Forum › Chiya Sharo Soap discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

It's from Subaru but no any breast related tag? The world is ending

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

More like no Subaru doing non-lactation work ? Next we'll have Sayman doing something sane. >>

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I was just wondering. If you went through all of HS's work and replaced every piece of dialogue with the word "nipples", would there be any noticeable difference?

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

There's a distinct lack of milk on this one.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this was so good I almost started clapping

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

The "Adults only" and "Girls only" warnings right next to each other kind of make it look like only adult women are allowed to read this.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Who wants a body massage?

joined Aug 10, 2015

I do!...but, uh...we-we gonna keep it professional, alright? Oh my i'm so embarrassed just thinking of it~ yada dayo~ >~<\ but...seriously now...we're not gonna use this technique alright? It's reserved for yuikumari<3

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Body massage GO

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Chiya you sly dog >.>
We all know you're true intends >.>

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I enjoyed this a lot more than most of his stuff since I don't care much for his milk fetish - but what I REAALY want to see is more of that second image on page 14! (Rize X Sharo)

Rize looks incredibly sexy in that black lingerie / stockings!

I don't suppose anyone knows if the untranslated writing on the last 2 pages says this is what he's working on next or 'please buy this other already out doujin by our circle' or something?

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 10:23PM

joined Aug 23, 2013

The one thing I'm surprised about is that we finally get a doujin where Chiya doesn't have pity sex with Sharo, just to act as a replacement for Rize and ending up emotionally hurt at the end.

Ded%20momone
joined Sep 25, 2015

I enjoyed this a lot more than most of his stuff since I don't care much for his milk fetish - but what I REAALY want to see is more of that second image on page 14! (Rize X Sharo)

Rize looks incredibly sexy in that black lingerie / stockings!

I don't suppose anyone knows if the untranslated writing on the last 2 pages says this is what he's working on next or 'please buy this other already out doujin by our circle' or something?

Sorry to disappoint you, but these are original characters (more specifically, these: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_secret_soap_club_of_momoyuri_academy_second ). The picture is of a tapestry that was sold at Comiket 89.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Holy crap I thought that in the cover page they were grinding up against a cactus... Literally I internally panicked.

joined Oct 30, 2015

I want to see a Manga with Miss Novel-Writer x Rize >.<

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The one thing I'm surprised about is that we finally get a doujin where Chiya doesn't have pity sex with Sharo, just to act as a replacement for Rize and ending up emotionally hurt at the end.

yep it`s pretty sad and drepressing to read that kind of doujins

To reply you must either login or sign up.