Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Can you really be family with someone you used to have feelings for though? >.> I doubt Sumin will start seeing Seju as her sister now or sth. I mean they can be friends but I think family might be a bit too much... also probably not good for Seju.
I think Seju only finds Sungji attractive objectively... I think but maybe I'm wrong because she said she was her type. I think the author threesome ending comment was a kind of a joke tbh... But maybe she was considering making Sungji agree to an open relationship where Sumin can be with Seju too or sth but I doooon't really think they were that serious about it... because the story hasn't been hinting towards that direction at all so...
Also, TeamGaji speaks English? And is she a woman? or more than one? O_O who is TeamGaji?!?! Big mystery... Ssamba's girlfriend maybe :P
okay, update -> I'm pretty sure TeamGaji is a woman, she has some beauty products on her twitter also her hands look girly. >.>

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:47PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Can you really be family with someone you used to have feelings

It is possible, why wouldn't it be? Especially in Seju and Sumin's case. They have a somehow complex but strong bond. Even if Sumin gives Seju a cold shoulder most of the time, she still cares about her.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind that threesome ending. Personally, I think that would be an interesting ending, if written nicely. I mean you don't see much threesome ending in a yuri manga/manhwa don't you? XD

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:53PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Martian posted:

It would be kind of crazy if the plot twist is a SungjixSeju ending (don't kill me). Speaking of Sungji, I can totally see her taking interest in Seju, but not the other way around. Do you guys remeber Sumin's dream of Seju and Sungji? What if that's Sungji's real personality? Not innocent but pretty wild and daring.

I have to admit, Sungji actually being wild and daring, open to the threesome, would be a better twist than making her more edgy or more flawed, Seju and Sumin are already damaged enough so I don't think they need to give her any kind of negative quality, not to mention that the pure and innocent girl being a really big pervert would be interesting and would be a nice fit for Sumin who did sleep with a lot of woman, I actually wouldn't mind the plot twist being that even thought Sumin is in the center of the threesome, it's actually Sungji who's in control of everything...

Well, Team Gaji is apparently a woman, yuri manhwa/webcomic, doesn't see this as a love triangle, think of making threesome ending, plot twist, the story is kind of based on her life, and she uses the name Team Gaji because she has two girlfriends, but seriously, it's at this kind of time that I wanted to know about the life of the person who makes the manga, webcomic, manhwa, whatever, especially those who make yuri. (iwi)

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:17PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't really think it's possible because Sumin is attracted to Seju, if she cared about her to the point where she saw here as family it obviously wouldn't be in the sister way. She would just be suppressing her romantic feelings.
Wow... so many people wanting threesomes... it's scary >.>
I think that would be the worst ending! I really think Sungji deserves all of Sumin for her only
:P
Nooo, I don't think that would be interesting at all. Also no way, Sungji liked Sumin from the beginning and she didn't really think much of Seju. I think there's no way she'd like Seju. She seems to have a thing with how Sumin tells her off :P. And also ew no! It doesn't make sense to make Sungji like that. The author should have hinted it so I say it's pretty much impossible that Sungji is actually promiscuous like that. It doesn't suit her at all... also no, it doesn't fit Sumin. All of the women Sumin has been with seemed to have been really sexual and wanted Sumin to be rough or something but Sungji likes to take things slower and she is really emotional which I think makes Sumin really treasure her. But also it is likely Sungji will be interested in more rough things later but she will always be more romantic than the others I think.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:26PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

I still can't see how threesome would work. Maybe it is bc of my selfish nature. In the beginning, I was for team blonde. Now I am not anyone's team. We r half way in the series, yet I still don't see the "bond" between Sumin & Sungji. I dont see how Sumin & Seju can be a couple again in the end. Sumin might ends up with no one. n I am tired of these flashbacks!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Sumin being still attracted to Seju is not really a problem, after all it'll be Sungji the one she loves, feelings can change with time, there's no reason Sumin can't love Seju as family after they're finally healed.

Just because Sungji didn't show any attraction to Seju it doesn't mean it can't end in threesome, like I said in posts before it would be Sumin with both, just because it end in threesome it doesn't mean Seju and Sungji need to have feelings for each other, and I never said anything about Sungji being promiscuous, not to mention that there's nothing wrong with someone being promiscuous, I said about being a pervert, it's completely different, it would fit Sumin since she slept with lots of woman, what they wanted in bed doesn't have anything to do with her current relationship, there's no reason Sungji can't like slow passional sex instead of rough and still be a pervert.

And I don't see how threesome can be the worst ending, polygamy exists, sharing is caring after all ♥

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:36PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

Thiaguinho-sama

some people really go overboard with their Seju hate and refuse to open up their mind to different perspectives. i've seen many call her "slut", "witch", and the like in many discussion pages on the Internet. a lot of yuri fans are very much into the "gold star" lesbian thing and since Seju slept with a man, she's automatically irredeemable in their eyes.

Sumin is far from a perfect angel honestly. this might be a controversial thing to say but honestly a one-night stand is much less twisted of a thing compared to calling your ex in the middle of the night and make them listen to you and another person having sex to take revenge. that is honestly f_cked up....

i do agree that i don't see Team Gaji turning Seju into a baddie. they did say they have a soft spot for her after all. it's probably just her yandere tendencies that makes her seem.... potentially wicked, which is one of the things that make her so interesting to me. i like ambiguous characters that aren't hyped up by the author(s) just because they're ~mysterious~

i'm actually very concerned about Sungji and Sumin's relationship right now. tbh i feel that Sumin has not completely moved on yet and is just trying to run away from her feelings. we see how she reacted when she encountered the red-hair woman in front of Sungji and how she had flashbacks of being with Seju. her crying during sex with Sungji, while cute and might just be because she was happy, could also be indicative of something else, namely her feeling guilty/confused about her feelings regarding Sungji and Seju.

also like you, i feel that Seju won't be reunited with Sumin romantically in the end. if she does, however, it requires extremely good writing and frankly i don't think Team Gaji is capable of pulling something like that off. not saying they're bad writers but i don't think they're THAT good either. well if Sumin will indeed end up with Sungji i just hope she will hide nothing from her and actually become a better person to everyone.

btw the one-night stand was implied to have been done out of spite (sort of? or at least she was aware of what she was doing) because of the security ajjusshi thing. he wouldn't have let the bartender inside if Seju didn't say it was okay to do so. and i assume she lied Sumin about it because of guilt since Sumin is pretty much the only one in her life who truly loves her.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faylicia, Oliver is not my real name. When creating my account, I felt like having a popular name, so I searched for it. Oliver was in the most top. I missed reading that it was for guys. I'm female, both body and soul. XD

Oh, you weren't familiar with the name?

Faust, I have never known any person or pet with the name. FYI, I'm really not living in a well. :D

I wasn't implying that haha, I get that there are names one doesn't hear in their surroundings or whatever
Thinking about it more tho, you've never heard of Oliver Twist?

joined Aug 18, 2015

And I don't see how threesome can be the worst ending, polygamy exists, sharing is caring after all ♥

"sharing is caring" is true in most case except when it come to love. Personally, I would rather walk away.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"sharing is caring" is true in most case except when it come to love. Personally, I would rather walk away.

Polyamory requires a good deal of trust, and society heavily pushes the idea that combinations of more than 2 are unacceptable, with myths like "soulmates" and the idea that jealousy is a positive thing that shows love. It's hard to maintain that sort of thing in the face of heavy societal opposition, particularly in a country like Korea where even being a lesbian has a lot stacked against it.

But yeah, "sharing is caring" can quite easily be true, but you need the right mix of people willing to stand against that sort of pressure. It ain't a walk in the park.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I agree with queerturtle, and also for some people cheating with a man is way worse than with a woman, even though it's essentially the same thing.

Even if I like Seju most of the three, I wouldn't be fine with a threesome ending though. I'd just prefer Sumin to be with Sungji only. I have nothing against threesomes or polyamory, but it's something I cannot understand myself at all.
Just thinking of the person I'm in love with, being intimate with someone else too is just upsetting

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm a guy and there's definitely more here, I don't see why it's a problem discussing WDTFS with guys, but if you girls want I can help dig the hole. o7

Haha sorry if this is a late reply but I was stuck in traffic for about 3 hours. But don't worry there is no problem being a guy and wanting to discuss WDTFS :D

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I agree with queerturtle, and also for some people cheating with a man is way worse than with a woman, even though it's essentially the same thing.

Even if I like Seju most of the three, I wouldn't be fine with a threesome ending though. I'd just prefer Sumin to be with Sungji only. I have nothing against threesomes or polyamory, but it's something I cannot understand myself at all.
Just thinking of the person I'm in love with, being intimate with someone else too is just upsetting

I personally think that it doesn't matter the gender, in my own opinion cheating is cheating no matter who it is with.
But I do agree with you about polyamory, I couldn't do it myself but I have nothing against it for others.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Just because Sungji didn't show any attraction to Seju it doesn't mean it can't end in threesome, like I said in posts before it would be Sumin with both, just because it end in threesome it doesn't mean Seju and Sungji need to have feelings for each other, and I never said anything about Sungji being promiscuous, not to mention that there's nothing wrong with someone being promiscuous, I said about being a pervert, it's completely different, it would fit Sumin since she slept with lots of woman, what they wanted in bed doesn't have anything to do with her current relationship, there's no reason Sungji can't like slow passional sex instead of rough and still be a pervert.

I just paraphrased it wrong. How would Sungji be a pervert then? Wanting to do it with Seju and Sumin at the same time you mean? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be like that... I meant that I doubt Sungji would be attracted to Seju in a sexual way either.
I never said there was something wrong with being promiscuous and polygamy and stuff but for me personally that's the worst ending ever -.-... I just simply dislike that stuff so I don't want to read a story I like and then having it be something I dislike... it's a bit upsetting...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well said Nezchan.

About cheating, it's actually funny, lesbian is cheated with a man is seen as horrible by them, straight woman is cheated by man with another man? Not as bad in a lot of cases, cheating shouldn't be about gender but about trust, but most people has double standards with it, I hate how most people have black and white mentallity when it comes to cheating, although in most cases the person is just a dick, sometimes there is complex reasons and real problems in the relationship that end up with someone cheating, of course that is not excuse for the cheating, neither is being drunk, but I do think that sometimes people can sit down and talk about maybe giving another chance to their relationship, but of course the one who cheated should work hard to deserve again the trust of the person on who they cheated.

I also agree with you queerturtle, and about Seju, technically we don't really know why she slept with that guy, it's pretty ambiguous, some see the worst scenario, it could have been for various reasons besides being drunk, we might never know but I hope that when the focus comes back to Seju we see more into that, but as far as we know it could have been both out of spite and out of loneliness and being drunk just gave a little push, chances are that they'll never explain because they can't give a good explanation and maybe because it's already too late for that.

Haha, I know there's no problem GraciousLlama, but I find silly people care about gender here, there's no man or woman on Dynasty, only yuri fans.

Well Faylicia, she doesn't need to want to have sex with both Seju and Sumin, but the fact that she had a dream about them having sex already shows she's not that much innocent as we think, as if she would be attracted sexually for Seju we'll probably never know, it's just a possibility that she might be really perverted, we need to wait and see how things will be now that they had sex, as for all you said, I should have imagined it was just bad paraphrased, sometimes it's hard no notice, sorry. o7

But I kind of get why some people have problem with promiscuity, open relationships, polyamory and so on, but as always it's not so much that the person has problem with it, but that society forces us to think that only one kind of lifestyle is right. :/

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Well, Team Gaji is apparently a woman, yuri manhwa/webcomic, doesn't see this as a love triangle, think of making threesome ending, plot twist, the story is kind of based on her life, and she uses the name Team Gaji because she has two girlfriends, but seriously, it's at this kind of time that I wanted to know about the life of the person who makes the manga, webcomic, manhwa, whatever, especially those who make yuri. (iwi)

Tbh, I dont quite understand this.
So, Team Gaji is a single person who has two gfs or a threesome group?
Now i cant figure out what kind of healing story this will be..

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

...the story is kind of based on her life, and she uses the name Team Gaji because she has two girlfriends

No shit Sherlock ?! Is this for real ?? Like real real ?! Didn't know about Team Gaji to be in a 3P relationship. Lol lol lol

Small
joined Feb 14, 2016

This thread moves so fast. I'm not in favor for the threesome end. I want Sungji to have an exclusive relationship with Sumin since they're probably going to be the endgame anyway. And things are going well for them now and Sumin is slooowly being redeemed in my eyes because of her. Right now, it would take some good writing if the author is planning on doing SejuxSumin end. All I hope for is for Seju to not suffer anymore, even if she dies by the end to end all her sufferings :(

Just curious guys, whats the girl to guy ratio here for people reading this webtoon? Are there any guys? straight girls? Always curious about these things haha. I for one am female.. and straight but I just love this webtoon for some reason and I wonder if this is normal.. >__< it doesnt help that all the characters are so nicely drawn either! xP i understand there would be more female fans for something like fluttering feelings but this has tons of sexual content and such so idk O:

I thought I was straight, but then Seju is turning me gay lol XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

I thought it was a joke?
Hey! I'm pretty sure the one who had the dream was Sumin, not Sungji! did she really? I tried to search for it but didn't. I don't think Sungji would be perverted like that just yes, less innocent than she seems. She also seemed to be talking about that actor to get a reaction out of Sumin :P
Besides Sumin dreamed of Seju and Sungji together and she said it was a nightmare so...

But I kind of get why some people have problem with promiscuity, open relationships, polyamory and so on, but as always it's not so much that the person has problem with it, but that society forces us to think that only one kind of lifestyle is right. :/

No, I don't think so. I honestly think that it might be right for some people to do that. I just don't like it personally; I don't want to be involved in it, I mean. As for a story well... I'm not really interested in reading one revolving around that, though I might if I knew it from the start... But it would probably bother me if I relate to the characters and become invested in it. And I don't think this is because of society... I mean isn't it kind of harsh to assume that just because this is a traditional lifestyle that has been around for a long time it means that people who want to be part of it are just brainwashed by society instead of those being their true desires? It's like saying that people who like polygamous relationships are into it because it's 'trendy'.

Also!! omg!! In that same chapter where Sumin has the dreams she calls Nami! and Nami is seen holding the phone in the last panel. I just noticed she is being intimate with a... pink haired girl. SERIOUSLY! I haven´t seen anyone commenting on this!! Did no one notice either?! omg gosh! Nami was doing it with SEJU! That proves Seju doesn´t dislike Nami as much as it seems, omg! O_O +1 score TeamBlonde muahaha (I'm joking I'm still confused about it)

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 10:47AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Also!! omg!! In that same chapter where Sumin has the dreams she calls Nami! and Nami is seen holding the phone in the last panel. I just noticed she is being intimate with a... pink haired girl. SERIOUSLY! I haven´t seen anyone commenting on this!! Did no one notice either?! omg gosh! Nami was doing it with SEJU! That proves Seju doesn´t dislike Nami as much as it seems, omg! O_O +1 score TeamBlonde muahaha (I'm joking I'm still confused about it)

Omg seriously?? I'm going to have to go back and look at that chapter again.

Okay so I just checked it and the girl looks like she has brown hair

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 11:31AM

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I think that this is a good forum, especially when you can know different opinions.

In my opinion, I like every character, each one represent something about the human nature. Sumin is a person who were hurt some much and for this reason she is a closed person, Seju is someone who had never received love before knowing Sumin and for that she does not want to let Sumin go, also, the only form that she can give her love is with expensive gifts, and Sungji is one person who is learning to love, obviously she is so innocent that some people said " to much perfect" for being real, but i think that Team Gaji is developing the Seju character, and later they can do it with Sungji... So we need to be patient.

I am team blonde, but no for that, i do not care Seju. In this story the three main character need to have a good end.

I do not know but in some chapters, the Sungji friends and Sumin have said that the blonde has lost weight. Can this factor to be the plot twist? Maybe she is sick and that is the reason, we do not know much about her.

I really want to know your opinions.

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 11:45AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm not sureee, it does look kind of brown but I think that might be because it's dark, Nami's hair also looks darker than usual. It's likely dark on purpose so that we can't really tell whether it's pink or brown >.< Maybe Nami has been hooking with up Seju!! omg and now because of this it's quite a possible plot twist!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm not sureee, it does look kind of brown but I think that might be because it's dark, Nami's hair also looks darker than usual. It's likely dark on purpose so that we can't really tell whether it's pink or brown >.< Maybe Nami has been hooking with up Seju!! omg and now because of this it's quite a possible plot twist!

That is very true Nami's hair did look darker so maybe they are trying to hide that it was Seju! The plot twist continues!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well Faylicia, she doesn't need to want to have sex with both Seju and Sumin, but the fact that she had a dream about them having sex already shows she's not that much innocent as we think, as if she would be attracted sexually for Seju we'll probably never know, it's just a possibility that she might be really perverted, we need to wait and see how things will be now that they had sex, as for all you said, I should have imagined it was just bad paraphrased, sometimes it's hard no notice, sorry. o7

But we already know Sumin is a little pervert xD I'm not saying this as a bad thing, just something not new.
Also, sexual dreams or dreams in general can mean nothing too. they are not always supressed desires, they can be random things.

But i don't think a threesome could work with them. For it to work I think at least all of the three people should be in love, with each other o.o. Which means, Seju and Sungji should be in love with each other too, not only Sumin.
And this is nowhere near possible imo. Even if they pretend to be ok in the beggining because Sumin wants it, which I doubt anyway, Seju will start to want Sumin only for herself. Sungji will start feeling insecure about Sumin not loving her as much as she wants.
It can't work at all.
Not to mention that I don't think Sumin will want to be with Seju again, especially with Sungji at the same time..it will be too complicated, especially for someone like her.

Nope. Monogamy is not forced by society. Some people are just not polyamorous by their nature, it's not a society thing. Also I believe it's easier for a relationship of two people to work rather than more.

That is very true Nami's hair did look darker so maybe they are trying to hide that it was Seju! The plot twist continues!!

This is definitely NOT Seju!! lol

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 11:46AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I do not but in some chapters, the Sungji friends and Sumin have said that the blonde has lost weight. Can this factor to be the plot twist? Maybe she is sick and that is the reason, we do not know much about her.

I really want to know your opinions.

When it was first mentioned that Sungji lost weight I didn't really look too far into it but now that everyone keeps mentioning it I've started to think that it could possibly lead to Sungji being sick.
I've also heard people mention that they think Sumin could be sick. I hope that doesn't turn out to be true because then if it gets bad enough to where she does actually die in the end it would be kind of upsetting to have gone through all the TeamBlonde/TeamPink drama of not knowing who I want her to end up with XD haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.