Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin welcome! (You're a giant asshole! o.O)

Welcome back, Azai. I took the liberty to correct your statement. XD

lol as long as that won't result in anyone bitch slapping me by mistake xD

mvl89 and GraciousLlama
Aaawww. You guys are cute.

So you left us to have some fun outside. How was it? Was it super super fun?

Yeah, I practice some longboarding on weekends. Does anyone else here also longboard?

Cool. I wish we can watch you practice your long board but then there are these screens separating us that can't do anything about it.

I do skateboarding but not the longboard. :>

Cool. I used to skateboard when I was a kid. Dropped that for a while. When I entered college, there was this cool place that some people used to longboard and I joined them.

mvl89 I'm not that cool to watch lol. Sometimes I have some nasty falls haha

Maybe your falls are what's cool to watch lol.

I think girls who skateboard are really cool ^///^

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 8:00PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

GUYSSS WTH. ㅠ ㅠ
And Azai i also longboard! :D

still at work shhhh

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 8:09PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GUYSSS WTH. ㅠ ㅠ

still at work shhhh

Sweet, Newp! I love longboarding, it's too much fun :D Oh, and I finally get to ask you something. What's the name of the artist of your profile pic? I've seen that artist some years ago, but I've fogotten her name. I want to check her new works.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GUYSSS WTH. ㅠ ㅠ

still at work shhhh

Sweet, Newp! I love longboarding, it's too much fun :D Oh, and I finally get to ask you something. What's the name of the artist of your profile pic? I've seen that artist some years ago, but I've fogotten her name. I want to check her new works.

Isn't it Chiara Bautista?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GUYSSS WTH. ㅠ ㅠ

still at work shhhh

Oh, yeah, that's her! Thanks. I'm going to check her gallery in this study break.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 8:50PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GUYSSS WTH. ㅠ ㅠ

still at work shhhh

Oh, yeah, that's her! Thanks. I'm going to check her gallery in this study break.

Lol I'm trying to make an attempt at keeping up with the discussion in between doing things and I saw this and new it right away XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

GUYSSS WTH. ㅠ ㅠ

still at work shhhh

Yess I built my own ^ ^ well I customized a lot of it haha. Didnt get to longboard in so long though cause our Winter here is so long..

And yeah as someone mentioned its Chiara Bautista :)

mvl89 haha yeah I check my phone and refresh my page and suddenly theres a whole new page or two!

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 9:15PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

dofu's probably busy with her girlfriend rn lol
I've been lurking around the thread since the longboarding thingy. I'm just not in the mood to join the discussion for a while bc I'm busy eating random foods
:>

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I've been lurking around the thread since the longboarding thingy. I'm just not in the mood to join the discussion for a while bc I'm busy eating random foods

Lmao same! I've been eating pizza and cookies and just lurking haha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol. What's up with that food cravings ?? XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Time to sleep (aka lose all the fun). It will be tough to keep up during the week, because of my internship. So, guys, don't leave me so far behind, pleeease lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol well my brother ordered the pizza and my sisters and I decided we wanted to make cookies XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol well my brother ordered the pizza and my sisters and I decided we wanted to make cookies XD

Ehh~~
What kind of pizza did your brother get ?? I love pizza~~
Hahaha

Azai
Don't go to that internship. It's a trap XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Ehh~~
What kind of pizza did your brother get ?? I love pizza~~
Hahaha

Azai
Don't go to that internship. It's a trap XD

He ordered Canadian bacon and pineapple and then another one with sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes and pineapple. If you couldn't tell he likes pineapple lol
And yeah Azai I agree! Haha you should just stay here with us so you don't fall into that trap XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama
I want some pizzaaaaa~~ gimme soooooome~~~. Omg I'm drolling and makes me hungry even tho I ate a lot today. Lol

Azai
Make some time for us !! I want you around !! XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

soooo... this friend sent me a sailor song and I ended up drawing pirate girls instead of working on my project... (and then I started fantasizing and making up stories in my head -.-) ^-^''' but at least I feel inspired now... maybe ^-^''''''''''''
Also I love pizzaaaa
KitKat, what random foods are you eating?
I'm gonna drink lots of early grey tea and pull and all nigher to get some stuff done once and for all... maybe... >.> I hope

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:05PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia
Hmm. I had a pouch of kitkat bites and a bowl of ramen. And I'll probably eat meat for dinner. And grab a beer before going to bed. Fingers crossed, I hope I won't get an upset stomach after all this weird food combis. Lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
Hmm. I had a pouch of kitkat bites and a bowl of ramen. And I'll probably eat meat for dinner. And grab a beer before going to bed. Fingers crossed, I hope I won't get an upset stomach after all this weird food combis. Lol

you eat lots of kitkat :P, I had lots of lindt today, I melted it on my crepes too with some bananas... but the stove was stupid so the crepes didn't come out perfect -.- but they were pretty good still :)

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:21PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hol*shit!!! Special new thread!!!
12 pages for first day..
Amazing bunch of people..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

you eat lots of kitkat :P, I had lots of lindt today, I melted it on my crepes too with some bananas... but the stove was stupid so the crepes didn't come out perfect -.- but they were pretty good still :)

You eat lots of lindt :P
Can you make delicious crepes ?? I suck at making food but I have a talent at eating XD

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:46PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

12 pages for first day..

You should check out this new trend every couple of hours. Lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

12 pages for first day..

yeah.. you switch topic like roller coaster..

joined Sep 15, 2015

12 pages for first day..

yeah.. you switch topic like roller coaster..

Of course we do. It makes the thread alive. Any random shit, throw it here and we'll talk about it. :>

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

soooo... this friend sent me a sailor song and I ended up drawing pirate girls instead of working on my project... (and then I started fantasizing and making up stories in my head -.-) ^-^''' but at least I feel inspired now... maybe ^-^''''''''''''
Also I love pizzaaaa

Lol so I just got back from work and finally caught up to this thread ! Wooo! Now it's time to catch up on some manga updates and pass out :) Night all.

And haha Faylicia you're such a day dreamer aren't you. Seem like someone with a lot of imagination too which I'm sure is great for an animator to have :) I also did think about going back to school to study animation.. (I studied fine arts + art history back in University.. boring shit btw) but I'm stuck between either that or 3D game art and design atm.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 12:08AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Of course we do. It makes the thread alive. Any random shit, throw it here and we'll talk about it. :>

You bet..

Man, i need a cure to get rid of this thread addiction. My eyes can barely open now but i cannot seem to move away from this. Oh my poor eyes.

Ohooo.. you are awfully addicted. That's why you gave me warning me before.. ;D

To reply you must either login or sign up.