Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 27, 2016

I found this chapter very confusing to read, so not only did Sumin cheat on Sunji with Seju, she had been cheating on her the whole time with the brown haired girl? Or are all the images this chapter meant to be taken figuratively as an externalization of her memories and thoughts? And non-linear? The black text boxes are her own thoughts that are also sometimes representing how she views others viewing her?

So confused.

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 2:02PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I found this chapter very confusing to read, so not only did Sumin cheat on Sunji with Seju, she had been cheating on her the whole time with the brown haired girl? Or are all the images this chapter meant to be taken figuratively as an externalization of her memories and thoughts? And non-linear? The black text boxes are her own thoughts that are also sometimes representing how she views others viewing her?

So confused.

anything in black background is a flashback and Seju is in her imagination ^-^''

joined Jul 1, 2015

hello! its been a while since the last time i visited this forum, lol.

may i know... how to get the overtooning to work again? seems like there were some changes to the lezhin site, and.. i have greasemonkey add-on, as well as the overtooning bookmark scripting, but they aren't working... because sometimes i'd go back and re-read past chapters on lezhin site, and i really like halmoni's translations. :)

please kindly advise.
(ps: sorry if help had already been mentioned in previous posts, but i tried really hard to scroll through all the pages... )

joined Aug 31, 2014

totally called Sumin still being in love with Seju. Team Gaji did leave hints of this in previous chapters, but they have always been very subtle about it. this is great development tbh. Sumin has been running away from her past and the true feelings for more than half of the story so it's time for her to face them already.

the question now is how will Team Gaji resolve this?
a) Sungji helps Sumin and Seju move on and Sumin x Sungji is endgame. Seju might or might not end up with Nammi.
b) Sungji helps Sumin face her real feelings and Sumin x Seju is endgame. Sungji moves on and becomes more mature after her first love experience.
c) OT3 end, OT4 if a miracle happens and they invite Nammi to join in.

joined Mar 8, 2014

totally called Sumin still being in love with Seju. Team Gaji did leave hints of this in previous chapters, but they have always been very subtle about it. this is great development tbh. Sumin has been running away from her past and the true feelings for more than half of the story so it's time for her to face them already.

a) Sungji helps Sumin and Seju move on and Sumin x Sungji is endgame. Seju might or might not end up with Nammi.
b) Sungji helps Sumin face her real feelings and Sumin x Seju is endgame. Sungji moves on and becomes more mature after her first love experience.

you should read my scenarios too XD they're somewhere back when we were talking about the previous chapter.
To be honest I don't think b is going to happen. It sounds too predictable regarding Sungji and we still don't know anything about her... No, seriously... even if you love someone, who is selfless enough to actually help them get with someone else? I can see why you'd see Sungji doing that but I think you're wrong about Sungji.
The threesome ending seems like a joke of an ending if anything Sumin might have a polyamory relationship with both.
I mentioned before but Sumin might end up alone if she keeps on like this. Seju won't want her and Sungji won't want her.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

b or c happens and the authors' houses get burned down imo.

joined Jan 17, 2016

Oh c'mon sie ue !!
You're supposed to be Team Pink what the hell is all this negativity is about !? Cant blame Faylicia cuz she is already team blonde but Team pink is known for being patient and lowering his expectation to the minimum but that doesn't mean we can't dream and support sumin/seju or choice b .. what the hell is wrong will all team pink !!!! you guys we should party this is our and( i hope not) only time to shine cuz the tables are turned for now that sumin is in love with seju !! I think this the the peak on team pink so lets enjoy it kkkkkk

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh c'mon sie ue !!
You're supposed to be Team Pink what the hell is all this negativity is about !? Cant blame Faylicia cuz she is already team blonde but Team pink is known for being patient and lowering his expectation to the minimum but that doesn't mean we can't dream and support sumin/seju or choice b .. what the hell is wrong will all team pink !!!! you guys we should party this is our and( i hope not) only time to shine cuz the tables are turned for now that sumin is in love with seju !! I think this the the peak on team pink so lets enjoy it kkkkkk

My expectation for Seju had been lowered way too much which I've found Sumin x Seju reached the very bottom of Pacific ocean. With just Sumin accepting that she still in love with Seju really can't help lift it up to the surface yet. Sorry! XD

joined Aug 31, 2014

c) is the optimal but most unrealistic ending, i know. i just want everyone to be happy..... ;_;

i'm not very sure about the whole fandom but it seems that Asian, especially Korean, fans like Seju better while Western fans like Sungji better. i still think a) has the most probability of happening but really at this point b) should not be counted out, despite it having a lot less chances of happening.

I mentioned before but Sumin might end up alone if she keeps on like this. Seju won't want her and Sungji won't want her.

oh yeah i forgot about this. so i guess

d) Sumin ends up alone. Sungji and Seju will most likely not hook up with each other (lol) and Nammi comforts Sumin.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 7:52PM

joined Jan 17, 2016

So yeah i forgot ..in the recent Q&A ch of wdtfs they said that seju met sumin in a party with their parents !? A party with ppl with the same backgrounds .!? So what does that mean !?
Is sumin family rich as well !? Then why is it seju is buying everything for sumin !?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

oh yeah i forgot about this. so i guess

d) Sumin ends up alone. Sungji and Seju will most likely not hook up with each other (lol) and Nammi comforts Sumin.

d happens and we all wish the authors would survive their battle with fans. / run /

joined Mar 8, 2014

So yeah i forgot ..in the recent Q&A ch of wdtfs they said that seju met sumin in a party with their parents !? A party with ppl with the same backgrounds .!? So what does that mean !?
Is sumin family rich as well !? Then why is it seju is buying everything for sumin !?

Seju probably did it because she wanted to.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

XDD hahaha

credit to Stephanie Acosta

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 3:05AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

i'm not very sure about the whole fandom but it seems that Asian, especially Korean, fans like Seju better while Western fans like Sungji better. i still think a) has the most probability of happening but really at this point b) should not be counted out, despite it having a lot less chances of happening.

I think it's the opposite. Korean fans like Sungji better, while Western fans Seju. Bdcause the time that Sungji and Sumin had sex fot the first time, the twitter was blown up by the Korean fans. While you see slightly more people liking Seju in english forums.

Anyway, even if I think something will happen again that will totally crush the Seju/Sumin end, I still have a hope for it. Especially after the last chapter. It is low, but slightly higher than the previous ones xD
Well, the fact that Sumin was in love with Seju, and still seems to be is something that we can't discard. So even if they don't end up together, this is something important too.

Btw, in stories like this with love triangles, the protagonist usually ends up with noone. From what I've noticed from other series. Also I've seen the antagonist (in this case Seju) dying quite lot of the times too. I don't like anything of these endings. Teamblonde ending would be better than these two.

Omg lol at that nominees picture xDD I could already see Gaji running away from back door after second picture happening xDD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 4:33AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think the majority of fans on twitter are Thai, no? Thai fans on twitter did a voting last month, I think, and the results they got were TeamSeju = 60%, TeamSungji = 40%.

Anyway, even if I think something will happen again that will totally crush the Seju/Sumin end, I still have a hope for it. Especially after the last chapter. It is low, but slightly higher than the previous ones xD
Well, the fact that Sumin was in love with Seju, and still seems to be is something that we can't discard. So even if they don't end up together, this is something important too.

The last chapter does give us hope! But for now I really still don't think that Sumin x Seju is endgame. I believe Sumin is sooooo much in love with Seju. I would even say it is as much as the love she had for Seju before their breakup. But however much she loves Seju doesn't refute the fact that she love Sungji or diminish the amount of love she has for Sungji, right?

We also should take into account that the Seju telling on redhead thing must be revealed one day. That relationship was bound to be doomed, but Seju is at fault for choosing to tell readhead's fiance. We may not think this case is something serious, but you know, many people have disliked Seju because of this action of hers, and I think we should agree with them that her action is outrageous. I think Seju also got an idea that Sumin would be so much angry with her if she found out the truth, that's why she agreed to sleep with Nami so that Nami would stay away from her and Sumin.

Btw, in stories like this with love triangles, the protagonist usually ends up with noone. From what I've noticed from other series. Also I've seen the antagonist (in this case Seju) dying quite lot of the times too. I don't like anything of these endings. Teamblonde ending would be better than these two.

Layla, call MacySan out too! She is on TeamPink but she wrote down such a negativity. XD

Omg lol at that nominees picture xDD I could already see Gaji running away from back door after second picture happening xDD

XDD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 10:13AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think the majority of fans on twitter are Thai, no? Thai fans on twitter did a voting last month, I think, and the results they got were TeamSeju = 60%, TeamSungji = 40%.

Don't know about the poll, but I remember that when Sungji and Sumin hooked up, there were so many tweets about people being happy, and the tweets were at least double than a usual chapter.

The last chapter does give us hope! But for now I really still don't think that Sumin x Seju is endgame. I believe Sumin is sooooo much in love with Seju. I would even say it is as much as the love she had for Seju before their breakup. But however much she loves Seju doesn't refute the fact that she love Sungji or diminish the amount of love

I know, of course Sumin could love Sungji more. The thing is, so far it doesnn't seem to be extremely strong, you know? I guess they will elaborate their relationship on the third arc now, especially now that Sungji will learn all Sumin's secrets.

Layla, call MacySan out too! She is on TeamPink but she wrote down such a negativity. XD

I meant that I would prefer for Sumin to end up with Sungji, out of the possibilities of a) Seju dying, so Sumin choosing Sungji because she has no choice, and b) Sumin staying alone in the end.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I meant that I would prefer for Sumin to end up with Sungji, out of the possibilities of a) Seju dying, so Sumin choosing Sungji because she has no choice, and b) Sumin staying alone in the end.

I knew it. I just intentionally dragged you onto my boat, the boat for TeamPink fans who still prefer Sungji x Sumin. XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

WDTFS has helped in improving my negative thinking a lot.

joined Dec 9, 2014

I knew it. I just intentionally dragged you onto my boat, the boat for TeamPink fans who still prefer Sungji x Sumin. XD

How can you be TeamPink and prefer Sungji x Sumin though? That's the definition of being TeamBlonde lol. Trust me, I tried getting my self on that boat and it couldn't happen. So noone else can either xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

How can you be TeamPink and prefer Sungji x Sumin though? That's the definition of being TeamBlonde lol. Trust me, I tried getting my self on that boat and it couldn't happen. So noone else can either xD

I always like Seju more than Sungji so I can't be TeamBlonde. Once upon a time, I did ship Seju x Sumin too. I didn't even try getting on the boat. I found myself on it. :D

joined Jan 17, 2016

Hahaha omg XD !!!?
Their is something really wrong with team pink ppl in here kkkkk
I think i'm the only team pink who want a sumin/seju seriously you guys are scaring me kkkkkk XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Before reading the story, from the comments on the story, I really thought that I was going to hate Seju and join the TeamBlonde ship. But, nope. I'm TeamPink xD
TeamBlonde would be the logical end game, but my little heart still have hopes for my Seju/Sumin ship to sail. I will go down with my ship xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You guys said you gave up on Seju x Sumin, you said you would prefer Seju moving on, no? I did it alone? :D

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I blame the latest chapter for sparking the tiniest bit of hope there is left for Seju/Sumin ship.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I can't turn 180 degree so suddenly! You guys are so flexible. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.