Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nami is a model/actor right? makes sense that she's the tallest.

Yeah that seems like a natural way to reason it out, but I more meant, just knowing Seju's the tallest of the other three, and seeing something like this

makes it pretty clear.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Also the whole beginning interaction between Sungji and Sumin was basically poking fun at the fact that Sumin is sensitive about looking young for her age, so I guess it should no surprise that she looked like a little kid as a teenager.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin looks younger than her age. She looks younger than Sungji too.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Maybe it's because she's so short?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Wow, short people are cool then.

Did you guys notice that both Seju and Nami looked so mature even at their young ages, except Sumin?

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 8:28PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol it wasn't a bad thing, I'm one of the shortest in my family and people constantly think I'm younger than one of my sisters who is 3 years younger than me haha

joined Aug 31, 2014

sia ue

i think Sumin looks younger mainly because of her eyes. they are very big and expressive. combined with her short height and she looks like the youngest in the story.

and yes shorties are cool because i'm a shortie too.

GraciousLlama

people that are upset about the cheating thing didn't have 10 years to get over it so I can see how that is still upsetting.

this story isn't for self-insertion so if they feel that way it's their problem. if one wants to judge a story fairly, they must take into consideration the details and circumstances of it.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 8:32PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol it wasn't a bad thing, I'm one of the shortest in my family and people constantly think I'm younger than one of my sisters who is 3 years younger than me haha

I'm taller than my sister who is 3 year older than me. And I look older than her. Are you perhaps my older sister? :D

Lmao now wouldn't that be shocking XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama

people that are upset about the cheating thing didn't have 10 years to get over it so I can see how that is still upsetting.

this story isn't for self-insertion so if they feel that way it's their problem. if one wants to judge a story fairly, they must take into consideration the details and circumstances of it.

Lol very true, personally though I don't judge either Seju and Sumin just because they have both done things and I'm just focusing on the story from where it is now.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm taller than my sister who is 3 year older than me. And I look older than her. Are you perhaps my older sister? :D

Lmao now wouldn't that be shocking XD

Oh sis, you are into WDTFS too? XD

Hahaha however my sister gets annoyed when I talk about WDTFS, she's just got into Bleach so that's all she can talk about.

joined Aug 31, 2014

GraciousLlama

i agree. plus the story is still not resolved yet so i shall try to refrain from arriving at conclusions so early

sie ue

i'm taller than my sibling too, but, like you, is still a shortie :T

and yes go give her a call. family is important!

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 8:51PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

i'm taller than my sibling too, but, like you, is still a shortie :

I was being teased a lot when I was with my friends. :D

and yes go give her a call. family is important!

Yes. :D

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 8:55PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

queerturtle
Exactly!

sie ue
Yes I agree you should call your sister :)

Is there anyone else that is having a hard time deciding who they would rather see Sumin with? I like both Seju and Sungji so I'm finding it hard to choose a side lol

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

queerturtle
Exactly!

sie ue
Yes I agree you should call your sister :)

Is there anyone else that is having a hard time deciding who they would rather see Sumin with? I like both Seju and Sungji so I'm finding it hard to choose a side lol

just choose Sungji :P, she has more chances anyway, hahahaha

joined Aug 31, 2014

sie ue

i have no friends so i don't really get teased * depressed laughter *

i used to when i had some though. heck i'm in college and i'm like a dwarf compared to all the big folks.

GraciousLlama

i'm kind of in the same situation with you tbh. Sungji is the healthier choice but as of now i don't think Sumin deserves her just yet. she probably will eventually though unless Team Gaji decideds to throw in a plot twist. Seju is the less healthy choice but she is so miserable that i just want her to feel happy again. plus plot twists can be interesting. though i'm a bigger supporter of her ending up single and content.

i'm secretly a supporter of the OT3 ending though it has little chance of happening. yeah i'm so hard to please lol

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:08PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama and queerturtle

Choose Sungji. Don't pick Seju unless you are okay with suffering lol. But Team Pink would receive you with open arms. We have cookies

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:08PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
Hahaha it's not that easy though! Cause I still want Sumin to be with Sungji... But then there is Seju who has really grown on me XD

queerturtle
I agree I'm totally right there with you lol. And I really want Seju to be happy since she seems to be having a harder and harder time each chapter.

Azai
Haha yeah suffering does seem to be part of the package with choosing Seju

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:10PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

Azai

i'm a huge Madoka fan so i'm pretty used to suffering, to say the least.

also do guys you happen to have white cholocate macadamia nut cookies? they're my favourites :P

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama
Yes, yes. Let Seju grow on you. Inserts evil laugh here

queerturtle

also do guys you happen to have white cholocate macadamia nut cookies? they're my favourites :P

We can arrange that!

I'm pretty sure I'm doing great at recruting new members. xD

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:17PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

queerturtle

i have no friends so i don't really get teased * depressed laughter *

i used to when i had some though. heck i'm in college and i'm like a dwarf compared to all the big folks.

It was really hard to make friends in colleges. My friends I'm having now are friends from high school time.
I'm asian who is currently living in europe, so I'm like a dwarf too compared to european people. :D

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:23PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

Azai

Let Seju grow on you.

i'd love Seju to be on me, if you know what i mean * wink wink*

We can arrange that!

i'm extremely tempted right now......

sia ue

well i have no high school friends either whoops. more like acquaintances. i hardly talk to anyone besides my family. i guess i've matured so quickly that i find it hard to talk to people around my age. and i'm not even 20 yet!

i'm asian who is currently living in europe, so I like a dwarf too compared to european people. :D

:O i'm an also Asian who is currently living in the US. these people are huge man!!

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:32PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Haha, you guys, I go discuss with halmoni and there's a bunch of new posts, no brakes in this thread as always.

So, since queerturtle mentioned Madoka, Team Pink alternate name should be Team Despair or Team Suffering? After all it's what Seju has in her way, she's probably going to suffer a lot more before things get better after all.

Also, I'm Team Pink all the way, psycho or not, even if she do something I don't agree with, I'll never abandon her, if this ship sinks, which means she dies in the end, than I'll happily sink with it,

As for height, I'm also pretty short, I think I'm still 1,65cm, compared to most people I know I'm kind of short, but at least I do look kind of younger, that's why I'm always saying I'm 20, turning 20 for the 7th time this year, unless I have a beard, then I look older and like a hobo.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:34PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

queerturtle

i'd love Seju to be on me, if you know what i mean * wink wink*

TEAM PINK NEEDS YOU! questionable good puns and jokes are welcome in times of suffering lol

Now about the height thing... Are WDTFS community a bunch of dwarves? Because I'm a shortie too.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ehhhhh??? European people are not that tall. Maybe a lot of them in north Europe but there are still a lot that are not as well. I'm European from Greece and we don't have many tall people there or generally in the south parts of Europe. Though I think Spain has more tall people than Greece but yeah. I'm like medium-short height, 1,64cm.

well i have no high school friends either whoops. more like acquaintances. i hardly talk to anyone besides my family. i guess i've matured so quickly that i find it hard to talk to people around my age. and i'm not even 20 yet!

but there is a wide variety of people in college '-'

Also, errr... back to Seju umm... you could also think about not wanting to see Sungji heartbroken. I think that's much worse than anything. What else? I think Seju might see a different side of Nami when they sleep together who knows? >.>
Also is there a thread for random discussions? we should make on maybe. Is the irc channel still working btw? Though last time I went there (like a year ago :P) I didn't really understand what everyone was talking about most of the time >.>

joined Aug 31, 2014

i'll say this: people are allowed to have their own opinion, but if they act like assholes about it, expect others to call them out for it and for their opinion to be less valuable in people's eyes. no one likes people who are arrogant and act like know-it-alls.

it's like when someone does charity and annoyingly brags about it. sure they did something nice and of course consequences are more important than intention (this might be a controversial thing to some idealists), but being an ass about it takes away some of the value of their good deed in people's eyes.

Thiaguinho-sama

i honestly think that if Seju turns out to be complete ass, it will mostly be because Team Gaji messed up and make her OOC just so that we can have a ~villain~.

i'm like 155cm........ * cries *

Faylicia

maybe i haven't met the right people yet. they are either indifferent to my existence or are just straight up incompatible with my personality and values lol. at least i find talking to my current Philosophy professor quite enjoyable.

i too do not want Sungji to get screwed over. though like i said before, i don't think she's completely ~in love~ with Sumin yet and i feel that Sumin doesn't deserve her yet so maybe she can find someone better in the future. keeping secrets is never advised when one is in a serious relationship after all.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:54PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.