joined Oct 15, 2013

Are there ppl actually saying that?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

flips posted:

From what I gather, at least half the fandom.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

flips posted:

From what I gather, at least half the fandom.

Quite lot actually. To be fair Mirei and Mamori were not officially together when the anime ended

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Thats amazing. I mean, people don't believe that Nanoha and Fate are a married couple who live and sleep together + adopted a child. but this is a whole other level.

When the anime itself seems to be the creator's strongest-borderline-fullblow yuri ecchi/hentai fanservice-with-forced-plot-excuse work yet.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Fun fact about that wedding picture, Kaneko actually follows a few fanartists on twitter and well, he favorited this suspiciously similar picture a few months ago

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A kind anon on /u/ translated the interview with Lady Lady seiyuus from the 4th BD volume

http://pastebin.com/UvjPrDB7

They're real awesome but this part in particular caught my eye

--Besides that, what else do you find to be impressive from Valkyrie Drive

O: I heard that this show have quite a lot of female fans too, so I was pretty surprised.

A: I have received letter from viewers that know me and watched Valkyrie Drive. There’s also plenty of female fans among them. They’d said things like “I love Mirei-san and Mamori-chan combination” or “I love Lady Lady”. No matter how you see it this show is definitely intended for male demographic, but in Valkyrie Drive, not only you can see a friendship between girls, they also depicted a romance between them. So perhaps female viewers found this approach to be refreshing and that’s what draws them to this show.

Here's hoping a second season is announced.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I really hate when people, usually but not always men, refuse to acknowledge queerness in stuff cuz "Well it was made for guys" or whatever. Or sometimes straight girls will pull the "What two girls can't just be friends? Why does it always have to be gay huh?" I've burned out on this stuff so many times and there's no amount of evidence towards your point you can provide. It will never be enough for them to acknowledge that lesbians exist in fiction. They pull it with Neptunia and Madoka and everything else and it's literally the worst.

I'm glad that despite people being the worst Mirei and Mamori are getting married and the possibility of them being in a poly relationship with Momoka makes me super duper happy

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Based anon got and ripped the drama CD for everyone to enjoy

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=804616&showfiles=1

No translation yet but is pretty damn awesome.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A few things

Takaki sharing his wisdom

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/723391752225198080

"I've been asked, why create Valkyrie Drive as its own game when it's along the same lines as Senran Kagura? But just like Samurai Shodown and The Last Blade, ultimately the games go in different directions in terms of what they're trying to accomplish. The same way nipples point in different directions."

And a new Bhikkhuni manga for smartphones

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/722838650929590273

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

VDM OVA 5 is out !
http://blog.livedoor.jp/nylon66-2nd/archives/48462270.html

The problem is, I can't access its video link.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 7:58PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It is so hard to take it seriously when they had such big breasts, like J's(?) are the size of her upper body... (Also that nipple fuck)

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:36PM

joined Sep 28, 2015

Are we sure they don't live in a steambath? Because even I felt myself start to perspire.

If it was longer than 2 minutes I think I might have died of dehydration.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

A particularly talented anon has been doing some small comics on /u/

Aw this one was kinda sad/random?

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

The nipple fucking I couldn't take seriously. It was just like "That looks painful/uncomfortable more than enjoyable". Maybe some ladies would be into it but my GF and I just... nope. I'm eager to see the special get translated tho so I can know what they're saying after.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

http://himado.in/324563

OH

MY

GOD

Well that looked painful.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

http://himado.in/324563

OH

MY

GOD

Well that looked painful.

I'm....pretty sure breasts don't work like that. Ever.

I feel justified by being turned off by the character designs now, at least. Which as victories go, kinda sucks since I'd rather have been wrong.

joined Sep 28, 2015

Pretty sure lesbians don't turn into bikes when you kiss them either.

joined Dec 10, 2014

I have an easier time believing in a magical world where girls transform via kissing than I do in a world where yer GF just jabbing at yer nipple a whole bunch feels good.

The character designs don't really bother me much cuz as big breast focused as the show is like, there's variety in little things. Like the girl with the big areolas. Like, that's just a thing for some women but you never see it in stuff. And some women do have abnormally large breasts either naturally or by choice and while I can criticize the show for its standards of beauty being narrow I don't think I can criticize something like the breast size without simultaneously shitting on women who do have very large breasts, ya know?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

VivianGames posted:

I'm eager to see the special get translated tho so I can know what they're saying after.

Basically J comments that Rain was much more into it than usually and suggest that she got turned on watching Mamomire before at which Rain only says possible, then J says that maybe it reminded her that they used to be much more into it, which Rain obviously denies and J ends with saying that she is right cos nobody is lewder than Lady Lady.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Do the produsers think this is how women have sex? lol It is painfull indeed. I wished we got something more romantic or realistic for Lady Lady, so I'm kinda dissapointed. Probably they think the more noice and weird stuff the better.
I guess I'll stay with my imagination for Lady Lady after all

Basically J comments that Rain was much more into it than usually and suggest that she got turned on watching Mamomire before at which Rain only says possible, then J says that maybe it reminded her that they used to be much more into it, which Rain obviously denies and J ends with saying that she is right cos nobody is lewder than Lady Lady.

Wow does that mean Lady Lady enters a beddeath phase? I never expected it to come to this point...
I'm going to deny this ova's existance.
Sad story, bad sex.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:53PM

joined Dec 10, 2014

Awwww that's really cute they're such good girlfriends

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just FYI, J has inverted nipples so it was obvious they were trying to showcase that in the special

joined Jan 8, 2016

Well, that explains everything.

Good thing we established that, this sure is a load of my mind.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

Wow does that mean Lady Lady enters a beddeath phase? I never expected it to come to this point...

Well bed death itself is a bs, but I can imagine that in their case sex become routine and they don't get into it as much as they used to, which is common for all long time couples to happen, not just lesbians. They ego doesn't allow them to admit it though, which fit them pretty nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.