Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

i'm like 155cm........ * cries *

157cm. XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

157cm. XD

I'm 160cm, f*** our asian genes But I always add 1cm there to feel better. No regrets

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:56PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You guys are making me feel like a giant when I'm taller than the most vocal guy in here, and like we need to instate SilentSaturdays, whereby everybody here is banned from the forum and gets their ass to the club. At least a bar or house party... I'll settle for starting a conversation with your cute local barista if you manage to get her number. And yes I'm intentionally ignoring the possibility that you may not be into women.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

157cm. XD

I'm 160cm But I always add 1cm there to feel better. No regrets

I wish I could reach 160.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

157cm. XD

I'm 160cm But I always add 1cm there to feel better. No regrets

Hugs you And here I was complaining I kept lowering my expectations in Team Pink.

joined Aug 31, 2014

damn all of you who are taller than me! ;_;

dofudofu

if you're referring to me then yes, i'm into women (if you can't tell already by my revealing profile pic). however, i have little interest in romance/sex right now because of school and personal disinterest in the courting scene. plus i'm a pretty big introvert who does not enjoy going out, especially to places with a lot of people/noises. guess my social life is screwed lol.

Azai
i'll consider it. also always expect lesbian sex jokes from me :^)

sia ue

i feel you man. i feel you........

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:09PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

queerturtle I was referring to everybody. And yes I figure it's majority introverts here, so that's why I was progressively changing my standard from a club to a coffee shop (libraries work too). I'm all for being a wing-lez if needed; some times you just need someone to give you the push. I was just having a bit of fun. Dating can be hard, and most don't have the luxury of being in area like mine where there's a large lgbt population. You throw a dildo in the air around here and there will be a nice lesbian or gay boy to catch it in their mouth.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:10PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

You throw a dildo in the air around here and there will be a nice lesbian or gay boy to catch it in their mouth.

your recent posts are gold, dofudofu

coffee shops or quiet nice little restaurants are nice.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama
Yes, yes. Let Seju grow on you. Inserts evil laugh here

queerturtle

also do guys you happen to have white cholocate macadamia nut cookies? they're my favourites :P

We can arrange that!

I'm pretty sure I'm doing great at recruting new members. xD

Haha you are doing are wonderful job at recruiting new members! However I would still like a cookie... Lol

And sorry to say queerturtle I am taller than you as well haha

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Hugs you And here I was complaining I kept lowering my expectations in Team Pink.

Lowering our expectations has become weekly work.

damn all of you who are taller than me! ;_;

Never expected that I could be taller than someone here. :D

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:14PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

GraciousLlama

guess i'm the Sumin of this thread....... * hides behind curtains *

sia ue

the Internet can be full of surprises i guess lol.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:21PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin's height is 158cm. :D

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:28PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

sia ue
Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't make any kind of post, we talked using tumblr chat.

And man, don't have idea how or if I should reply to the rest you all said. (T^T)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama

Haha you are doing are wonderful job at recruiting new members! However I would still like a cookie... Lol

throws a bag of cookies at you There's more from where they come from. ;)

queerturtle

i'll consider it. also always expect lesbian sex jokes from me

Heh. You and your jokes will always be welcome.

I'm so proud of myself right now for this. Making two people consider Team Pink in chaotic times like this... I'll report to my captain to get a promotion.

dofudofu

You throw a dildo in the air around here and there will be a nice lesbian or gay boy to catch it in their mouth.

I laughed way too hard here.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:32PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Sumin's height is 158cm. :D

I'm 159cm! :D

joined Aug 31, 2014

sia ue

but she's 34. i might grow a bit more and reach that height (or more) when i reach that age.

i mean i haven't reached the age of real maturity yet (< 20 here) so there's still hope for me, r-right? ;_;

Thiaguinho-sama

how was the talk?

Azai

damn you have a lot of cookies! are they provided by Seju or something? lol

GraciousLlama

I'm 159cm :D

stop this.....

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:33PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

sia ue
Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't make any kind of post, we talked using tumblr chat.

And man, don't have idea how or if I should reply to the rest you all said. (T^T)

Well hopefully the chat went well

Azai
Thanks for the cookies!

queerturtle
Maybe you should do that growth accupuncter treatment lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

^ but she's 34. i might grow a bit more and reach that height (or more) when i reach that age.

i mean i haven't reached the age of real maturity yet (< 20 here) so there's still hope for me, r-right? ;_;

My height has remained the same since I was 16 or 17.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

whoa I wish I could go to a club... T_T unfortunately my student union is closed and most of my friends are gone for holidays plus I have so many projects to finish T_T
Other than that I do go during the school term some times :) and pubs too, just... I always get some random guys to hit on me instead -.-... there are a lot of queer girls in my class and I think they recently found out I'm as well, 'cause I keep commenting stuff in wdtfs fb page :P but I'm not sure I mean... one saw my comment but it's not such a big deal... I live in a small city as well... I rarely (more like almost never) see any girl that is my type... (I'm super picky). Also it doesn't help that everyone seems to think I'm straight because I'm really girly ;_; but I don't wanna be less girly! >.<, I'm a bit embarrassed of like being super-out about it so that doesn't help either... >.> but like! gosh!
Also wow! really? my height has changed very little since I was 12, like I probably grew 3cm and that's it :P
Also most women grown until 17 only...

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:40PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

whoa I wish I could go to a club... T_T unfortunately my student union is closed and most of my friends are gone for holidays plus I have so many projects to finish T_T
Other than that I do go during the school term some times :) and pubs too, just... I always get some random guys to hit on me instead -.-... there are a lot of queer girls in my class and I think they recently found out I'm as well, 'cause I keep commenting stuff in wdtfs fb page :P but I'm not sure I mean... one saw my comment but it's not such a big deal... I live in a small city as well... I rarely (more like almost never) see any girl that is my type... (I'm super picky). Also it doesn't help that everyone seems to think I'm straight because I'm really girly ;_; but I don't wanna be less girly! >.<, I'm a bit embarrassed of like being super-out about it so that doesn't help either... >.> but like! gosh!
Also wow! really? my height has changed very little since I was 12, like I probably grew 3cm and that's it :P

Hahaha don't worry I am very girly as well so a lot of people always just assumed I was straight, but then started to realize I wasn't when they noticed I never talk about guys haha. However one of my guy friends just automatically knew because of the way I joke around with them or something? But you don't need to be less girly!
And I think I stopped growing when I like 13 or 14 which was a total bummer.

joined Aug 31, 2014

i'm not super girly but also not super masculine either. i dresses a bit more masculine but my hair is not very short because my family wants me to keep it from being too short. i wear a dress once in a blue moon so yeah i'm more masculine but definitely not that feminine either. androgyny ftw.

i guess i do give off a vibe somewhat and my family knows this, hence their desire to keep my hair not too short.

sia ue

i did grow a bit, like 2cm, ever since i was 15-16 (i'm 18 now. turning 19 in 2 months), so there's still hope!!

GraciousLlama

but i'm scared of more than one needle...... just a syringe is fine but many needles are impossible * covers eyes *

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:44PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

queerturtle
But doesn't the first needle like make it so you can't feel the other ones? I'm pretty much going off of what I've seen on TV so no one quote me on this haha.

Also I didn't even notice I made it to 100 posts, I'm going to have to go back and see what the 100th post was lol
Never mind, I lost count.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:51PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Azai
I'm putting myself as captain of Team Pink ship, you won't get promotion unless those two come to our side. o7

queerturtle
The talk was good, better than it could ever go by using posts, not sure if there's anything to say, we just have our views, we agree in some things, disagree in others, nothing that I didn't expect, we just talked properly since with posts we can easily have misunderstandings, halmoni is not bad to talk with as some people seen to think.

sia ue
Tumblr ask is not good for discussions so I wouldn't make a post there, why you think it was my style? I don't even know what post you mean.

I also stopped growing pretty young, 16 or 17, maybe earlier, it's hard to remember since it was long ago, n-not that I'm much old, I'm just 20 after all, totally... Anyway! But it's not a bad thing being short, you guys know what people say, the best perfumes stay in small bottles.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:53PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hahaha don't worry I am very girly as well so a lot of people always just assumed I was straight, but then started to realize I wasn't when they noticed I never talk about guys haha. However one of my guy friends just automatically knew because of the way I joke around with them or something? But you don't need to be less girly!
And I think I stopped growing when I like 13 or 14 which was a total bummer.

No need to be less girly as Gracious Llama said. Maybe trying to be less embarrassed about being out would help. I'm not exactly girly, but I'm feminine enough so people always considered me straight. But when I came out bi, well, things started happening.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey guys new to this community and was wondering what is this Halmoni different forums keep mentioning? i tried google-chan but he failed so please tell me -___-

To reply you must either login or sign up.