Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Im glad that the love interest isn't from high school. The front cover makes Lynn look really young. I will definately keep an eye on this manga.

Umm... Character bios... Mel & Lynn

On a side note why does the doctor have purple eyes that's the only thing I don't get.

Because it's fiction xD? (Edit: or maybe she's relative with Mew xD)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 5:05PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

bit of a shame that only two chapters are being uploaded here but I understand why. Though could someone tell me why there is a third chapter that consists of a single page only?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

bit of a shame that only two chapters are being uploaded here but I understand why. Though could someone tell me why there is a third chapter that consists of a single page only?

Did you read that page :P? If I would add this as a last page in 2nd chapter as credit page many people would pass it because "it's credit page" and they wouldn't read that info. If it's separately there is higher chance that they will actually read it ;)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 5:08PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Did you read that page :P? If I would add this as a last page in 2nd chapter as credit page many people would pass it because "it's credit page" and they wouldn't read that info. If it's separately there is higher chance that they will actually read it ;)

I admit, I read maybe two words and then skipped it, I thought maybe someone had accidentaly uploaded a credit page as a new chapter or something.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think I will like this one much better than Lily Love

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

her work doesnt have anything going for itself expect good art anyway, so this not being here aint a big loss

Again and again the fox tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

this really sounds interesting. But if I remember the manual in the other thread for getting chapters on Lezhin, it's just to much work for me.

It is much easier now that Lezhin has an official US site. All the purchasing of coins is in English so you don't have to press buttons according to a map and hope you do it right.

oh god that first post is so cheesy...

1. We won't upload next chapters here

eehhh... Guess this is all I am readin then.

You could go to Lezhin and read it there. I don't know what the per-chapter charge will be, but most comics are 3 coins, which is about 75 cents. Not really that expensive.

Thaanks for telling the price. I'm hyped now I think I'm gonna be crazy a bit and buy some coins. Do you get what I mean, coins man some nice gay coins.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

WAIT!!!!
Lezhin has an english site now? What?!!
I can finally start WDTFS now too, right?

Ugh... must .. stay ... strong , I don't make money that can be used frivolously yet. Must graduate and get a job first.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

WAIT!!!!
Lezhin has an english site now? What?!!
I can finally start WDTFS now too, right?

Ugh... must .. stay ... strong , I don't make money that can be used frivolously yet. Must graduate and get a job first.

(they have 20 chapters translated already :3 http://www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs )

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Now this one gets a Fave, a Star, and a Bookmark. At the moment I don't have the currency to get the pages, but when I do I will so read up on this one! Thanks for sharing!

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

her work doesnt have anything going for itself expect good art anyway, so this not being here aint a big loss

Again and again the fox tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”

Is that an idiom? I like it. I'm not familiar with that saying.

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Yes, been waiting for the English versions that are uploaded first on Lehzin (WDTFS has the Korean version out first, so I had to buy the Korean first all the time and couldn't read anything which made me sad). In a way, it's really good that we can support the artist.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Quote from "The Fox and the Grapes" by Aesop :P

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Quote from "The Fox and the Grapes" by Aesop :P

That explains it. I haven't read anything by Aesop.

joined Feb 2, 2016

What happen chapter 3 there nothing please some one tell if it just me crying

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Congrats to Ratana!

joined Jul 22, 2014

Artwork is quite good, I wonder is Pulse part of lily love collection or is it a separate story?

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I like this type of yuri character with swap to win a lot woman
even thought in this case is probably a exausted life between random affair and hard work

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

OMG YESYESYESYESYES! Oh happy days

Now i gotta add their tumblr to my bookmarks cause I NEED to read this start to finish! Am i gonna have to pay for a membership for that other website? Cause i can also always wait for an eventual english release. . .*can be veeerry patient*

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Hell yeah, I'm starting my surgical rotation on monday, maybe there will be a cute lesbian player chick there too ^_^
... Seems pretty unlikely tho ^^'
I really like the story so far. I think adult characters are more interesting than schoolgirls because I can just relate to them much better.. Too bad there will only be 2 chapters :(

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 7:33PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ratana is too freaking good. I'm glad that this is on Lezhin since I already have an account for WDTFS

i need to let this out and say that I'm really annoyed with the entitled readers (or maybe trolls? Idk). If this becomes a bother than I'm happy to delete this part. That is all. Thank you

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 8:23PM

joined Sep 12, 2015

So great!

Dtrebolbadluck
%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

I don't like too much Lily Love but this was great. Hope stay the same great as the begin.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Ratana's art is simply amazing.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hoping for a good things here. Lily Love is easy on the eyes, but is definitely more cute/fluffy and the dialogue could really use some work.

If this turns into the really really smutty lesbian doctor show, I'm all for it. Regardless, I'll buy this whole series just to support Ratana. I really think she's the cream of the crop as far as yuri art goes.

As much as I think there are some great yuri authors, art-wise, I don't think the genre has someone of the caliber of Mori Kaoru as far as just sheer detail and aesthetic beauty (well I'm not sure any genre has an artist that amazing, but still). If I could combine yuri authors/artists together right now, it would be Ssamba's writing, Ratana's art, and Team Gaji's sex scenes...

Edit: okay, maybe I'll have to make that non-Japanese yuri author team, because the moment I posted I felt dirty like I was cheating on Nishi Uko, Otsu Hiyori, Fujio, Morinaga, and like... way too many mangakas... It's just been a lot of manhwas lately so that's what is on my mind.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 9:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.