Forum › Have you found love thanks to Dynasty?

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I found love....In my delusions....my mind has become a warped mess, thank you for asking.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

nope, yuri is a very guilty pleasure for me.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I totally did this. I'm just saying.

For real though, even though I shipped KittyKatze it's pretty amazing that you guys actually got together, Congratulations. :)

Thank you, i think this ship was always the right one :P

2009_0702yui
joined Jan 7, 2016

I totally did this. I'm just saying.

For real though, even though I shipped KittyKatze it's pretty amazing that you guys actually got together, Congratulations. :)

Thank you, i think this ship was always the right one :P

No such thing as a "wrong ship"

joined May 23, 2015

No such thing as a "wrong ship"

Not according to that one guy...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KatzeDerNacht posted:

Excuse me,how is this thread bragging? We were wondering about if any other girls or people in general had also met someone special using the forum, I could had also posted the same question,that ain't no bragging mistah or miss. Come on

Same idea as a girl posting on many sites that she's a girl being attention whoring somehow even when it's completely relevant. (Aka it really isn't.)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, I too got the impression that it was a thread for KatzeDerNacht and Kopfweide to brag and show how lovey-dovey they are. Nothing wrong about that, but there isn't any content of value in here.

So this thread can die now.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oh wait I did have a short fling with a very cute kind of tea for a while though... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Holy shit, that's awesome! I saw you both on the Introduce thread a long time ago, but I never actually thought you'd get together! Congrats!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

So many sour grapes in this thread. I think it's lovely that some people really do find love in online forums such as in Dynasty. I mean, if I found a partner through dynasty, I'd be curious myself if some other people found themselves a partner too. I think it's also quite positive that they demonstrate that finding love online is anything but impossible.

How does asking become an equivalent to bragging anyway?

Really, lighten up. It's 2016.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh wait I did have a short fling with a very cute kind of tea for a while though... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your affair with Earl Gray is your own business.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Satsuki posted:

People automatically assume the worst. Obviously if you're asking if others met anyone because of the site that just means you want to brag about your own relationship because that relationship alone isn't enough but underhandedly bragging about it online on some forum is better.

joined Apr 27, 2014

So many sour grapes in this thread. I think it's lovely that some people really do find love in online forums such as in Dynasty. I mean, if I found a partner through dynasty, I'd be curious myself if some other people found themselves a partner too. I think it's also quite positive that they demonstrate that finding love online is anything but impossible.

Exactly that is how it is, thanks to people who are nice and again this ain't bragging, just curiosity,but I guess not everyone is willing to take such a "risk" ,but I'll be happy to hear from someone else who has :P

joined Jan 8, 2016

Satsuki posted:

People automatically assume the worst. Obviously if you're asking if others met anyone because of the site that just means you want to brag about your own relationship because that relationship alone isn't enough but underhandedly bragging about it online on some forum is better.

joined Aug 18, 2015

well said. it isn't easy to find love, especially online. so congrats to those who do.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So many negative people. Why couldnt they just congratulate the love birds and share their own experience if possible? I would wonder the same question if I found love on here.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

^
I know right lol
Anyways congrats :3
I wish you happiness and wisdom.
Also remember that there might be times when you might not agree with each other or even fight but if you can pass those hard times and try help each other understand your feelings while being respectful and understanding of each-other you guys will go far! Of course try to cherish and make each-other happy too!! Have fun!
The strongest of relationships are those that can withstand hardships and struggles xD
Trust me that's how it's gone for me and I wouldn't see myself with any other person than the one I'm with right now :)
Cheers you love birds ;)

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 9:55PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

What you got against black tea?!

joined May 23, 2015

I think almost everyone involved here has worded everything in just about the worst possible way, so it all comes off much worse than intended to others.

aka pretty much this whole fight is dumb.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What you got against black tea?!

Thass racis'!

joined Apr 27, 2014

I think almost everyone involved here has worded everything in just about the worst possible way, so it all comes off much worse than intended to others.

aka pretty much this whole fight is dumb.

Is there a fight? But I even read some nice dating advice and all ^^
Well no one seems to have a similar story, but ,it was worth to give it a shot and ask!

Also... I remembered I do like black tea, so i'm going to go get some.

Thank you everyone :3

joined Nov 30, 2011

Hope it works out for you two. Being in a long distance relationship can be tough if you don't have ways around it, or don't put a lot of effort into it. Good luck to both of you.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Love makes the world better placе :)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Hope it works out for you two. Being in a long distance relationship can be tough if you don't have ways around it, or don't put a lot of effort into it. Good luck to both of you.

I'm used to long distance . And I think effort should be put in all sort of relationships but yes, I appreciate the advice ^^

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

hahahaha there are some confessions going on here xD
it's nice to know that people can be brought together by similar interests and friendship. I feel like I'm starting to sound like a ball of cheesiness now hahaha.

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 10:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.