Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

the new semester is already kicking my ass = i didn't have time to finish this up like i wanted to, but i figured i should just post what i have before the new chapter comes out and officially renders it non-canon. so here's another silly comic for those of you who are still awake. enjoy :)

joined Jan 31, 2015

cipp:

the new semester is already kicking my ass = i didn't have time to finish this up like i wanted to, but i figured i should just post what i have before the new chapter comes out and officially renders it non-canon. so here's another silly comic for those of you who are still awake. enjoy :)

Wooow!

You've outdone yourself, cipp! Fantastic work!

Reposted in the art thread:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/158197

Good luck for your semester.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 4:05AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

cipp:

[...] but i figured i should just post what i have before the new chapter comes out and officially renders it non-canon. [...]

Pfft! Canon shmanon! With people's wild theories and predictions after every chapter, it is pretty much a weekly occurrence to make our own canon!

Allow me to further elaborate! You see...

Doc anon (just because) : Obviously, the canon continuum has been disrupted, creating this new plot event sequence resulting in this alternate canon!

chmarty * : In plain Korean, Doc!

[ * Couldn't come up with anything better. Dx ]

Doc anon: Here! Let me illustrate.

*pulls out an chalkb-- err... e-chalkboard*

Imagine that this line represents the plot.

...................................................................................

Here's the latest released chapter, future chapters, and past chapters.

past chapters       latest chapter      future chapters
...................................................................................

Prior to the release of the next chapter, somewhere in the fandom, the canon SKEWED into this tangent...!

past chapters       latest chapter      future chapters
                                       \
                                         \
                                           \
                                             ........................................
                              fancanon / headcanon / fanfics

... creating an alternate canon!

Alternate to you, me, and ssamba, but REALITY FOR CRAZED FANGIRLS.

chmarty: Great Scott!

Doc anon: You see, while we were waiting for the next chapter, cipp got on Tumblr and wrote their own headcanon!

chmarty: Fancanon comics...?! That do-no-gooder stole my idea! (I was gonna do that...)

Doc anon: This demonstrate PRECISELY how fancanon can be misused and why Tumblr must be destroyed...!
... after we save all those hilarious animated GIFs, of course. 8D

Apologies to chmartx, whose sacred name I had to use in vain for the sake of my terrible terrible puns.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 5:43AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

cipp small advice about tumblr. It doesn't like very long files :P Sometimes it's better to cut comic on smaller parts (but width min. 550px but not too width also :P). For example that first comic you made at first view looks normal but on dashboard it was very small so it needed to be zoomed. Sometimes tumblr also pixelized images because they are too long ;)

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 4:20AM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

This is awesome.

I love the extra layers of humor you seem to always add to an outcome of a chapter. Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@cipp

Thank you, thank you. (^.^ )

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 9:01AM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014
Quelana_trophy
joined Jan 19, 2016

I'm actually crying.
GG Ssamba.
Also, hi.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I fucking told you all that it would happen by chapter 65

joined Apr 5, 2015

OMG OMG cries Yuri tears

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
OMGGGGG.

Got up off the couch. x1 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

And then... ...I am so angry/frustrated. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YESSSSSSSSSS :D even if they didn't actually kiss BUT WE HAVE A PROGRESS FROM BOTH SIDES!

sorry for caps but these emotions!! :D

Tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large
joined Oct 18, 2015

much fluttering. many feelings.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

ruined by the bell!!! not saved at ALL! love you ssamba!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

28 <3 in 7 minutes

Yes. Progress... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Holy shit....

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

My ugly heart! HhHHhhNNNNNNggggGg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ok now after some huge breaths I think we will have drama now xD why? Because No-rae will think it will ruin their friendship and they both were drunk so that almost kiss wasn't for real. It was because of alcohol...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

also, seola needs to trim her nails. soon. haha. ^_^ just sayin.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Why can't these phones coincidentally run out of battery? How bout that. :(

joined Apr 5, 2015

It's also hilarious to note that most of the comments on Comico are filled with !!!!!!!! And ?!?!!!?!!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Drunk? Their faces aren't flushed at all. I'm expecting things to progress quickly...well, in terms of resolving things previously ambiguous. No-rae can't not connect the dots now. :?

This--the future--is going to be awesome!

Omg. Ha-ha. The part where Seol-a is blowing on her hands is so similar to the nail-painting scene.

And I'm so glad No-rae also leaned in. They were BOTH in that moment. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I'm still displeased but the future is looking up.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Its 6am here and I've been dying to scream out but i cant.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I'm fangirling real hard. I'm so happy i could die
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....!!!!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.