joined Apr 27, 2014

Hanabusa x Banba is soooo much better in manga..my fave pair ❤

Same same

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

Its baack! too short! Love the cover page

Kmbanr2
joined Nov 7, 2015

I was just looking up a manga called "Gakkou no Sensei" and discovered that there were two by that name. Bit unusual, one title being shared by two different authors.

Then I noticed that one of them was named Shinya, and it all made sense.

joined Dec 13, 2013

This chapter was very rushed. The anime "version" of this part was quite better.

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

This chapter was very rushed. The anime "version" of this part was quite better.

But the good thing is we got one yuri scene more than in the Anime :D

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

So very rushed, without having seen the anime I wouldnt have known what just happened
The tea party was legit one page, the glass barrier whatever lowered and I didnt even notice because it wasnt shown, you just suddenly see Haru behind it and now they're fighting to the death. Rushed af

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Wait...where's Takechi? O.o

joined Dec 13, 2013

So very rushed, without having seen the anime I wouldnt have known what just happened
The tea party was legit one page, the glass barrier whatever lowered and I didnt even notice because it wasnt shown, you just suddenly see Haru behind it and now they're fighting to the death. Rushed af

That's what I thought too lol. It was literally "heheh tea BANG LETS FIGHT!" I liked that conversation where Sumireko asks if Tokaku knows the difference of a bee and a rabbit (i guess?).

Also Takechi won't appear. They said the manga version will have a "different" ending.

joined Sep 21, 2014

That's what I thought too lol. It was literally "heheh tea BANG LETS FIGHT!" I liked that conversation where Sumireko asks if Tokaku knows the difference of a bee and a rabbit (i guess?).

Also Takechi won't appear. They said the manga version will have a "different" ending.

Yeah if I recall, someone mentioned that the tea party didn't have the "guests" like the anime.
Not that I disliked the anime's ending, but I hope the manga's satisfying too, I'm down to buy and support it.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 9:56PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Wait. What happened when everything was falling and why did she take her arm off? What's going on?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Wait. What happened when everything was falling and why did she take her arm off? What's going on?

Her arm is kinda a weapon? So she detached it and equipped another, like, to switch?
Haru couldn't reach Tokaku through the glass, so she blashed the door and pretended to have escaped through the elavator, and when Hanabusa peaked inside she pushed her down and dropped quite a few grenades.
Cliffhanger.

It's too rushed, kinda makes me sad, a lot of thoughts and actions are cut out, too few pages for what they're trying to show here
But Tokaku calling Haru her queen was def a nice moment

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 8:11PM

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

"My only queen is Ichinose!" Aww at least something good out of this chapter. The anime fight rocked dont f*ck with this spider cyborg lesbian ojou
And yea its way too rushed if it wasn't for the anime I would be so lost right now.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

God I really wish they continue the series beyond the ending we saw in the anime. It's selfish, I know, but I think the writing is good enough they could find a cool way to continue the series with all the characters still intact. I don't know what would stop them other than simply getting cold feet.

i could think of cool ways to bring them all back but i doubt it'll happen. like all this being a test and now all of them protect haru now or something

whisper Akuma no Riddle AR
I would pay to see the AR girls getting animated

Also in the 2nd doujin's credit page one of the guest artist wrote that "He cannot wait for the second part of the anime". I don't know if it's a slip or a hopeful thought...

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 9:00AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

nice, haru's fighting back. :) i havent seen the anime, so im always pleasantly surprised.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Sayonara Sumireko ;_;7

I honestly feel bad for Mizorogi-sensei lol

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

one final showdown, and it'll be down to two! haru vs tokaku!

joined Sep 21, 2014

The rushed chapters are making me sad ;__;
The art is really nice, would have been nice to see the details

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

What's in that black envelope!!!

joined Oct 21, 2013

What's in that black envelope!!!

Assassination notice to Haru.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

A friend of mine is a fan of Kouga Yun's 'Loveless' series but she laughed Akuma no Riddle off .She said it's too predictable and Kouga Yun's writing in Loveless is better. I actually enjoyed Akuma no Riddle but I'm not sure if it's because it's yuri. I liked Loveless too but honestly it's too dark for my taste. What do you think? (My friend is an avid yuri fan by the way so I don't think she's being bias on the BL/GL thing)

joined Dec 13, 2013
5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

one final showdown, and it'll be down to two! haru vs tokaku!

Don't forget Nio!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy Nio x Chairwomen confirmed. WUHUHUHUHUHHUHU

joined Mar 11, 2016

The art is really nice. I like the manga more than the anime. would like to see more of Nio x chairwoman.

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

idk if this has been discussed here before but does anyone knows if it's anime it's gonna get another season?

To reply you must either login or sign up.