Instant Anzu x Kirarin is all I eat!

joined May 10, 2015

This made me happy happy.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

This. This i like.. Happy stuff.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Been playing Starlight Stage.
Interesting to note that when you can hear Kirari's inner monologue she's pretty normal and her quirkiness is all put on.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Pour contents in cup,
Add boiling water and stir gently till dissolved.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

oh god this is... too much.. HNNG!- ADORABLE!

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

What's with this title, I threw water on my monitor and all I got was a black screen.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

What's with this title, I threw water on my monitor and all I got was a black screen.

I cracked up when I read that because I imagined Nico saying that in a grumpy annoyed way xD

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 10:27AM

joined Oct 30, 2015

The power of Aroma! <33

joined Nov 23, 2013

Page 6 almost takes "moe up the butt" literally.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Used insulin instead of water. Thought i'd hit two birds with one stone that way.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 3:27PM

Haha REALLY ADOOOORRBZZZZ!!! >~<
I really like those gurlz together... It's just Kirari kinda goes a lil overboard with her fashion clothes, TOOOOO SPARKLY, TOO CHILDISH, TOOO MANY ACCESSOIRES , just TOO MUCH JAPANESE STUFF TO WEAR!!! XD but she's a CUTIE ;D

drpepperfan Admin
joined Sep 11, 2013

I wonder if they're going to do Usoneko's other stuff.
Most importantly, the other AnKira lewds.

joined Jun 11, 2013

I wonder if they're going to do Usoneko's other stuff.
Most importantly, the other AnKira lewds.

I did the typesetting for this and I can confirm for you that we ARE doing some other Usoneko work! Some nsfw ones included :9

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So cute. <3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Watching the anime, it took me a while to really wrap my head around what Kirari's character was supposed to be, what with the searching for cute girls and happy-happy and such. I know what it looks like as goggles on, but for a series that keeps the subtext so far on the down-low that I doubt they were really aiming at "predatory lesbian with a thing for children". But I eventually figured out what they were going for.

She's a preschool teacher!

It makes sense. All her actions are like trying to encourage and win the trust of small children in her care, and she aims at being the sort of idol that age group would have fun listening to. A little embarrassing that it took me so long to Get It.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Well, maybe? That seems to be some of the intent, and is stronger in the anime — but there is also an actual preschool/kindergarten teacher idol in CG (Arisa, the one with the bunny hand puppet — I don't think she made it into the anime?), and Kirari's obsession with cuteness and cute little girls gets played harder in the Cinderella Theater comics; it's strongly implied in an early strip that she actually abducted Anzu, keeping her captive for a while in a playhouse in her room. Soooo…
More seriously, I think Kirari's persona is only half a construct; she's over the top with happi-happi to compensate for being so big, compared with everyone else, but even without that she'd be pretty exuberant and frilly. It's more natural than, say, Nana's "Planet Usamin" deal or Miku's catgirl thing.

(Those comics I mentioned — there's two strips:
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/1370382 (Kirari's room, with the playhouse labeled "Anzu")
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/1377876
(After Anzu escapes))

To reply you must either login or sign up.