Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I think I chose a bad timing for showing up...

But, damn, this thread is getting more interesting than WDTFS lol. From Fate/Stay Night to Voldemort and people grabbing popcorns.

put on a helmet I swear I'm just trying to break the ice

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 6:14PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I thought whoever it was would show up a little faster after I said that, but hey better late than never. I know what it's like to feel well-known in a niche audience; you clearly handle it really well.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Halmoni finally showed up. And yea, it is sad when some people doesn't know her. Ugh. I hate leaving this thread for a while. Need to go to work. I hope I won't be left out when I come back. Lol

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Halmoni finally showed up. And yea, it is sad when some people doesn't know her. Ugh. I hate leaving this thread for a while. Need to go to work. I hope I won't be left out when I come back. Lol

I know her. I just didn't know she was the person we were talking about.

I didn't mean you though. I said some. Lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I don't know her, but I have heard of her and I've seen her name all over the place lol. I'm not too sure a lot will happen right now haha

joined Aug 31, 2014

tbh we should just drop this discussion. let whoever browse Tumblr be on Tumblr and whoever browse Dynasty use Dynasty. let them have their opinions, no matter how much you disagree with it. as long as they don't bring it up in the specific domains, users of such domains shouldn't be talking about it.

i do agree that Dynasty is probably the most neutral place to discuss Seju though. there are fans of every character and pairing on this site. i see people who have negative opinions of Seju here all the time. besides the trolling posts full of cuss words, most people here are pretty civil and casual about expressing their opinion and are usually willing to lend an ear to the other side.

at least none of you have called a character a slut/whore/psycho/witch like people on other sites do. to those kind of people, it's not that easy, or possible even, to have a discussion with them because they've already formed such a concrete opinion your words won't really matter.

and tbh people who think Seju is 100% guilty and is at fault for everything + Sumin is not at all guilty is probably a shut-in who doesn't know how life works. yes she is pathetic for waiting like a loyal dog for Sumin to come back but her actions are very much morally grey and is not obviously wrong.

if Seju were a "good" character, she would've let Sumin find out by herself (with or without warning Sumin/redhead about it), but she isn't (and she isn't a ''bad" character either, so she didn't intend for Sumin to get beaten up) so she intervened. people need to realize that the fiance deserved to know the truth too. he was lied to, whether Sumin knew about it or not. the way he responded is wrong though, and there is no indication that Seju meant for him to do that.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 6:57PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thiaguinho-sama

Fate/Stay Night anime was not very good, but you can't say it was bad, unlike Tsukihime anime that was horrible, if you really want to see their story you need to play their Visual Novel that are very good.

I missed this earlier, but yeah I'm sticking with it being bad/boring, and Tsukihime even worse. Never seen the visual novel; but I'll stick it somewhere in the middle of my to-do list. Like above reading all of One Piece (never going to happen), and below rereading all of FF before the hiatus is over (going to happen).

TeamPink is just shit out of luck when it comes to debating because Seju's the one that cheated. All the fucked up things that transpire between the two of them can just be chalked up to Seju dealing the first blow, and now she looks even more unstable in this last chapter.

Life in TeamBlonde is easier for sure. Also, I don't think we have a ship name for being a Sungji purist; as in she's my favorite character and I care more about seeing any of her interactions (including with her weird friends) than I do about any of the black/pink/blue stuff (doesn't mean I don't still enjoy this). Somebody roll her into a bun and let me eat her.

joined Aug 31, 2014

also i wonder if Seju really will take up the offer to sleep with Nami. on one hand i want to see it happen because it's going to be hot and it will probably kick start either 1) the Sumin x Seju reunion arc or 2) the growth and progression of a more genuine relationship between Sumin and Sungji. i still don't see Seju and Nami together at this point but depending on what happens next week, my opinion on this might change. and i completely agree with Thiaguinho-sama about this part, as well as his explanations as to why Seju is not "evil" for revealing the truth to the fiance.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 6:59PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

So the person was Halmoni? O_O I thought she didn't come to dynasty scans because she didn't like it here though.
Thiaguinho-sama
We still don't know exactly what Seju did, do we? Nami implied she might have done something... I don't know if you meant that was telling the fiance everything? But I guess she did right if that's the case, didn't she? The fiance deserved to know and the redhead didn't deserve to go unpunished.
Other than that though Sumin hasn't been hurting Seju on purpose for the past 10 years. I already said that but I highly doubt it. It was probably for around a year or two after their break up and I think that after having sex with her again Sumin stopped her "revenge game" but she was still bitter to her and she still is to some extent which is her mistake I guess. But I'm not sure what Seju did, I felt like this chapter implied that she somehow sabotaged the relationship but we don't know yet.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:01PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

dofudofu

but Sumin's eating her right now! ;)

life for Team Pink is hard when they have to debate with more simple-minded people (and i don't mean this as an insult). if one is so simple-minded that they can analyze no further than just pointing to the cheating and claims thay everything she does from that part beyond is wrong, they will have an extremely hard time understanding Seju and her supporters.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 8:26PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Faylicia
I think it's basically Seju saying that the redhead is a bitch that had it coming and Sumin was going to get hurt regardless, so whatever Seju did doesn't really matter. Nami says that it's the way Seju went about ratting out the redhead that was the worst possible solution for Sumin's emotions, and therefore Seju is at fault for hurting Sumin.

queerturtle
It's okay, I just want one bite. The way Nami wants to have sex "just once"...

joined Mar 8, 2014

dofudofu
Then I don't think Seju did nothing wrong tbh. I think Nami is trying to get a reaction out of her or sth... I mean ok, maybe Seju was a bit biased badmouthing the redhead buuuut tbh... the redhead is a huge jerk and she's disgusting so she deserved it. She even had the nerve to come up to Sumin and ask for a threesome without even batting an eye -.-

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:29PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

where do people get the idea that Nami is a bro to Sumin from? besides the story saying Nami is her only friend? she asks for Sungji's number and wants to sleep with Sumin's ex. doesn't seem that much like a "bro" to me. i do find her a frustrating yet also quite intriguing character, i just don't see why some claims that she's on the "good" side.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:38PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

where do people get the idea that Nami is a bro to Sumin from? besides thr story saying Nami is her only friend? she asks for Sungji's number and wants to sleep with Sumin's ex. doesn't seem that much like a "bro" to me. i do find her a frustrating yet also quite intriguing character, i just don't see why some claims that she's on the "good" side.

That is what confused me too, since this last chapter I guess I didn't really see how much of a friend Nami was being to Sumin. However I do find her very interesting.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

judging someone for a mistake that occurred ten years ago with out giving them any amnesty seems extreme. She has obviously been hurting and grieving her mistake. A ten year hiatus from alcohol come on?!!!! thats crazy.lol Sumin isnt an angel in all this and has obviously done more than her fair share to contribute to the current situation. Im just really excited for some Seju action, i would love to get more character development for Nami too.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I think both Seju and Sumin have done things in the past that could be considered wrong. And sure it may not be fair to judge Seju on the cheating thing since it happened 10 years ago, but then again people that are upset about the cheating thing didn't have 10 years to get over it so I can see how that is still upsetting.

I'm thinking I would rather have more character development for Sungji since we still don't know much about her haha.

joined Aug 31, 2014

it just hits me that Seju and Sumin in this scene looks like a mom who's picking up her kid after school haha.

edit: finally got the image to appear!

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:56PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

queerturtle

life for Team Pink is hard when they have to debate with more simple-minded people

These days, life is hard for Team Pink regardless of them. (T^T)

But you know what really grinds my gear? It's not exactly the hate or "simple-minded" people. I mean, you choose who you like or dislike, and that's it, I have to deal with it. But some people just brush any argument of yours with mockery. You can't have any productive discussion with someone who disrespect your opinions like that.

Team Pink, Team Blonde, Team Rainbow, whatever you pick, if you enter in a discussion, please, just do it with class. I'm willing to discuss Seju with anyone, providing our discussion is taken serious by both sides. And that's Dynasty best point: most people here are classy.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:55PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

where do people get the idea that Nami is a bro to Sumin from? besides thr story saying Nami is her only friend? she asks for Sungji's number and wants to sleep with Sumin's ex. doesn't seem that much like a "bro" to me. i do find her a frustrating yet also quite intriguing character, i just don't see why some claims that she's on the "good" side.

That is what confused me too, since this last chapter I guess I didn't really see how much of a friend Nami was being to Sumin. However I do find her very interesting.

I think I used reverse-Sumin-logic when she told Sungji that she and Nami weren't that close, I read "I talk to her about you". Sort of like when in the same chapter she said that Seju only sleeps over sometimes, I read "so I can milk her".

Faylicia
I actually lean toward Nami's sentiment. If Seju was really concerned about Sumin's well-being, she would have either gone through the redhead directly, or informed Sumin, but she made it pretty clear that she wants shit to hit the fan as badly as possible for Sumin, so that Sumin will go to her and hate her more... or something like that... I'm not saying this makes a wink of sense to me, but just going on what Seju's last few chapters have revealed.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:56PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

it just hits me that Seju and Sumin in this scene looks like a mom who's picking up her kid after school haha.

edit: finally got the image to appear!

Lmao okay now that is all I'm going to see, Sumin just looks so young there!

joined Aug 31, 2014

"so I can milk her".

this part killed me.

GraciousLlama

Seju is pretty much Sumin's sugar momma lol.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 7:59PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

btw, is Sumin still in high school in that scene? isn't Seju the same age as her?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

The height and shoe difference doesn't help Sumin's cause in that scene lol. Of Sumin, Sungji, and Seju, Seju's the tallest, plus she's wearing heels, and Nami never lets us forget that Sumin is a shorty. Don't think I've seen Nami's height listed anywhere, but I think she's the tallest of the four.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

btw, is Sumin still in high school in that scene? isn't Seju the same age as her?

All I know is that Sumins birthday is in July and Seju's is in November lol but I would think she was either in high school or college in that scene. Was the age difference between Seju and Sumin ever explained?

joined Aug 31, 2014

GraciousLlama

Seju and Sumin are both 34 now so yes, they were of the same age in that scene. Seju always wears heels though and Sumin is known to be a shortie so yeah lol.

dofudofu

Nami is a model/actor right? makes sense that she's the tallest.

To reply you must either login or sign up.