoka "take it easy!" and she literally almost explode from embarrassment. they went home.
Saki and nodoka were just about to start on their homework BUT SUDDENLY THREE WILD TSURUGA MEMBERS APPEARED. yumi, momo and kaori. goddammit, nodoka thought. and yada uada yadadada buchou called them and said they should have a match(cockblock) with nodoka at her house(how could they even enter the house nodo and saki is at nodo's room) so another mahjong match ensues.
after that, the tsurugas went home and nodoka suggest (sigh shyly) that they should cook dinner together and when they were just about to go, suddenly fujita, kana and mihoko came, saying that buchou called them and nodoka is stuck to another match(btw in these matches, buchou specifically said that they have to fight nodo). after the match, nodo and saki cooked dinner.
after having a nice dinner, saki asked if she could take a bath and nodoka(SHYLY) asked if she could join- AND SUDDENLY KOROMO, HAJIME AND TOUKA CAME AND ANOTHER MATCH(cockblock) ensue.
after the match, they went home and the two girls took a bath(together. yayyyyy).
after taking a bath, nodoka with super doki doki asked if saki would like to sleep together but saki already fell asleep and nodo was just about to join and table flip buchou, yuuki and mako came and asked for a match(cockblock. or is it p***yblock lmaooooooooooo). nodoka wants buchou to explain whats up with all the cockblocks and buchou said she'll tell her if nodoka won. matching nodoka's anger, i literally ended the game with baimans and yakumans. after that, buchou explained that she wants nodoka to at least understand that superpowered players are real, not just some supertitious bullshit and nodoka complies because she understands(or she just want them to get hella outta there) and they went home, again saying "take it easy~" after that nodoka stares at saki fondly, and thought "im with the most supertitious person" and then nodo can finally sleep with her garufurendo. the end.

phew. it was a great game.
edit: crap i forgot to post this in the next page

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

what if she's a yuri fan and thought "hey! im good at drawing and i love yuri, so maybe i could make a manga about superpowered gay girls playing mahjong!"

Well I sure as hell am thankful for that aspect of the manga.And the anime that it brought.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

so, i already played the PSP Saki.
my first thought was: "meh. its just a repeat of the anime"
the mahjong is fun tho(i have to play in easy mode because im still THAT terrible)
and then... the bonus story. NODOSAKI CONFIRMED. I REPEAT, NODOSAKI CONFIRMED. at the start of the summer, nodoka(shyly) asked if saki wants to do "homework" together, and saki being the cute and nice protag she is, she said yes. buchou, mako, and yuuki heard their conversation and decided to cockblock nodoka.

they decided to go to nodoka's house, because nodoka (again, shyly) said that her father wont be home and saki can come over and saki, oblivious af to nodoka's...ahem hidden motives, said yes excitedly.
they were in nodoka's room and SUDDENLY BUCHOU AND YUUKI AND MAKO APPEARED(i was seriously pissed) and ask nodoka for a mahjong match. after nodoka won, they jokingly said to nodoka "take it easy!" and she literally almost explode from embarrassment. they went home.
Saki and nodoka were just about to start on their homework BUT SUDDENLY THREE WILD TSURUGA MEMBERS APPEARED. yumi, momo and kaori. goddammit, nodoka thought. and yada uada yadadada buchou called them and said they should have a match(cockblock) with nodoka at her house(how could they even enter the house nodo and saki is at nodo's room) so another mahjong match ensues.
after that, the tsurugas went home and nodoka suggest (sigh shyly) that they should cook dinner together and when they were just about to go, suddenly fujita, kana and mihoko came, saying that buchou called them and nodoka is stuck to another match(btw in these matches, buchou specifically said that they have to fight nodo). after the match, nodo and saki cooked dinner.
after having a nice dinner, saki asked if she could take a bath and nodoka(SHYLY) asked if she could join- AND SUDDENLY KOROMO, HAJIME AND TOUKA CAME AND ANOTHER MATCH(cockblock) ensue.
after the match, they went home and the two girls took a bath(together. yayyyyy).
after taking a bath, nodoka with super doki doki asked if saki would like to sleep together but saki already fell asleep and nodo was just about to join and table flip buchou, yuuki and mako came and asked for a match(cockblock. or is it p***yblock lmaooooooooooo). nodoka wants buchou to explain whats up with all the cockblocks and buchou said she'll tell her if nodoka won. matching nodoka's anger, i literally ended the game with baimans and yakumans. after that, buchou explained that she wants nodoka to at least understand that superpowered players are real, not just some supertitious bullshit and nodoka complies because she understands(or she just want them to get hella outta there) and they went home, again saying "take it easy~" after that nodoka stares at saki fondly, and thought "im with the most supertitious person" and then nodo can finally sleep with her garufurendo. the end.

phew. it was a great game.
edit: crap i forgot to post this in the next page

This is so juicy and hilarious at the same time.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

This is so juicy and hilarious at the same time.

i know right?!

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I know that this has the "big breasts" tag for a reason, but I'm so done after page 3 of this latest chapter (158) lmao.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

dumb why can't we just go straight the finals :( I'm ready for Saki to go all out . Nice to see Toki is alright though

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

We're never getting to the finals, are we?

joined Feb 24, 2014

We're never getting to the finals, are we?

Maybe in another 100 chapters...maybe...

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

dumb why can't we just go straight the finals :( I'm ready for Saki to go all out . Nice to see Toki is alright though

me too but the characters wont have much development. thanks to the flashbacks, we're able to love the characters. plus a mahjong centered manga will inevitably become like this because drawing the tiles is hard, there are many characters, they all have their respective past interesting or not, and boring. but still, i too want this to move faster. its just, it wont be saki if its rushed.

and i thought toki IS ok? D: she already woke up when ryuuka played right? or did she collapsed again in the manga? my lame ass is too lazy to read the manga so....

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I know that this has the "big breasts" tag for a reason, but I'm so done after page 3 of this latest chapter (158) lmao.

did you know that nodoka doesn't wear bra? (confirmed in zenkoku hen)

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

oh my god yes! I WANT SENRIYAMA- WAIT HIMEMIYA- OMG IT WILL BE THE BEST MATCH EVER.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

me too but the characters wont have much development. thanks to the flashbacks, we're able to love the characters. plus a mahjong centered manga will inevitably become like this because drawing the tiles is hard, there are many characters, they all have their respective past interesting or not, and boring. but still, i too want this to move faster. its just, it wont be saki if its rushed.

and i thought toki IS ok? D: she already woke up when ryuuka played right? or did she collapsed again in the manga? my lame ass is too lazy to read the manga so....

look, when you're making the sports you gotta address the media or they'll blow you up with wack assumptions

they'll do it anyway though. it'll either be the team is evil and forcing the player to risk their health or the player is weak and doesn't have any actual heart for the game

maybe it's better to just no comment your way through everything

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Sera has some serious attitude issues.

And I seriously cannot keep up with all these characters, atleast Toki's back.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Disappointing how many of the pages are incomplete recently. Does Kobayashi not have any assistants? Saki has its own anime and everything; hard to imagine there's no budget for some people that can help fill in the tone :(

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Holy crap, the new chapter really steps up Saki's no panties game to Olympic levels.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

How does this series not have the Ecchi or Supernatural tags yet?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How does this series not have the Ecchi or Supernatural tags yet?

Supernatural should go on the whole series. We've gone a long way beyond "metaphors for the girls' amazing intuition and skill".

To reply you must either login or sign up.