Forum › Love Vibes discussion

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

I read this manga because i want to watch the movie of this manga. Title Kakera: A Piece of Life...
Love this, I hope the movie as good as well ^^

joined Mar 9, 2014

There was a movie? Like animated or real people?
I recommend reading this one fans of the same genre lol. It may to be tagged as yuri or het or bi but just read it

joined Sep 13, 2014

Is it just me or it does feel like there should be another page or two showing they made up?

joined Oct 6, 2013

They did make up? They're holding hands on the last page.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I read this manga quite some time ago and just today found out there is a movie of it (thank you YouTube for suggesting random videos you think I may like), so I decided to reread it to refresh my memory. From the comments I've already read, the ending is a let down, but I'm prepared so it's ok.

They did make up? They're holding hands on the last page.

In the manga, it's safe to say they did as Mika went running to Mako and they are seen holding hands.

4/5 Update - I did not care for the movie. Though most movies change up events and endings, this one did that and changed the character development. Very disappointed.

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 11:21AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Meh. To much drama and couldn't really folow it.

The art style reminds of me Ai Yazawa. They're all skinny with really expressive faces. I love it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This was nice, but idk, didn't expect an open ending. There was a lot of fluctuation in the relationship, even after they've established that it was mutual. I guess some things are just uncertain, but regardless, they still keep going at it because they love each other.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

This was nice, but idk, didn't expect an open ending.

It wasn't really open ending. It is clear they are still together after it, but yes, last chapter was a mess and completely unnecessary. In fact chapter 6 ended so well I was sure it was the end of manga and closed window. Only after rereading it later I realized it had 7 chapter. It had some good ideas but way too many issues, like entire reason why Mika was putting distance between her and Mako made no sense and it was clearly shown she didn't like doing it too. Only thing it left was bad taste cos only thing it accomplished was making Mika cheating on Mako. She kissed Shouko and the way it was shown it is pretty clear they had sex too. Seriously I recommend skipping 7 chapter entirely as 6 chapter ended series perfectly with similar questions/issues but works way better overall.

last edited at May 3, 2016 2:39PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust posted:

This was nice, but idk, didn't expect an open ending.

It wasn't really open ending. It is clear they are still together after it, but yes, last chapter was a mess and completely unnecessary. In fact chapter 6 ended so well I was sure it was the end of manga and closed window. Only after rereading it later I realized it had 7 chapter. It had some good ideas but way too many issues, like entire reason why Mika was putting distance between her and Mako made no sense and it was clearly shown she didn't like doing it too. Only thing it left was bad taste cos only thing it accomplished was making Mika cheating on Mako. She kissed Shouko and the way it was shown it is pretty clear they had sex too. Seriously I recommend skipping 7 chapter entirely as 6 chapter ended series perfectly with similar questions/issues but works way better overall.

Hmm I guess I meant open as in, it doesn't feel very.. peaceful. Resolved. It feels like they made up from this one fight but that it's still kinda unstable and shaky with one possible confirmation, that they'll try their best to resolve it. Like the way it ended, left me feeling.. kinda worried about it, I guess. Left me feeling like damn that was kinda a stupid fight and it lasted days, almost left them seeing other people. But yeah, chapter 6 was nice. It gave out this feeling of security that chapter 7 sorta ruined, though I would have liked to see them more as a couple, cus even if she was thinking through her feelings and longing for Mika more, they were still apart. But it would have been a good ending chapter indeed, 7 threw it back into conflict and instability.
Generally it was a good read.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

got kinda angsty at the end there. Idk, their relationship is obviously still growing. Oh well generally a nice read.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

6/10

joined Sep 26, 2022

Hm

To reply you must either login or sign up.