Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

^ Not to sound mean but are you arguing and trying to disprove someone's opinion, and that makes no sense. Also I just don't see how long this plot can go before it becomes old or before she starts to show affections for her back. I personally feel like they shouldn't end up together but just use this as a way to build in character and realize that they can love. It they get together it would feel obvious which leads me not to care. Them ending together would just be predictable and obvious that I can't find myself caring at all. Once again these are my opinions and I might be wrong about how I feel at the end of it but for now I like the main two girls but not together. Also I have read the raws up until chapter 8

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 11:23AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Um...you do know that it's perfectly fine to criticize the reasoning someone presents to back up their opinion, as was done here, right?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If you find it boring that's alright, that would be your opinion and I didn't argue that, but if you don't understand why we like it, I had to explain because I don't think that this is the usual cliche you were trying to say. I didn't check the raws, and so far the only feeling I can perceive from Yuu is frustration "I don't understand why she loves me" /"Why I can't feel that way too?" / "Why I can't change?" and she is seeking that sensation, going with the flow, maybe if things keep going like this, eventually she will feel it? those are the kind of feelings that she is showing, but not love, tsundere would be trying to deny what's obvious. I like it because I can empathize with her in some level, even if she is almost using Touko.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

+1 to the previous two posts Serenata made (idk if there was more to the discussion only read that one and left)
The post above describes Yuu's character pretty well. I hadn't tried to put it into words before, but if I had to, that one seems greatly accurate. It's exactly why Yuu fascinates me so much, because she is so intrigued and jealous she doesn't know what it feels like, and Touko, whom she had identified with, has suddenly achieved it.
"No fair."
I find the premises very interesting, I'm eagerly waiting to see how it develops. There is such a feeling of intimacy between the two of them, one that almost seems awkward from Yuu's lack of feelings, but this intimacy between the two is nonetheless present, and I find it so precious <3

God%20hgelp%20me
joined Jun 9, 2013

Honestly, I personally don't romantically like people so seeing a protagonist who shares a lot of thoughts and feelings on romance like me is quite nice.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Honestly, I personally don't romantically like people so seeing a protagonist who shares a lot of thoughts and feelings on romance like me is quite nice.

Maybe I'll fall for you

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

NTR Blackmail incoming?...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

Static X - Anything But This

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

> i read 7 and 8. yuu is like "how troublesome" when nanami approaching her all the time. but she is truly worried and panic when she imagine how will nanami feel if she excluded from social when their relationship is exposed. that means yuu is caring person even though to the person that she has not yet feeling into. imagine if yuu finally fall in love to her.

I agree with you about Yuu. She likes to act as if she doesn't care (a bit tsundere), but she actually feels quite a bit for Nanami as a person. I wish more chapters are out soon! Love to see what happens next!

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 10:57AM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Anybody ELSE wanna make with the spoilers?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

opls posted:

sounds as it almost wouldnt be allowed...

If they don't hide the spoilers is not, nezchan had to edit the previous comment

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I love this story and the progression of Yuu's feelings. Nanami's well-being has been on top of Yuu's mind and she's worried about Nanami every time she senses some possible coming storm for Nanami. Yet she tries to rationalize it out all the time its kinda cute
And as for Maki, I love that he had such a exotic fetish of watching other's love story unfolds as the one and only audience. At first i was so panic when he lurked in the window and saw them, but then he just preferred to watch. What a turnout

Haha i just love this story. Period.

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 2:33PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan is somehow mad

We're all mad here.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

Uh ch 7 haven't been translated right ?
*there is ch 8 update mangafox

joined Jan 20, 2016

I am sorry for releasing spoilers without realizing at all. I even know more advanced chapter from this discussion and they are already published everywhere weeks ago, so i thought it is not spoiler anymore. Still, i am at fault here. Perhaps the reason it's available now in manga sites because i flauntly message yesterday? That would meaning, more chapters published here if i flaunt many spoilers i find? Hahaha i am just kidding.

I respect this site, i am just hoping this chapter released more faster than any sites.
Or if you perhaps cant keep up because so many things busy, maybe school and test, please send me another links to read.
I find this blooms into you so addicting. Or favorable, in moderate level of words. Well, i like this manga anyway.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Why does Yagate-kun ni Naru have two english translation names Bloom into you and Eventually, I Will Become Yours?

On a side note I personally want Yuu and Nanami together because real life sucks and I want to read a happy ending. If people find that boring or predictable thats okay thats people's opinion. At this point though the word cliche has become cliche. There isn't any story that hasn't been done before. So I don't really care if its predicatable, I just want them together making babies in this story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why does Yagate-kun ni Naru have two english translation names Bloom into you and Eventually, I Will Become Yours?

It was determined that the accurate translation of the title was Bloom Into You, and the translator has thus stopped using the old name.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I personally want Yuu and Nanami together because real life sucks and I want to read a happy ending.

:D

Probably my main reason to read yuri. It's often cute. The purest form of love!

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Thanks for the information Nezchan.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

yuzichan

[...] because real life sucks and I want to read a happy ending. If people find that boring or predictable thats okay thats people's opinion. At this point though the word cliche has become cliche. There isn't any story that hasn't been done before. So I don't really care if its predicatable, I just want them together making babies in this story.

Bravo
Totally my reason to read any manga in the first place. People critically analyzed all these stories as if they're written for literature contests or something.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 2:49PM

joined Jan 20, 2016

yuzichan

[...] because real life sucks and I want to read a happy ending. If people find that boring or predictable thats okay thats people's opinion. At this point though the word cliche has become cliche. There isn't any story that hasn't been done before. So I don't really care if its predicatable, I just want them together making babies in this story.

I agree. I have fed up of dramatical crazy things that just made-up by directors, so i like this pace of story, it's truly love & peace.

joined Jan 20, 2016

That's just boring drama. Boring betrayal, cheating, and blackmail, just only chaos without end, only tiring. I ship peace~~~

joined Jan 20, 2016

I like their banter this chapter. It's very cute yet very flirty.
My favorite?

Nanami: What? You don't love me, yet you still want to kiss? You're a loose woman, Yuu.
Yuu: If you're going to make fun of me, permission withdrawn!

That's my favorite too. Nanami is so cute when she saw yuu with love. She was sparkling when her eyes gazing into her. Actually, my fav is nanami because what i love is "love." and from the start chapter.

Ever since she confessed in end of first chapter, i take interested into it. After she kissed yuu and her feeling finally revealed, i read them many times. When nanami was anxious and relieved afterwards, she is so cute when she brushed her hair back and blushed. I like her when she said "i love you lots" happily, it seems that she is happy with her feeling. She is so cute when she hugged yuu from behind and whisper love to yuu. Yuu is unexpectedly like dense character in harem manga, well i like them both.

I am really ship them. The world is so wonderful~~~

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Such a cute and nice story! I want moarrrr! ( and my lovelife to be like this)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 9 was out and translated but still the same, Yuu shut down her own feelings for Nanami. WOOOSAAAAAAAAAAH!.

To reply you must either login or sign up.