Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I think Fujiwara will try to get a threesome but Hotaru will not allow it, I suspect she's the kind that can endure anything done to her if it is to protect the person she loves, but do something against said person and she fights back, but he may try to convince Yuma to have sex with him later without Hotaru knowing, maybe under threat he'll do something against Hotaru if Yuma don't do it, obviously it'll work...

last edited at Nov 19, 2015 1:04PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

kodama naoko wasnt kidding when she mentioned the soap operas >_>
its just like my telenovelas!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I guess Citrus (also from Yuri Hime and angsty) has been successful, so now they're doing this one. Not my favorites, but at least they're licensing Yuri.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Seven seas licensed netsuzou trap!! :D
Not my favourite either, but hey they have indeed gotten more yuri <3

joined Apr 18, 2013

It's nice to have more yuri licensed, but I honestly wish they'd license something better.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm just expecting Hotaru to go full yandere and kill Fujiwara.

Goddamn I fucking snorted haha
That plot twist

joined Apr 12, 2014

Ch 7 pleaseeeeee

joined Jan 4, 2016

I know I shouldn't read this but I went ahead and get my heart shot..... Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

joined Jan 5, 2016

Hmm when will the next chapter come out? ^^ (kinda like the manga)

joined Sep 21, 2014

^ Pointless questions.
When the chapter is ready and released, the people people responsible for uploading it on the reader will do so.
Not to offend you, just saying :x

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

kodama naoko wasnt kidding when she mentioned the soap operas >_>
its just like my telenovelas!

Hahahahaha!

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Yep, Fujiwara is officially a prick. I'm hoping that neither girls give in though because it will really be the worst if what I hate to see happens

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 1:35AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Haha, I'm pretty sure I mentioned some pages ago about Fujiwara wanting a threesome, that will never happen, Hotaru would do anything for Yuma, so I really doubt she'll allow Fujiwara to put his hands on her, but part of me want it to happen just to see people whining xD

joined Jul 8, 2013

So can somebody please spoil what happens next? As soon as possible, preferably.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

please let the next chapter start with Fujiwara getting slapped across the face, I ask for so little I just want this one little thing.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Hoping the guy gets killed sooner lol

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

oh god, that last page pissed me off. Fujiwara is unredeemable scum. If they actually do it, I'd hate this manga even more.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

lmao Fujiwara feels bad for Takeda... yet he wants to sleep with his girlfriend? xD dat logic

But man I hate that guy, I don't think a threesum is really going to happen but if it does I'm out

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

I want a chapter where they just slap Fujiwara's face. nothing else. I would buy 50 copies of that. his face irritates me a lot.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

The fudge no!!!
Fujiwara should just die now.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 3:39AM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Wow! I really liked the latest chapter! Hotaru was actually being considerate for once and didn't force herself on Yuma, but OH MU GOD YUMA how dense are you??? Lol
And the part with Fujiwara is simply ridiculous, I hope they don't go along with it. It's almost funny though in a stupid way, how can he blackmail them by threatening to tell Yuma's ex about her being with Hotaru. So what if the two girls are together? Nobody should care if it was realistic lol

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 3:42AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

OH MY GOD I FUCKING KNEW THAT FUJIWARA-SHIT WANNA HAVE A T-T-THREESOME!!! WAT THE FUQ??? HOTARU! KIDNAPP YOUR BELOVED ONE AND LET'S TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA AND LIVE AS A COCOA-WORKER AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH KUMA-CHAN.PLEASEUUU.TF, I KNEW FUJIASS WANTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT, FUCKING MORON PERVERTS YOU.Also the wait was worth it, thanks to everyone who worked on this~

BUT DAMN, FUJIWARA WANTS THE SWIGGITY SWOOTY BOOTY!

joined Jan 6, 2015

What a bull shit!! He's the worst!! Just go to hell !! è__é
And come on...Yuma...! Don't you realize Hotaru's feelings? It's soooo obvious that she loves yooooouuuu!!
Anybody please make her understand that..! T__T

To reply you must either login or sign up.