Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, I try to snack on healthy things and stuff :) I still need to try almond milk. And yeah, I'm tired, I'll go to sleep. I can stay awake but not stay awaka and work sooo, yeah ^-^''' see you later~ :)
I like dancing but I need special songs for that. Sometimes I go to a club and I can't dance if I don't like the music, I just want to Zzzzzz :P

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 12:29PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Eat whatever the hell you want. Dance around your home as much as possible.

Lmao this is what I do XD except when I just randomly dance around my home I will usually turn around and find out someone in my house had been watching me. Clearly they are jealous of my dance moves...

Hehe clearly :P It's one of my favorite activities. My girlfriend and I eat donuts, drink tea, watch basketball, and dance around the house like idiots. We did that last night for the first time since she put us on break, and then out of nowhere I was crying. I hate crying so much I can hardly put it into words. The last time I did it in front of another human being was probably when I was a teenager. Totally mortifying. Think I was just relieved ...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hahaha sleep well Faylicia :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

You can dance if you wanna.

You can leave your friends behind.

Cause your friends don't dance

And if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

and if they don't dance
they're no friends of mine.

Go away Martian

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 12:33PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

dofudofu

Great to hear that things good again with your GF

GracioulLlama

Hope your feeling better after that accident, and your avatar looks fabulous xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lmao this is what I do XD except when I just randomly dance around my home I will usually turn around and find out someone in my house had been watching me. Clearly they are jealous of my dance moves...

Hehe clearly :P It's one of my favorite activities. My girlfriend and I eat donuts, drink tea, watch basketball, and dance around the house like idiots. We did that last night for the first time since she put us on break, and then out of nowhere I was crying. I hate crying so much I can hardly put it into words. The last time I did it in front of another human being was probably when I was a teenager. Totally mortifying. Think I was just relieved ...

Aww! I completely understand the crying thing, I hate crying in front of others and I don't do well when people cry in front of me haha even though I try and comfort them but then the weird look on my face makes them not believe my sincerity lol.
I actually love dancing around my house, usually whenever I have people over a dance party is always bound to happen XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

and if they don't dance

Go away Martian

What, whyy? D:

I say, we can go where we want to

A place where they will never find

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

and if they don't dance

Go away Martian

Lmao that happened to you yesterday too dofudofu

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GracioulLlama

Hope your feeling better after that accident, and your avatar looks fabulous xD

Hahaha thanks! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Aww! I completely understand the crying thing, I hate crying in front of others and I don't do well when people cry in front of me haha even though I try and comfort them but then the weird look on my face makes them not believe my sincerity lol.
I actually love dancing around my house, usually whenever I have people over a dance party is always bound to happen XD

Not being able to cry when others cry has really given me problems. People associate it with being cold-hearted and lacking empathy, when really I just (usually) deal with things differently.
And yeah, spontaneous dance parties are my fav :)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

and if they don't dance

Go away Martian

What, whyy? D:

Because you posted ahead of me :P

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 12:39PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

and if they don't dance

Go away Martian

What, whyy? D:

I read it with the voice of Elsa from frozen while singing do you wanna build a snowman lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Not being able to cry when others cry has really given me problems. People associate it with being cold-hearted and lacking empathy, when really I just (usually) deal with things differently.

Yeah I understand that really well >.< Like when I go to funerals or watch sad movies I am the only one that doesn't cry and then people think I'm just not sad about the situation.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

and if they don't dance

Go away Martian

What, whyy? D:

I read it with the voice of Elsa from frozen while singing do you wanna build a snowman lol

Lol that movie just will not go away >,<

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah I understand that really well >.< Like when I go to funerals or watch sad movies I am the only one that doesn't cry and then people think I'm just not sad about the situation.

Yeah it's a very fast way to feel like an asshole. sigh

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I don't think i can do. I will just end up embarrassing myself twice lol. So it is better and more interesting to listen to others romance. Like listening to your love story is fun for me hehehe.

Lol suit yourself. Though I'd cut your supposed age of 37 by at least 15 years just from you saying that haha

oh come on! I like being embarrassed! you know when I had a crush I would just randomly say hello to her when she was walking down the hallways! I looked like an idiot... >.> ^-^''' but it's a fun memory. I also wish I had done more than that but I was always afraid and now I wish I hadn't been because losing chances like that is a waste! though she turned out not to be my type anyway buuuut I'm just saaaaying... I would probably have felt better if I had talked to her more and... told her how I felt. And, Cyprus is very conservative regarding that so...

I can telling someone i like you. The problem is i'm not into doing lovey dovey with anyone. When i was in elementary school i used to be so emarrassed having my friends seen me outside of school. I always hid from them lol. Now i really wish to seem them but i don't get to see them. I could only see them in my dreams.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I don't think i can do. I will just end up embarrassing myself twice lol. So it is better and more interesting to listen to others romance. Like listening to your love story is fun for me hehehe.

Lol suit yourself. Though I'd cut your supposed age of 37 by at least 15 years just from you saying that haha

oh come on! I like being embarrassed! you know when I had a crush I would just randomly say hello to her when she was walking down the hallways! I looked like an idiot... >.> ^-^''' but it's a fun memory. I also wish I had done more than that but I was always afraid and now I wish I hadn't been because losing chances like that is a waste! though she turned out not to be my type anyway buuuut I'm just saaaaying... I would probably have felt better if I had talked to her more and... told her how I felt. And, Cyprus is very conservative regarding that so...

I can telling someone i like you. The problem is i'm not into doing lovey dovey with anyone. When i was in elementary school i used to be so emarrassed having my friends seen me outside of school. I always hid from them lol. Now i really wish to seem them but i don't get to see them. I could only see them in my dreams.

Lol I was like that, I remember one time I had to go through a neighborhood that I knew some friends from school lived in, I ducked down in the car so they couldn't see me haha however I do wish I could see them now though. It sucks growing up and having everyone move away

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol I was like that, I remember one time I had to go through a neighborhood that I knew some friends from school lived in, I ducked down in the car so they couldn't see me haha however I do wish I could see them now though. It sucks growing up and having everyone move away

Yep. That is why i was so mad at my family for not telling me about some calls from this one friend when i was in college. It took them four years for my sister finally told me about a feiend calling me. Too bad. I learned my lesson.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama
I hope you're doing better now. Go home & rest. Don't force yourself too much :>

dofudofu
I didn't expect you'd cry. It's just wow. You must really love your girlfriend afterall, it's like the first time you cried again after so long and it's bc of her :3

Suzuma & Lin
You both are soooo sweet~~
<3

-It's soo hard to concentrate at work when there's a lot of sexy ladies around. And I feel like I'm a perverted person staring at some girl's ass. Lol. Actually, I think I am a pervert XD

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 3:32PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I didn't expect you'd cry. It's just wow. You must really love your girlfriend afterall, it's like the first time you cried again after so long and it's bc of her :3

You don't need to remind me that I cried lol. She seriously has never seen me cry. It's her first day at her new job and she's bored reading protocols and shit. She keeps texting to check up on me, and I know it's because I was possessed by a weepy poltergeist last night -_-

-It's soo hard to concentrate at work when there's a lot of sexy ladies around. And I feel like I'm a perverted person staring at some girl's ass. Lol. Actually, I think I am a pervert XD

What line of work are you in that you get to stare at sexy women all day? Never too late for a career change.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

What line of work are you in that you get to stare at sexy women all day? Never too late for a career change.

Yes I need to know this too.. it sounds like quite a nice time XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

sigh I finally have a small break at work.

GraciousLlama
Yeah, I'm an intern in a hospital. That's why I said that ideally you should have stayed in one for observation, unless your clinical condition is good and providing you have some proper caregiver at home. But, yeah, I think your devil sister is ok (even though she tried to make you sleep).

dofudofu
I also have so much trouble at not being able to cry in front of others. My childhood friends never saw me crying once and they all think I lack empathy. But the last time I cried in front of someone was at the hospital. There was this old lady in respiratory failure trying to catch her breath and we all knew she just wouldn't make it. I started introducing myself as the intern who would be responsible for her care. She didn't even let me finish it, just held my hand tightly and said she was afraid. I was totally caught off guard and I had no words for her. I just sit there beside her and she started crying. Eventually I started crying too. To me it was mortifying.

KittoKatto101
We all know you're a sassy perverted.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I also have so much trouble at not being able to cry in front of others. My childhood friends never saw me crying once and they all think I lack empathy. But the last time I cried in front of someone was at the hospital. There was this old lady in respiratory failure trying to catch her breath and we all knew she just wouldn't make it. I started introducing myself as the intern who would be responsible for her care. She didn't even let me finish it, just held my hand tightly and said she was afraid. I was totally caught off guard and I had no words for her. I just sit there beside her and she started crying. Eventually I started crying too. To me it was mortifying.

That's probably a good thing for you to experience as an intern. I admire you and anybody who works in medicine or around sick and dying people, don't have the stomach for it personally.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai
Oh that is so cool, I had been wanting to go to medical school but then stuff happened lol, I am still hoping to be able to do that so we shall see how that goes. I think my sister is doing a good job at taking care of me, however I told her I wanted to watch an anime and she told me she had the perfect one.. She put on Kiki's Delivery Service. And oh my gosh your story about the lady in respiratory failure is so sad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.