Forum › -Drenched School- discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I really don't like this series... the art, the characters, everything, it kinda gross me out.

joined Apr 10, 2014

This is insane! 89 MB for a few pages of picture that isn't even ultra HD. Is there a reason why this particular doujin have such a large data size? I don't think I've downloaded any single chapter from this site consisting of 28 pages (including credits) in such a size before...

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

This is insane! 89 MB for a few pages of picture that isn't even ultra HD. Is there a reason why this particular doujin have such a large data size?

It's a pretty normal size for a full colour doujing/manga...

Napron best apron and nhost is my favourite kind of ghost.

last edited at Feb 19, 2016 2:36PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Goddamit Kuttsukobotshi <-- or whatever it was written

I just noticed that i rolled my eyes when i saw the cover -___- such badness

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Shame the OVA wasn't more like the doujins.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, not the best chapter, but I will gladly take this than the Kuttsukobotshi OVA.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

HAha she peed herself. But. I'm surprised she didn't lick that, since you know they are really lewd.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

God-damn, I love Kuttsukiboshi.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't get why they don't have nipples

joined Jul 8, 2013

Shame the OVA wasn't more like the doujins.

Seriously...100000000% agree with you there.

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

People are still trying to fix this two episode ova and they're succeeding...but why go to the trouble?

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

They're gonna get one hell of a cold

joined Oct 30, 2015

. . . . ....... I have now learned 2 new words. Napron and nhost, and I shall use them for the future 2D world~

joined May 23, 2013

I think instead of him fixing kuttusukiboshi which by the way he already completely ruin. He could take it as a big lesson because sadly his creation lost credibility, create new characters work with a different director who wouldn't want one of the girls to have sex with a guy....focus on a good story that's the best way to say sorry. Sorry for making a Yuri ova which I ruin completely. Fixing it with doijins isn't gonna change what it is out there already. People are gross out already. Get over it. We are never gonna see the characters the same.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I... Actually like this. Dunno why.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Well Naoya Ishikawa is an autistic with imaginary friends like Zun, His other anime is about angel maids who kiss to gains super powers and fight giant monsters,still a better love story than Kuttsukiboshi.

joined Oct 27, 2015

I like this a lot. I would definitely like to see more of it.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Whoops! She even teleported her little piss puddle in a rush. The comedy is real.

The more of this I read the more I can pretend the OVAs didn't happen, or at least, forgive their misgivings.

Well Naoya Ishikawa is an autistic with imaginary friends like Zun, His other anime is about angel maids who kiss to gains super powers and fight giant monsters,still a better love story than Kuttsukiboshi.

Whoa there, watch it with your internet autism diagnoses.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 3:53PM

joined Jul 21, 2013

Whoops! She even teleported her little piss puddle in a rush. The comedy is real.

The more of this I read the more I can pretend the OVAs didn't happen, or at least, forgive their misgivings.

well sorry for being un-pc I am autistic and this guy is just weird!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

well sorry for being un-pc I am autistic and this guy is just weird!

Screw PC, it's a plain old jerk thing to do. Diagnosing someone with anything over the internet is a fool's game at best, and even if you are autistic it's kind of crappy to make an insult out of it.

Also, one isn't "an autistic" any more than David Bowie was "a cancer".

joined Jul 21, 2013

I appologize I will not do it again.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

We cool.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I think someone already mentioned in another Kuttusukiboshi doujin thread before, but didn't they force Naoya Ishikawa to put that incest sex in the ova? I'm pretty sure he even apologised and said it was someone else fault because he didn't want to put that but didn't had much choice in the matter or the ova would not be made, something like that, I think it was the director or producer fault.

Not to mention that all this whining every time a new Kuttusukiboshi doujin is uploaded is becoming annoying, really guys, get over it already and just enjoy the doujins.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 4:51PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I think someone already mentioned in another Kuttusukiboshi doujin thread before, but didn't they force Naoya Ishikawa to put that incest sex in the ova? I'm pretty sure he even apologised and said it was someone else fault because he didn't want to put that but didn't had much choice in the matter or the ova would not be made, something like that, I think it was the director or producer fault.

Not to mention that all this whining every time a new Kuttusukiboshi doujin is uploaded is becoming annoying, really guys, get over it already and just enjoy the doujins.

I think you're right about the first paragraph, though I think Ishikawa also directed the OVAs himself. It was the producer/execs, allegedly, that forced him to do it.

Maybe this is just the nature of yuri fans. Considering the talk about "purity" or "just subtext" or "not really yuri" I hear, it seems that het incest scene corrupted the "purity" of the entire franchise, and yuri fans won't forgive or forget. So it'll hang over all past, present, and future Kuttsukiboshi media like a dark cloud. I was hesitant to even read the manga/doujins at first, but now, I'm pretty over everything that happened in the OVA. I might even watch it. I wonder if Kiiko, voiced by Asami Imai, sounds like Noire from Neptunia, the only Asami Imai character I'm familiar with.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 6:23PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You're right Mayjaplaya, seens like it was the producer, and I agree about yuri fans, sometimes they worry more about few seconds of het and forget all the rest that happened even if it's all yuri, like how it happened with a scene in Valkyrie Drive.

If anyone is interested here link for the other discussions thread

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/2048-delusion-test-discussion
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9094-the-curious-pair-discussion
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9201-secret-work-discussion

I remember that in one they discuss about the incest and how the ova is not bad as some say, one they mention about how Naoya Ishikawa was forced to put said incest, and the last they talk about... Things? Don't remember anymore... (>_<)

Either way they have good posts about how it's not as bad as some people say and how the hate the serie and it's creator receive is exagerated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.