Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp
Hahaha I completely forgot about her XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Aside from those super side chars like the ones that played around with Sumin while she was drunk.. don't think so.

Edit oh wait there's that annoying glasses girl from the office hahaha

Also het. She likes shotgun. So if we're including her, there's Sungji's 3 friends and family, too :P

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 12:41AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

OMFG
I left the discussion like 3 and a half hours ago to get back to work and you guys added 4pages. Like what the hell. You left me behind. I wanna join in on the height thingy too. You guys are sooo mean uwaaaaa (T_T)

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 12:41AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101
What is your height? Make sure to add a character at the end of your response XD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101
It's not too late, so if you still want do it now, and while on it also reply all the rest, we'll wait. o7

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

What is your height? Make sure to add a character at the end of your response XD
It's not too late, so if you still want do it now, and while on it also reply all the rest, we'll wait. o7

Please say you're 80 years old also. I think I'm the closest to approaching an age with a 3 in front of it.

Sungji eating apples in the courtyard.

joined Sep 15, 2015

According to google I'm about 153 cm. :3
Yea I'm short af. Can I cry now ?? insert sad laugh here

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
You sure about that? I'm almost 30, just more 3 years... Sometimes you guys make me feel so old. (T^T)

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 12:48AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lmao that will make queerturtle happy, isn't she 155cm?

dofudofu
Didn't someone else say earlier that they were Sumin or Seju's age? Or did they say they were Sungjis age? Oh I can't remember..

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm turning 22 this year and I stopped growing as of height anyways, when I was about 15y/o. And I'm bisexual but I'm more on the girl side and I'm not out of the closet yet bcoz like I said, I'm asian. My parents are traditional Asian kind of people sooo coming out to them is a big challenge for me lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

dofudofu
Didn't someone else say earlier that they were Sumin or Seju's age? Or did they say they were Sungjis age? Oh I can't remember..

I said I'm Sungjis age haha xD 23 this year.. so I'd be 24 like Sungji in Korean age. ^ ^

And dont worry guys.. 30 is nothing :) No one here is old okay! If you are nearing your 40's.. it's questionable.. but hey, no ones judging :P

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 12:53AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lmao that will make queerturtle happy, isn't she 155cm?

dofudofu

I could be about 155 cm if I wear heels. But thing is, I only use sneakers in my everyday life. And I only get to wear heels if we have an occasion or something going on lol. Story of my life. Sad. Ugh. This is sooo depressing. Lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You sure about that? I'm almost 30, just more 3 years... Sometimes you guys make me feel so old. (T^T)

Yeah I'm older. shhhh don't make me repeat it. I'm getting closer to the age most of my exes have been when I was seeing them. Once I start dating younger I'm just going to start lying to myself with fervor.

I'm not Sumin/Seju's age yet lol. phew

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 12:54AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu

Yeah I'm older. shhhh don't make me repeat it. I'm getting closer to the age most of my exes have been when I was seeing them. Once I start dating younger I'm just going to start lying to myself with fervor.

Dating someone older than you is better. Or at least that's what I see since I only ever dated older girls than I am.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp
Okay see I knew someone said they were the age of one of the girls! Hahaha after I posted that j really started to wonder if I actually read it or not XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

dofudofu

Dating someone older than you is better. Or at least that's what I see since I only ever dated older girls than I am.

I haven't dated an older girl the ones I've dated have been my age, I've dated an older guy. And I found out that they are still boring no matter the age.

Edit I should clarify lol "boring" meaning that I'm still not interested in dating them. Not that guys are all just boring in general lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 12:59AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu

I haven't dated an older girl the ones I've dated have been my age, I've dated an older guy. And I found out that they are still boring no matter the age.

Try datin an older girl. Might be better. Lol. And find someone who is not boring! It might just be the person that's boring and not the age factor. Lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101
Well I had a 45 year old woman that wanted to date me, I felt like that was stretching it a tad much. Also because she was my co-worker lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Waaaait. What's yer age again GraciousLlama ?? 45 y/o trying to date you. Wtf

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 1:03AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

GraciousLlama
Eeeeeh, I don't see the problem, MILFs are okay too, from 5 to 50 all are fair game, it's what I always say.

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 1:03AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama
Eeeeeh, I don't see the problem, MILFs are okay too, from 5 to 50 all are fair game, it's what I always say.

Depends on the performance shown. Lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm 21 lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm 21 lol

Eeeeeh ??
You're half her age. 5-10yr age gap would be nice but 20+ ?? It's..i dunno how to put it.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Now that makes me wonder how many relationships where the couples are 20 or 30 years apart from each other do work out in real life...

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm 21 lol

Eeeeeh ??
You're half her age. 5-10yr age gap would be nice but 20+ ?? It's..i dunno how to put it.

Hahaha it wasn't really what I was looking for

To reply you must either login or sign up.