Forum › Lily Love discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

booo

And I was hoping someone will recognize what Ratana did in cover chapter... (btw it's one on my fav covers :3 )

x

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wiiiiiiehh, i need moar, this cliffhangers...

joined Jan 18, 2016

Darkfire213 posted:
I swear if P'Mew declines that scholarship I'm going to build my IKEA table that has been laying around forever and mildly flip it into oblivion.

Kazakae posted:
I'll help you build it

I'll help you flip it.

I'll help destroy it with anger

joined Jan 18, 2016

Actually, P'Mew leaves for a foreign country and Donut promises she will wait for her. Then P'Mew dies in Korea, in a freak accident, run over by Seol-a who was going to No-rae's wedding with Sung-pyo to crash it, ala "The Graduate". Donut finds comfort in the arms of Ice and Ploy in a steamy 3some to the tune of "Hello Darkness, My Friend..."

Or maybe not.

That made me cry

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It really was just a misunderstanding, though
P'Ploy would have had it worse - she's pretty and really cute, it's no wonder her boyfriend would get possessive

I think Donut might have suffered a mild concussion during the kidnapping. She's making no sense at all. It's like she's only taken in half of the things that went down.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Awesome manga!! Cant wait for the next chapter[s].

joined Apr 12, 2016

I WANT MOOOOOORE >:3

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This keep getting better and better and....in chapter 32 (not fully). Only Max and his mom come for Mew's departure. I wonder if their dad will come.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@Alex
what a cool avatar!!!! Did Ratana draw that for you??????

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

@Alex
what a cool avatar!!!! Did Ratana draw that for you??????

Yep :> my portrait made by her <3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Chapter 23 is in QC, 24 I almost finished editing so in other words, be prepared for double release.

Bring tissues. From now on you will need them in almost every chapter...

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 4:34PM

joined Apr 25, 2016

I have the following question and I'm not sure if this is some kind of a spoiler or not. But... is chapter 32 the last chapter?

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 4:56PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I have the following question and I'm not sure if this is some kind of a spoiler or not. But... is chapter 32 the last chapter?

Yes, it is

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 5:28PM

joined Apr 25, 2016

Yes, it is

Thank you for your answer, though it made me feel sad that the story has been kinda short. I cannot read the raw but the title was in English, really wanted to know if they got together in the end but I didn't see them holding hands in the final pages.... So I guess they broke up. Any chance you could confirm the latter?

last edited at May 2, 2016 8:49AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yes, it is

Thank you for your answer, though it made me feel sad that the story has been kinda short. I cannot read the raw but the title was in English, really wanted to know if they got together in the end but I didn't see them holding hands in the final pages.... So I guess they broke up. Any chance you could confirm the latter?

Chapter 32 isn't done yet. It gets updated with a couple pages here and there.

joined Apr 25, 2016

Yes, it is

Chapter 32 isn't done yet. It gets updated with a couple pages here and there.

Ah thanks! You restored my faith in a good ending!

last edited at May 2, 2016 1:06PM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Aw what a great mom, breaking apart that gender/hegemonic binary for her daughter :')

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh... It's that time already ;_;

Truluv
joined Apr 18, 2016

OMG why ?

last edited at May 2, 2016 3:24PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMG why ?

Because Ratana is pure evil xD EVERY next chapter will be sad xD someone will be sad or they will cry xD

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh... It's that time already ;_;

For tears and drama? Yup.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Yes, it is

I checked out the raws because of that...that fucking yuri trope with studying abroad. I hate it. I hate it so much.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

for fuck's sake not another love triangle

HopeFromYuri
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, donut's mom is awesome!
And i know i know, donut x P'mew is like, the head thing in this but i can ship donut and ice...

joined Aug 11, 2014

Haha, Donut getting worried about how her mother would react, when she had been way ahead of her for years. That was amazing. Cool parents are the best.

It seems kind of weird that we're already heading towards the drama-filled ending, though? I feel like I missed the part where they actually spent any time together as a couple. Am I forgetting something? They flirted, got together, Ploy showed up, interfered for a bit, and now Mew's leaving the country.

Rather than a couple who is now having to be separated, they seem more like two people who wanted to get together but couldn't because of circumstances. I'm not sure how effective a long-distance relationship or a "I'll wait for you!" sort of ending can be when they don't really have anything to start with.

last edited at May 2, 2016 3:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.