Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

joined Jan 12, 2016

WAY too much black bars going on here. If you're going to do an entire multi-paragraph entry with absolutely nothing but spoilers, just link it to a pastebin or something.

Okay. Sorry.

@trans: Why do you have to put the spoiler on everything? Most of the things you said already happened in previous chapters , and was not spoiler at all.

I'm not sure what I was thinking...

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 1:40PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Huh.The Anime was so much more happy.How dark...but i like it, it gives me this murcielago vibe.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Huh.The Anime was so much more happy.How dark...but i like it, it gives me this murcielago vibe.

So, a dying dog in finale counts as happier. I don't know what to say...

I actually didnt even notice that until now! lol i feel so bad for him i guess the only one who cared was Sion..
maybe its because they have grown used to losing people?.. remember how they spoke about a girl who was previously with them but left.. who wore gothic lolita dresses or what not lol maybe they originally had 10 people and then reduced down to a small handful of survivors? Also wasnt it abit weird how while he was turned once he fell to the floor outside the window didnt he look conscious kind of..? there's a panel that shows his eyes and it felt like he was still awake or knew what was happening?

Goddammit zeffy, stop reminding me that the zombie still has residual memory. It hurts.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 8:19PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah dying dog is still quite fluffy happy comparing to what we have here...

Their hope and dream of being rescued. Literally crashed downa dn exploded in front of their eyes. Yuri's had her mind broke down. Kurumi picked up the handgun just in case she need to use it on herself. Yuki's dream world finally broke down as she realised Megu-nee was the brave part of her after all. Then of course Miki finally reunited with her friend in such a sadden moment.

But the moment top it all, and what made me pretty much cried myself out in the manga (and it didn't do really well in anime) was when we see the the screen through Megu-nee zombie's perspective. The "I love you all... so why why why won't you open the door" before finally found some left-over dying sanity to get over her hunger and get away from the girls. Broke my heart.

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 4:13AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but isn't the dude's name Kougami and not Takaue? I haven't seen the raws, but I'm assuming his name is spelled 高上, which can be read as both Kougami and Takaue, but I'm pretty sure it's the former.

joined Sep 30, 2015

Sino-san is pregnant!!! She has to be!

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah dying dog is still quite fluffy happy comparing to what we have here...

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that I think seeing a dog dying in front of me is already so goddamn depressing, I can't imagine living in a universe where that isn't the worst thing that can happen. Damn this is so depressing.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy crap son of batman.

This does not look good

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

SON OF A BIIIIIIITCH!!!!!! Goddamn why Kurumi? Don't tell me you are also the one who bit the nerd too!?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Nah, don't think Kurumi even has contact to the other side.

But don't you dare doing it. Bad author. Don't you dare killing one of the best girl ever. God damn it. You will make Mii-chan cry.

last edited at Feb 25, 2016 4:35AM

joined Apr 7, 2015

OMG kurumi pls dont turn to the other side... She is the best girl in this series (well for me xP)

joined Apr 1, 2013

OH... MY.... GAWD! latest chapter (44) so INTENSE!!!!
seems like the infection in Kurumi has only been suppressed by the looks of it.. seems like to me she had to keep taking antidote otherwise she will become into one of them. So it doesnt completely cure you. You are still infected. interesting indeed.. Also seeing how she says so this is the limit? and she was about to pull out handcuffs seems like to me Kurumi will chain herself within the building and the next day her group is leaving.. This is definitly going to paint a target on Kurumi now that the other group has suspicions about them. i think the only one which can resolve the situation is the pregnant girl if she confesses the truth. Somehow i think Mii-chan is going to stay behind seeing how she felt/knew Kurumi was there listening. I think she's going to figure out that Kurumi is changing.. or something will happen.

I dont think Kurumi caused that guy to turn.. ( but this is me speaking optimistically here )
I feel like they ALL are infected but for the mutation to activate they need to be bitten? altho we still dont know if STD's can cause this effect. there isnt enough evidence yet. I really cant wait for the next chapter dammit why does it take a month for a release >__<

Maybe the pregnant chick did bite him as foreplay when they had sex...? lol im just saying.. it could be possible.

last edited at Feb 25, 2016 10:21PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh no Kurumi-chan not again ;_;

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

"Everything will be fine"

Sweetie, that is about as possible as me growing several bamboo stalks up my nose.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I really don't get what is happening now... T_T but I think there someone is pregnant there.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I don't think Kurumi caused that guy to turn there is no way that would happen without Kurumi at least being some what conscious of it happening. She is still herself at the moment. Its definitely the pregnant chick that caused it. I just hope we get a happy yuri moment before shit gets real. I prefer Rii-san X Kurumi as a couple then Miki with Kurumi. To me Miki is more like a younger sister to Kurumi. Rii-san X Kurumi have always had a husband and wife relationship.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

HNNNG Kurumi hits right in my strike zone, love black hair, twin-tailed girls @_@
I really hope we don't lose her. Please please please, I really hope we don't lose her

joined Feb 15, 2013

I don't think Kurumi caused that guy to turn there is no way that would happen without Kurumi at least being some what conscious of it happening. She is still herself at the moment. Its definitely the pregnant chick that caused it. I just hope we get a happy yuri moment before shit gets real. I prefer Rii-san X Kurumi as a couple then Miki with Kurumi. To me Miki is more like a younger sister to Kurumi. Rii-san X Kurumi have always had a husband and wife relationship.

Blasphemy!!! How could you resist the adorable Kurumi x Miki. I call for pitch forks!!

J/k aside. But even when I try not to be biased, could only see Kurumi lovely side when she's alone with Miki. Well maybe she just look that much more loveable when she put on her senpai hat.

joined Feb 15, 2013

HNNNG Kurumi hits right in my strike zone, love black hair, twin-tailed girls @_@
I really hope we don't lose her. Please please please, I really hope we don't lose her

whisper: and she is totally legal too!!!

Btw if anyone in doubt that the author go out of his way to ship Kurumi and Miki:
https://data.desustorage.org/a/image/1454/05/1454055148569.jpg

last edited at Feb 25, 2016 10:01PM

joined Apr 1, 2013

Blasphemy!!! How could you resist the adorable Kurumi x Miki. I call for pitch forks!!

J/k aside. But even when I try not to be biased, could only see Kurumi lovely side when she's alone with Miki. Well maybe she just look that much more loveable when she put on her senpai hat.

Hahah i Agree! Mii-chan x Kurumi all the freakin way i think Mii chan is going to try and save Kurumi.
Im sorry but to me, Rii is too focused on her little sister now. She has to protect her above Kurumi now.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Everything is fire

joined Sep 30, 2015

WHYYYYYY! NOT SHOVEL-KUN!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! cries quietly I-its not supposed to be this waaaaaay! starts wailing T^T

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Fuck that shit. Fuck that shit. Fuck that shit....

You God damn author better not turn Kurumi, you maniac.

Mii-chan, go to that laboratory to search for Kurumi drug please. Use your connection with that lab tech. Save your beloved super duper cool senpai and win her heart

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 12:53PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

Instead of needing an urgent cure, maybe Kurumi will be the kind like Jekyll and Hyde - switching between her human self and rabid supersoldier mode at unpredictable moments.

Is it next month yet?

To reply you must either login or sign up.