Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I don't think i can do. I will just end up embarrassing myself twice lol. So it is better and more interesting to listen to others romance. Like listening to your love story is fun for me hehehe.

Lol suit yourself. Though I'd cut your supposed age of 37 by at least 15 years just from you saying that haha

Lol you will be surprised at how old i really am which is a secret.

Well I just got you to reveal a little more info ;) Faylicia's too direct to deal with people like you lol

Actually i like direct people. I guess that is how it got me into telling a bunch of stuff. Who knows i might eventually reveal my age if this continues. So i will stop. Lol. I had fun with you. :)

You sound like someone bidding farewell to everyone (T^T)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't think i can do. I will just end up embarrassing myself twice lol. So it is better and more interesting to listen to others romance. Like listening to your love story is fun for me hehehe.

Lol suit yourself. Though I'd cut your supposed age of 37 by at least 15 years just from you saying that haha

Well I just got you to reveal a little more info ;) Faylicia's too direct to deal with people like you lol

Actually i like direct people. I guess that is how it got me into telling a bunch of stuff. Who knows i might eventually reveal my age if this continues. So i will stop. Lol. I had fun with you. :)

Quick, KittoKatto, flash 'em! (To maintain interest, you know)

joined Sep 15, 2015

I might think mvl89's a 40 yr old pedo if she doesn't tell us her real age. Like cmon. They're all just numbers. Why not share it with someone just almost same as your height ?? :'(

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I might think mvl89's a 40 yr old pedo if she doesn't tell us her real age. Like cmon. They're all just numbers. Why not share it with someone just almost same as your height ?? :'(

Let me guess mvl89's age...29?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Let me guess mvl89's age...29?

We should all just pick one age between 20 and 50 and see who she bats her eyes at first.

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm gonna leave you guys to it. I need to be at work in the next 30mins. Lol
I'm running late bc of this thread XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah have a good day. I'm floating around but have to work too.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu i am the same age as you except my experience is still at leve 0 while yours at the top.
So you all have Dofu tell her age.

Lol I don't think age works this way :P I'll be 29 this summer. And my experience isn't at the top. Still haven't had that one night stand with Catherine Zeta Jones a la Mask of Zorro that I've always wanted.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 9:06AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu i am the same age as you except my experience is still at leve 0 while yours at the top.

Lol I don't think age works this way :P I'll be 29 this summer. And my experience isn't at the top. Still haven't had that one night stand with Catherine Zeta Jones a la Mask of Zorro that I've always wanted.

Lol. What is so good about her? She prefers older men. Dude you are too young for her.

She's smokin' hot. And don't shatter my dreams :P

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Lol. What is so good about her? She prefers older men. Dude you are too young for her.

She's smokin' hot. And don't shatter my dreams :P

After watching Carol and Grandma, I don't think age is a problem. Keep dreaming dofudofu xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

After watching Carol and Grandma, I don't think age is a problem. Keep dreaming dofudofu xD

Scared to ask what that is lol

But unfortunately you are way way too young for her. Live another 29 years before you have a chance with her lol... start seducing the 30 years old ladies first.

29 years probably isn't enough for her haha. I don't know how old that grandpa she's married to is, but for sure close in age to the stone they've chosen for his grave.

And 30 year old ladies are already my key demographic lol. Every woman I've dated after college has been over 30. My girlfriend's 33, so same age as Sumin haha

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 9:34AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

After re-reading that, it sounded creepy haha. 'Carol' and 'Grandma' are both titles of a movie involving age-gap romance.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

After re-reading that, it sounded creepy haha. 'Carol' and 'Grandma' are both titles of a movie involving age-gap romance.

Lol just looked these up. I'll watch them at some point. Maybe with my girlfriend and maybe not. She frequently jokes that I'll leave her for someone wearing Depends o___o'

There are still other 30 years old ladies. Since i am 37 i have more chance with her than you. The guy she married probably 70 something years old.

But I can make her feel like a little girl again mwaha

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning folks.. yawn

Too much reading on psychology and sociology for one morning (- __ o ) may I have some tea

You guys sure wake up early haha

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 9:58AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

But unfortunately you are way way too young for her. Live another 29 years before you have a chance with her lol... start seducing the 30 years old ladies first.

29 years probably isn't enough for her haha. I don't know how old that grandpa she's married to is, but for sure close in age to the stone they've chosen for his grave.

And 30 year old ladies are already my key demographic lol. Every woman I've dated after college has been over 30. My girlfriend's 33, so same age as Sumin haha

And here I thought I had the oldest GF around here. o.o
Also, I honestly wouldn't have thought you were 29. I was guessing 24 or 25 maybe. XD I suddenly feel like I'm one of the youngest ones here, lol. (I'm 22)

Oh so you live with two pussies. That's nice.

Two pussies and a bitch, actually. ;) points to female bulldog

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

And here I thought I had the oldest GF around here. o.o
Also, I honestly wouldn't have thought you were 29. I was guessing 24 or 25 maybe. XD I suddenly feel like I'm one of the youngest ones here, lol. (I'm 22)

Lol doubt I've grown up much since then, but yes I think I'm the oldest known age here (since mvl89 is being so opaque), unless Lin is older than I am.

Oh so you live with two pussies. That's nice.

Two pussies and a bitch, actually. ;) points to female bulldog

Perfect ^^

Mornin', Newp :)

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:02AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lol doubt I've grown up much since then, but yes I think I'm the oldest known age here (since mvl89 is being so opaque), unless Lin is older than I am.

She is. ^^ Lin's 32, turning 33 by the end of the year.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Can anyone recommend me some good anime to watch? Looks like today is just going to be a chill at home all day sorta Monday heh
I would ask for manga recommendations but Ive probably already read it :P

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I rather show you guys what i look like behind the screen than tell my age. Not that i will show myself but just saying.

Oooo do it >:D
Lol age is but a number , dont worry too much about it!
And if you guys saw a picture of me youd think Im like 16-18 .. lol I work at a bar and when I ask people for their ID they give me this weird ass stare.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

She is. ^^ Lin's 32, turning 33 by the end of the year.

In a live-in relationship at 22. Considerably more precocious than myself lol. At 22 I'd broken up with my college girlfriend and was having sex with my boss's sister in pretty much every room of their condo (they lived together). Live and learn :|

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Can anyone recommend me some good anime to watch? Looks like today is just going to be a chill at home all day sorta Monday heh

What are you in the mood for? Have you read my favorite manga, Otoyomegatari?

And if you guys saw a picture of me youd think Im like 16-18 .. lol I work at a bar and when I ask people for their ID they give me this weird ass stare.

I probably would too lol

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:20AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

dofu

Considerably more precocious than myself lol

Can't deny that. XD I started dating when I was 13 so by the time I met Lin (when I was 18), I already had a pretty clear picture of what kind of person I was looking for. By then I had also realized that, sadly enough, I probably wouldn't find it in someone my own age. It's kinda like I've already had my share of adventure when everyone else my age is just getting started, lol.

Newp

I work at a bar and when I ask people for their ID they give me this weird ass stare.

I can so imagine that! X'D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

SoftLikeSteel, what do you do for a living?

Just call me Lin if you like, it's shorter. :-)
I don't know the English word for it, but if I had to translate it, I guess I'd call it "youth counselor." In a nutshell, I help teenagers and young adults figure out problems they have with their friends, family, classmates, teachers and with themselves. It's a job of the social worker branch.

And what do you say about the habit of repeating the same song? One day sometimes is not enough for me.. My record is almost a week with the same song. Now, i feel bad to my coworker..

Repeating a song over and over could mean a whole lot of things. xD In Faylicia's case, I interpreted it means she tends to have problems figuring herself out, because she said she links her song choice directly to her own feelings and moods and specifically looks for songs, that trigger emotional reactions in her. Basically, humans usually find repetitions of any kind boring and annoying after a while. If your mind has picked up all the input there is to gather, it usually moves on and busies itself with something else. If you get hooked on songs for that long, it could simply mean you're extremely audiosensitive, which means you subconsciously find something new and exciting about that song each time you listen to it, which is what keeps your mind from getting bored. It could also mean you link that song to your emotions, just like Faylicia, and you either simply love feeling that emotion or you have trouble expressing that emotion yourself and you use the song as a catalyst to do it for you. Or it could mean the song triggers an emotion within you, which you can't really put your finger on and you subconsciously use the song to keep triggering it over and over again, because you want to figure out what's going on with you.

Thanks, Lin
Btw, Lin is my chinese name..

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

What are you in the mood for? Have you read my favorite manga, Otoyomegatari?

Omg yes I do read that ! I absolutely looove it. Especially the details in the drawing ahh.

Im in the mood for something light .. just a fun watch.. hm.

I probably would too lol

Lol one time there was this Asian girl I swear she looked like she was in highschool. I asked for her ID and she gave me this smirk n said 'Im probably double your age heh' . The double your age thing wasnt true but turns out she was 38 lol.. My mind was blown that day.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:35AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

In a live-in relationship at 22. Considerably more precocious than myself lol. At 22 I'd broken up with my college girlfriend and was having sex with my boss's sister in pretty much every room of their condo (they lived together). Live and learn :|

Wow Dofu you sure have done plenty of stuff in your younger days. Lucky you!

I would never in a million years tell someone to do some of the stuff I did when I was younger, but hey, it's my life, no point in denying it. I was lying a bit earlier when I'd said I hadn't grown up since I was 24-25; I at mellowed out a lot of my partying habits after meeting my girlfriend; but part of me is still a horny idiot, which I don't think she minds.

To reply you must either login or sign up.