Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

Ohh, I liked that comparison. I saw some comparisons too on the internet but I forgot where was it. I guess Ssamba likes making parallels between the past and the present to see which is which.

And I liked that part before Seol-A got in the snowboard accident, No-Rae was with Sung-Pyo, her ex lover, the person she once loved, and yet she's thinking about Seol-A, and there we see Seol-A, distracting herself from jealousy. Like, just kiss already dammit.

joined Jan 31, 2015

ieeheh:

mezmerize, i'm amazed at your interpretation, even with your "broken" English lol. FF fans are the best!!!
[...]

FTFY: mezmerize, i'm mezmerized by your interpretation

B)

mezmerize:

[...] for example, Norae's Prejuices on Seola's [...]

O_x

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 5:51PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

anonymous

ieeheh:

mezmerize, i'm amazed at your interpretation, even with your "broken" English lol. FF fans are the best!!!
[...]

FTFY: mezmerize, i'm mezmerized by your interpretation

B)

Darn, my wits have dried out. *Fixed* lol

mezmerize:

O_x

I laughed so hard when I first read it. Completely got mesmerized

Nnpng
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hey guys! First time posting here in this forum, I've been a lurker for the past months but with the current events I can't help it but to finally say something lol

As always thanks to halmony, thatanon and everyone who makes it possible for us to read this amazing story. And to Ssamba of course, I hope she's aware of how many people around the world read FF.

Anyway, when I read ieeheh's analysis on Norae's "hat" scene some pages ago it reminded me a bit of the hospital scene on chap.38 when the coat slips off of Norae's shoulder just before she hugs Seola. I've had a similar interpretation regarding this scene with the coat symbolizing Noraes's walls falling apart in that moment and the revealing of her vulnerable side. But maybe i'm overnalizyng it idk.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

just finished watching pride and prejudice! the BBC version doesn't have the 'cold hands' but I nevertheless really enjoyed the trip.
I agree with mezmerizing interpretation about Seola's pride and Norae's prejudice. But I wanted to add that just like in Jane Austen's novel, our main characters have both pride AND prejudice in their personalities. Remember the WC scene - that's where you see pride in Norae. And prejudices? Remember how many prejudices Seola had for Norae - what if she's just another girl who wants to use me to get to Jihwan. Both pride and prejudice are values respected by both Seola and Norae. And that's exactly what unites them, that's the basis for the trust build-up in their relationship.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Hey guys! First time posting here in this forum, I've been a lurker for the past months but with the current events I can't help it but to finally say something lol

As always thanks to halmony, thatanon and everyone who makes it possible for us to read this amazing story. And to Ssamba of course, I hope she's aware of how many people around the world read FF.

Anyway, when I read ieeheh's analysis on Norae's "hat" scene some pages ago it reminded me a bit of the hospital scene on chap.38 when the coat slips off of Norae's shoulder just before she hugs Seola. I've had a similar interpretation regarding this scene with the coat symbolizing Noraes's walls falling apart in that moment and the revealing of her vulnerable side. But maybe i'm overnalizyng it idk.

I've always thought that the coat just slips off in that scene but having had a good look now, it seems that it was Seol-a who slipped the coat off? I don't know, her hand placement in the first panel makes me think that she was the one who took it off.

I still do agree that it could represent No-rae's walls falling, even for just a few moments. In chap. 38, it was actually Seol-a who made No-rae just vulnerable enough that she(No-rae) is able to let go of her "I'm totally okay" facade and show Seol-a that she was really shaken up. In the hat scene, it was No-rae who did the same of her own accord, albeit with a little help from the rude guy who doesn't know snowboarding etiquette.

The way I see it is that if I was to interpret a difference in the two scenes is that No-rae was initially unsure if she could really let all her walls down with Seol-a in chap. 38 and in the hat scene she did it rather easily in what I would assume was a scene where she would have normally been rather guarded (as she was talking to her ex at the time, who I personally think she didn't get any actual closure from, she just had to make do with figuring it out herself plus with the help of time).

end rambling

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 7:09PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I think you can find pride and prejudice in everyone. I agree with and appreciate the past and present parallels, but I'm not sold on the other parallels people are drawing between Austen's characters and Ssamba's. I don't think they've shown much prejudice toward one another. Seol-a's been the most prideful and prejudiced, generally, but not really at all with No-rae. We've read chapters wherein Seol-a is being a petulant daughter or sister with her fam. Then No-rae calls or she starts thinking of her and goes into "whipped" mode.

EDIT: The other thing about describing No-rae as the prejudiced is that I've interpreted her feelings as more inwardly focused, like self denial. So if anything, she's been self prejudiced. I think that Ssamba's a more instinctive writer. Some references are blatant, but even with the parallels I think they're just "natural". Might be part of how she consumes the world. Patterns are real, even in our perspectives and how we each describe our world, so I'm not arguing against the existence of lots of parallels. The hands are cold comparison: release versus grip is a gem (to me), intentional or not. So thanks for digging that up. Heh.

To me, Seol-a and No-rae just balance each other out. Seol-a is pretty pushy and self-confident and No-rae is really easy going. Seol-a done a lot of the pursuing throughout this story and it seems No-rae is finally meeting her in the middle. They just really care about each other.

What I loved about all of chapter 63 is seeing how comfortable they are with one another now. The first No-rae and Seol-a couch scene was so warm. Sharing the same space and take care of each other. Seol-a smoothing out No-rae's worried brow was a little thing, but it was a reciprocal action. There was an exchange of nurturing acts. This is a big change from Seol-a having to take a deep breath to grab No-rae's hand or tentatively put her head on No-rae's shoulder during sleepover.

No-rae making the first "move" was a big deal, but so was when she called a halt on the snowboarding. On previous occasions wherein her thoughts drifted that way she questioned herself (and didn't voice them), even in chapter 30 she calls herself "going overboard".--Omg. No-rae wrapping her arms protectively around drunk Seol-a.--Right. So, No-rae was still a little stressed over the snowboarding accident, but this was still an awesome display of growth. Unlike last chapter where I just found her acting like someone who cares about someone who nearly died should, it's finally clear she's present in the two-way relationship.

re: chapter 38

I re-watched that sequence so many times. I'm still thinking it was a wee bit more No-rae shrugging it off. And that the focal there was No-rae reaching out. To her, Seol-a. And Seol-a beginning to get a hint of how much that matters to her. That she could be the one there, for No-rae, and maybe she also though about or felt what it would mean to not have her in her life.

I don't like to read to much in what that action symbolizes for No-rae's side of things because she was in a friggin' accident. That's shocking. If anyone she knew or trusted were around... It's not like she's going to reach for the random nurse--or she might. Trauma. :?

P.S. On the subject of present and past parallels, since I'm still re-reading chapter 30, I also see that No-rae has had to carry Seol-a in the past. That makes the intro convo between Ina and Seol-a even more amusing. H-ah-aha-ha....

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 9:42PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

mifty12

YAY! One more lurker out of the shadow xD Welcome welcome!

@mifty12, your profile pic got me hard! I miss Nana. For the longest time I kept my profile picture as Nana x Hachi haha, until Seol-rae came along

Anyway, when I read ieeheh's analysis on Norae's "hat" scene some pages ago it reminded me a bit of the hospital scene on chap.38 when the coat slips off of Norae's shoulder just before she hugs Seola. I've had a similar interpretation regarding this scene with the coat symbolizing Noraes's walls falling apart in that moment and the revealing of her vulnerable side.

Honestly that falling coat scene bothered me every time I re-read the chapter. I felt like Ssamba was in a rush, she could've have portrayed the scene a lil better (drew it a lil better?). But I agree with you. This is how I interpreted it back then. No-rae is someone who's independent and hates causing unnecessary worries for others. So she always keeps everything to herself. Usually it creates a huge burden on one's shoulders, especially when one just survived such a horrifying accident. And when Seol-a hugged and comforted her, No-rae broke down and cried. It should feel like a relief to her. Just go put a coat over your shoulders like No-rae did. When you move your hands up (to do something, but in this case to hug the person in front of you), it falls off your shoulders just like it was portrayed. That falling coat symbolized the burden was off her shoulders the moment she could reach out and leaned on Seol-a when distressed. But then it was just the one layer of her walls that Seol-a took down that time. In the following chapter (ch 39), No-rae was back to herself, saying she was ok again in the morning. And Seol-a was still trying to deal with her own internal turmoil as well, it didn't help both of them. In other words, it still wasn't the right time yet.

Forward to the future, chapter 62 and 63. No-rae didn't even bother to go back for the hat, then it was picked up by no one else but Sung-Pyo, the one who failed to break down No-rae's walls before. For me, it spoke volume. And then Ssamba confirmed immediately in the following chapter. For someone who guards herself so well like No-rae to lose control of herself and initiated a kiss like that, good lord, it means her walls were ALL DOWN.

But maybe i'm overnalizyng it idk.

What are you talking about? That's the whole point. It's how I love FF lol

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 10:44PM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to cipp for making a rough typeset of Special Edition Chapter!

This is a special chapter that was released on 2015-03-30 between Chapter 28 and chapter 29.

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Special Edition Chapter rough typeset by cipp
http://imgur.com/a/JeljO

Enjoy!

Note:
For now, it is placed at the top of the Imgur account. Later on, it will be moved to the right spot in the release order.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 10:11PM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Repost:

Thanks to ieeheh for making a rough typeset of Special Edition Chapter 2!

This is a special chapter that was released on 2015-09-28 between Chapter 46 and chapter 47.

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Special Edition Chapter 2 rough typeset by ieeheh
http://imgur.com/a/HUPmL

Enjoy!

Note:
For now, it is placed at the top of the Imgur account. Later on, it will be moved to the right spot in the release order.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07:

[...] The other thing about describing No-rae as the prejudiced is that I've interpreted her feelings as more inwardly focused, like self denial. So if anything, she's been self prejudiced. I think that Ssamba's a more instinctive writer. Some references are blatant, but even with the parallels I think they're just "natural". Might be part of how she consumes the world. Patterns are real, even in our perspectives and how we each describe our world, so I'm not arguing against the existence of lots of parallels. The hands are cold comparison: release versus grip is a gem (to me), intentional or not. So thanks for digging that up. Heh.

You're welcome (?!) lol

To me, Seol-a and No-rae just balance each other out. Seol-a is pretty pushy and self-confident and No-rae is really easy going. Seol-a done a lot of the pursuing throughout this story and it seems No-rae is finally meeting her in the middle. They just really care about each other.

What I loved about all of chapter 63 is seeing how comfortable they are with one another now. The first No-rae and Seol-a couch scene was so warm. Sharing the same space and take care of each other. Seol-a smoothing out No-rae's worried brow was a little thing, but it was a reciprocal action. There was an exchange of nurturing acts. This is a big change from Seol-a having to take a deep breath to grab No-rae's hand or tentatively put her head on No-rae's shoulder during sleepover.

No-rae making the first "move" was a big deal, but so was when she called a halt on the snowboarding. On previous occasions wherein her thoughts drifted that way she questioned herself (and didn't voice them), even in chapter 30 she calls herself "going overboard".--Omg. No-rae wrapping her arms protectively around drunk Seol-a.--Right. So, No-rae was still a little stressed over the snowboarding accident, but this was still an awesome display of growth. Unlike last chapter where I just found her acting like someone who cares about someone who nearly died should, it's finally clear she's present in the two-way relationship.

I like what you wrote there :)

EDIT: Actually after a second read, I love what you wrote there xD The amount of their growth was amazing. But it's not as fast as the growth rate of my love for FF. My love for FF has been increasing exponentially after every chapter. Maybe Seol-rae will catch up to my love speed.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 10:42PM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Thanks anonymous!

mezmerize:

O_x

*slow clap* that was truly skilled use of [...] selective quoting [...]. I almost did a spit-take (and then I had to go fish my mind out of the gutter...)

ffins07

We've read chapters wherein Seol-a is being a petulant daughter or sister with her fam. Then No-rae calls or she starts thinking of her and goes into "whipped" mode.

Amen :) lol

Anyways, I pretty much agree with everything ffins07 just said (seriously, can I borrow some of your meta analysis/writing skills?) Parallels are awesome and I really liked the hands one that YamaChan & ieeheh pointed out -- such a great contrast! -- but it's also easy to get carried away with parallels (i.e. start making the character fit the parallel instead of the other way around). For the P&P comparisons, I feel like it's the opposite, I think No-rae's lack of prejudice was what drew Seol-a to her in the first place.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 10:57PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think you can find pride and prejudice in everyone. I agree with and appreciate the past and present parallels, but I'm not sold on the other parallels people are drawing between Austen's characters and Ssamba's.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking

Besides, No-rae isn't really that prejudiced towards Seol-a
In fact, I'm pretty sure that one of the No-rae's main traits was her lack of prejudice towards people (her best friend in the beginning mentioned it), how she treats everyone the same regardless, how people just feel so comfortable around her (there was a reference to how some delinquent-looking girls tried to extort money from her, asking for bus fare money, and she just casually handed it over, asking them to keep the change, feeling concern for them)

When No-rae sees Seol-a interact with guys, and react to it by leaving, I think it's just some kind of jealousy. A feeling of "Ah, I'd just be interrupting/get in the way. I might as well leave, it seems that she's forgotten about me." I don't know how to describe it, but I've done the same a few times, when suddenly you feel out of place, a third wheel, rejected, and you decide to just leave, or don't know if you should "intrude". It's a statement in a way; you leave, as much for your personal discomfort, but as well as pointing out how they more or less ignored you, if you were able to slip away without them noticing.

joined Jan 31, 2015

One of our readers asked... (lolo)

aren't more chapters missing in flutteringfeelings.imgur.com? I'm asking cause other readers have some extra chapters not uploaded there, 5.5 (Chuseok Special), 19.5, they already had 28.5 (Special Edition Chapter 1), 40.1 (Hiatus Notice), 48.1 (Extra Edition Letter), the only ones they're missing are 46.5 (Special Edition Chapter 2) and the 50 shades of grey parody, they all already had typeset somewhere in the thread, why they're not in flutteringfeelings.imgur.com? [...]

The above quoted text has been edited to remove links to MangaHere, a manga site that is known to upload without permission.

I could've answered back privately, but might as well post it here, for whoever's interested in this information.

OK, so...

5.5 (Chuseok Special)

Indeed, the Chuseok Special between Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 was never on the Imgur site.

The Chuseok Special isn't there, simply because there was never a rough typeset of that special chapter.
(But the final release of the Chuseok Special is available on Dynasty.)

The history behind it is that Imgur site used to be for rough typesets, not final releases.

... Well, actually, it still is for rough typesets. It's just that rough typesets nowadays are of such good quality that they could almost be the final releases. (Long ago, there used to be a huge difference in quality between the roughs and the final releases. But around Chapter 31-32, the roughs got way better. And it got even better over time.)

This is on the Imgur site.

This is actually just the little "extra part" at the end of Chapter 19 -- those brief series of "random scenes".

48.1 (Extra Edition Letter)

This is also on the Imgur site.

they already had 28.5 (Special Edition Chapter 1)
[...]
the only ones they're missing are 46.5 (Special Edition Chapter 2) and the 50 shades of grey parody, they all already had typeset somewhere in the thread, why they're not in flutteringfeelings.imgur.com? [...]

"28.5 (Special Edition Chapter 1)" == "the 50 shades of grey parody", as far as I know.

Typesets of both special edition chapters were just uploaded in the past 24 hours, courtesy of cipp and ieeheh:
Special Edition Chapter [cipp] - 2015-03-30
Special Edition Chapter 2 [ieeheh] - 2015-09-28

And also, there was already another typeset of Special Edition Chapter 2, courtesy of romantic_reader:
Special Edition Chapter 2 [romantic_reader]

40.1 (Hiatus Notice)

Yes, the Hiatus Notice between Chapter 40 and Chapter 41 is now the only "chapter" that is not on the Imgur account.

... I believe that what's on MH is actually screencaps of the Overtoon typeset (overlay) by kyra.
I cannot double-check, because unfortunately, Overtoon for FF does not work right now, it seems.
But from what I remember back when I saw that typeset and from the "look" and "style" of the typeset, it should be kyra's.

kyra did not want her Overtoon typesets to be screencapped. So we won't be uploading her typeset to the Imgur site.

As a side note, she did make some non-Overtoon typesets before, and those are in the Imgur account.

As another side note, that Overtoon typeset was a release that she never announced, unfortunately. So probably not many people knew to try Overtoon for the Hiatus Notice back in the day.

last edited at Feb 10, 2016 1:24AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

An post from a few days ago...

craptree (link):

[...]

I did a very rough and dirty edit for fun, one giant page . Nothing like the stuff thatanon (let alone yuriproject) makes, just to make reading halmoni's translation easier.

Darn, missed this back then.

@ craptree (... or anyone else, for that matter)

If you ever make a typeset again and wish to have it uploaded to the Imgur account, please have the image be split into smaller separate images and send a .zip file to flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com.

Only if you want, of course. :>

Don't worry about it being "rough" or whatever. All contributions are welcome.

Also, if you want to do it, don't worry about having two people do the same work. After all, the Imgur site did used to have multiple typesets of the same chapter by different people.

A little redundancy is also not a bad thing. For one thing, if one typeset is meant to be "quick and dirty", then there is also the advantage that a typeset would be made available to people faster, while the other more polished typeset might take longer to make. This is also a good thing in cases when one typesetter happens to be busy and needs more time. So in my mind, it's win-win.

last edited at Feb 10, 2016 1:17AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@anonymous you are so diligent for the fandom :>

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So... now that I'm a lil (just a lil) calm down about our OTP, I've been wondering if Ssamba still has anything in store for Ina. The part time job has ended. The ski trip has ended (not sure if Ssamba will continue showing the last day of trip). It seems like there's no reason for Seol-a and No-rae to see Ina anymore. Unlike with Ji-hwan, I think I'm actually gonna miss Ina. She still hasn't been fully explored as her character deserves.... Or maybe since Seol-a has sensed that Ina knew about her feelings for No-rae, she will take up on Ina's suggestion to hang out and get their nails done lol. Ina had her vague "love" talk with No-rae, maybe she will give one to Seol-a. Oys I don't know. I'll friggin' miss this entire cast next year for sure.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Did Ssamba just watch CAROL?!!!!!!!! lol. I'd so want to know what she wrote in her blog!!!!!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I think you can find pride and prejudice in everyone. I agree with and appreciate the past and present parallels, but I'm not sold on the other parallels people are drawing between Austen's characters and Ssamba's.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking

Besides, No-rae isn't really that prejudiced towards Seol-a
In fact, I'm pretty sure that one of the No-rae's main traits was her lack of prejudice towards people (her best friend in the beginning mentioned it), how she treats everyone the same regardless, how people just feel so comfortable around her (there was a reference to how some delinquent-looking girls tried to extort money from her, asking for bus fare money, and she just casually handed it over, asking them to keep the change, feeling concern for them)

When No-rae sees Seol-a interact with guys, and react to it by leaving, I think it's just some kind of jealousy. A feeling of "Ah, I'd just be interrupting/get in the way. I might as well leave, it seems that she's forgotten about me." I don't know how to describe it, but I've done the same a few times, when suddenly you feel out of place, a third wheel, rejected, and you decide to just leave, or don't know if you should "intrude". It's a statement in a way; you leave, as much for your personal discomfort, but as well as pointing out how they more or less ignored you, if you were able to slip away without them noticing.

1) I forgot about the interaction with the delinquents. Thanks for the reminder.

2) I interpreted No-rae's leaving more as, "I don't need to be here" or "I'm just in the way", depending, and it's more an automatic reaction than feeling "ignored". On at least one of those occasions, Seol-a made (I'll be right there) eye contact with her while she was waiting. She just voluntarily removes herself from the equation (situation). That sort of behavior can certainly keep you out of drama and also out of relationships... >__>

No-rae's been calm and collected dealing with everything except when Seol-a's been hurt or almost hurt. She was (the level-headed one) able to walk Seol-a to the police after the near-rape. Took care of the would-be rail pervert. Reunited with Sung-pyo without making much of a face at all. She doesn't let things in, and part of maintaining that safety barrier so well involves not getting into stuff (or getting out of it).

I agree that sometimes she's done it after feeling like a "third wheel", but to me that's No-rae's attitude toward herself: "I'm the third wheel until proven otherwise". It's less a discomfort thing and more (subconsciously) "I'm not he important person here". She's quick to count herself out. (And, man, that was friggin' painful to read from a Seola-sympathetic perspective from chapter 27 through chapter 35.)

I guess No-rae showed some change in this respect in Chapter 47, but even there we see she noticed Seol-a wasn't happy with the guys' attention. (The hot drink did not go to waste for once!) I'd like to see No-rae put in a situation where some third person approaches (in a casual setting) and see that she acts like she belongs next to Seol-a, regardless.

@ieeheh (re :Ina) Ina, grew on me fairly quickly as well. I hope she'll be around in some capacity. Seol-a or No-rae one of them can get a job with her after graduating. It's a ways off, but I think that would pretty cool.

--Oh. I'm also really glad that Ina didn't end up being the one to point out their mutual feelings and that the two discovered this (we're all hoping) themselves.

P.S. I am way too excited about the upcoming chapter.

P.P.S. Chapter 63 has finally breach 4000 hearts! 47 and 48 are both over 6000. So the number to reach is 7000. (Cause I'm saying so.) ...and I need to re-read both of those chapters...after work. :(

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

One of the best parts of FF for me is coming back on here and reading everyone's interpretations on the chapters. ^_^

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Did Ssamba just watch CAROL?!!!!!!!! lol. I'd so want to know what she wrote in her blog!!!!!!

Ohhh! Can a gentle soul translate this? Im curious hehe.

This reminds I have to watch Carol

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So the generous taeyeonlikesgirls just helped translate Ssamba's blog

[translator’s note: Carol (2015) came out in Korea in February 4th]

[translation is long so it’s going to be under here]

I just came back from watching Carol! Carol! Oh my sunshine! lol
It’s been a while since I’ve stepped foot outside. After the memorial service to our ancestors [tn: tradition in korea during Lunar New Years], I was completely passed out and then I had a bowl of ddukguk and then I passed out again and when I got up it was 11pm..haha
I thought I wouldn’t be able to get up early if I were to go back to bed, so I stayed up all night and gave memorial service in the early morning…because I thought to myself that whatever happens, I must go out today! I will hang outside! Leggo!
I like to watch early movies by myself so I headed out the door at 8:30am. If I watch movies early, the movie tickets are half priced and there aren’t anyone in the theatre haha.. I slept while worrying about not being able to wake up early but well, my eyes naturally opened 10 min before 8;; Wow~ so I happily got up and washed and headed out.
Since it’s the middle of the New Years vacation and an early morning, I thought there wouldn’t be a lot of people but quite a lot of people showed up to watch…It was all good until then.. A little before the movie started, two ajummas (elder korean married women) sat beside me on both sides. And until the end of the movie, they sporadically talked hahaha…. Not even just that but they were hungry so they started digging into their plastic bags and started sipping on some beverage loudly… After the movie, I wanted to see what it was and it was a pack of soymilk -_- …veggie meal soymilk………. there shouldn’t be a single drop of soymilk left in that pack…and they even opened to look at their phones a couple of times….hahahhaha……This..is some poop manner I’ve never experienced before….please… ㅠㅠ this was a disaster and a shameless calamity.. it was my poor judgment for trusting early admission movies..

But

At the same time, Carol and Therese were so beautiful.

There is nothing to add or subtract, itself was plenty enough. I am regretting so much that I couldn’t focus watching so I was pondering whether I should stay to watch the later times but I just left.

Carol. I’ve enjoyed it. I wouldn’t say fun.. is a correct way to put it,, but it was good anyways.

It was really good.

I have heard about Carol coming out way before. patricia highsmith’s original work and the leading actresses were who and who.. so I just thought oh ok.
I’m not sure if I remember this correctly but I think one of the leading actress has changed once. The name Rooney Mara was notable. Actually, I really like Rooney Mara…*heavy breathing noises*…
I am not that crazy of a fan where I’d watch every single movie she’s in, but I really love that face of Rooney Mara…I love you heavy breathing
I was curious what kind of movie this would be with Rooney Mara…curious..and while I was wondering about this, the movie was about to come out soon at that time and then I watched this clip.

[video link http://tvcast.naver.com/v/705218]

oh my…
Everything is in the way these two look at each other and they way they talk to each other.. especially that Cate Blanchett’s eyes, voice, hand gestures…. isn’t it perfect.
As she keeps her composure while she lays eyes on her and then just in the right timing, for a moment she turns away to look the other way…
I get really weak-kneed at this kind of palpations and concept of fatalism
After watching the movie, the scene I watched from that clip was the biggest spoiler to me. Come to think of it now, this movie had every factors I die for.
Big age gap, chemistry in fate regardless of sex, realistic issue that one can overcome, vintage;; and even the music was so good…ㅠㅠ

They were giving this out while I was entering the theater yayy So I happily received it but worried whether I’d wrinkle it.. and then I opened the diary and the size is just perfect!I think it’s similar to the one I got from the company.. I love you, Comico I love you ♥

After watching the movie, I went to the book store…I gave myself a New Years gift… work hard, Ssamba…
I am not talking in on and on on this blog because I didn’t get to hang out with my friend like we’ve planned…no that’s definitely not it!

So.. Ssamba said:

I like to watch early movies by myself so I headed out the door at 8:30am. If I watch movies early, the movie tickets are half priced and there aren’t anyone in the theatre haha..

Doesn't it oddly sound familiar? lol

Ssamba:

As she keeps her composure while she lays eyes on her and then just in the right timing, for a moment she turns away to look the other way…

I get really weak-kneed at this kind of palpations and concept of fatalism

Me too.... Me too...

last edited at Feb 10, 2016 6:42PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@ieeheh

So.. Ssamba said:

I like to watch early movies by myself so I headed out the door at 8:30am. If I watch movies early, the movie tickets are half priced and there aren’t anyone in the theatre haha..

Doesn't it oddly sound familiar? lol

Yes, it does. I'd been planning to see the movie once I caught a whiff of it being in the making. (I'd read and appreciated the book.) Didn't really have any expectations for it until I learned the casting of the two leading ladies. Then, I had to see it. (So many searches to see when it was going to come to my city.) I too watched Carol, early admission, on (U.S.) New Year's day. And there were people snacking. Phones. Ugh! And a ton of people. But.

But

At the same time, Carol and Therese were so beautiful.

There is nothing to add or subtract, itself was plenty enough. I am regretting so much that I couldn’t focus watching so I was pondering whether I should stay to watch the later times but I just left.

Carol. I’ve enjoyed it. I wouldn’t say fun.. is a correct way to put it,, but it was good anyways.

It was really good.

All of that too.

I think I'll just buy it. And then watch it.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@ffins07
LOL you poor souls. I feel bad for both of you. I haven't read the book but Carol the movie was so well executed. It must suck badly to be ruined like that. Seconded on waiting for the DVD lol

I really like Ssamba's blog even though I feel like the translation wasn't up to par, considering she did it pretty quickly. But it gave me a peek at what Ssamba likes, how she thinks, and helped affirming my belief that she pays a lot of attention to details and the intentions behind.
All in all, it made me feel that all of our over-analysis was all worth it haha

joined Jan 31, 2015

Did someone just say Carol? 'Cause I think I just heard someone say Carol. X)

Fan art by chmartx:

ORIGINAL FULL SIZE: http://postimg.org/image/ji9oricd1/full/

Soooo.. I heard Ssamba watched Carol? That is so raaaad!!!

Lol. I have so much time and drawing energy right now. That doesn’t happen too often so, forgive me

[...] #fluttering feelings #femslash february #carol #fanart #Illustration #seol a #no rae #seol a is soooo hot with short hair #well.. seol a is hot all the time #my bad #i feel like i can draw this two in a lot of other character's clothes #still waiting for the day i can draw them with none #*wink* *wink*

Source:
http://chmartx.tumblr.com/post/139089091636/soooo-i-heard-ssamba-watched-carol-that-is-so
http://36.media.tumblr.com/575e9f388e216d5b712c503d1b038f46/tumblr_o2d53ejzbi1ug97doo1_1280.png

chmartx to the rescue!

Also feel free to check out the FF art thread for recent art by cipp, winter, brethjelly and more!
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/158976

last edited at Feb 10, 2016 11:14PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.