Forum › Posts by quelana

Quelana_trophy
joined Jan 19, 2016

Personally think they've both realized their mutual feelings for each other and a vocal confession isn't really necessary anymore. Though I do think it will eventually happen because that seems to be Ssamba's style (for example, they left whether or not No-rae realized her feelings for Seol-a ambiguous until after the first home-arc when we got actual thought-dialog confirming it).

Course I could still be wrong and they dont actually realize their mutual feelings for each other but hey...I won't even be mad, Ssamba. Guessing and interpreting is a huge chunk of the reason why I enjoy reading FF so much. I know a lot people hate it (especially if you're used to yuribait KyoAni crap) but I absolutely love how ambiguous this story can get sometimes. It's super fun lol

Also, I don't actually think this is it, but if the reason why No-rae doesn't want to officially start dating is because of school and graduation, then I honestly don't blame her lol Taking a bunch of senior-level courses and dating at the same time sounds rough, man.

A'ight back to lurking

Quelana_trophy
joined Jan 19, 2016

@ffins07
Thanks for the welcome! Only a chapter like this could bring me out of lurking (⌐■_■)b
And lol I had to read it fast because I was meeting a friend for breakfast soon. Thankfully the chapter was right on time!

Now,
@halmoni
Thanks so much for the translation.
Even though they got interrupted, things are really starting to progress and I don't think Seol-a will be running away anymore.... maybe No-rae, but I kind of doubt it. She's also ready for their relationship to change (hence the attempt kiss).
So yeah, suuuuuuper excited for the next chapter. Their last trip to No-rae's home is still my favorite arc of FF, so i'm happy they're going again (and this time together). Cheers, everyone!

Quelana_trophy
joined Jan 19, 2016

I'm actually crying.
GG Ssamba.
Also, hi.