ForumNews All Good Things...

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I've been doing this a long long time. More then most people can stand to. But I've lost any drive to continue working on manga, as has MrE. With both of us out of commission, we thought it best to just call it at this point. As of now, Dynasty Scans will halt nearly all scanlation work. The only things we might continue to do are some random doujins or small things like that.

We've been working with AudioErotica and other groups to get things picked up and continued/finished off. As things continue to get sorted out, more information will be provided.

The reader and a future project will continue to be run and maintained. (READER BACK UP)

In the end, I have to say thank you. I know what our and my perception is by some, but in the end, we are thankful for all the people who have downloaded or read our work and enjoyed. No matter what was thought of us, I hope that people will appreciate all the work that all the staff here have put into manga over the years.

On a personal note, there are so many people over the years that have helped me and made this group and community simply amazing and something that has shaped my life for the last 5 years. All the staff, past and present. quincy, who first hired me. Him, lambchopsil, Darkclaw, Hikage, GolSho and many others who not only worked with us as staff, but also mentored or taught me all I knew. All the people in the IRC channel who have hung around been some of the coolest friends I've had. I hope the channel will continue be populated, and that more people will want to join in. I also want to thank lililicious and Rosa_Chinensis, AudioErotica and shijima and all our other raw providers. Without them, 99% of the yuri work we would have done would never have happened. As well, all the hosting we've received over the years, krotch, thetime, SaberRider and others. They've provided their hosting of releases for free and have been as key as anyone else.

We hope to expand on the reader some more now, along with more projects designed to increase accessibility of the reader and other stuff, having reached 10 million unique chapter viewers last month, it's clear that the reader is a great success.

As I said, expect more info over the coming days as we slowly strip down the site to reflect our new focus.

Until next time.

MrE Edit: Uh yeah, ditto.

joined Nov 28, 2011

Thank you for all the work you did, may good times and many treasures follow your step

joined Nov 11, 2011

WHYYY IS THIS HAPPENING?!??!?! I JUST DISCOVERED DYNASTY SCANS A MONTH AGO. MUST READ YURII :((

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

We're grateful for everything you did. I know how hard it is to fit scanlation into a busy life, and you've put forth an incredible amount of work over the years. It was and will continue to be enjoyed and appreciated.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Thanks for all the releases.

joined Nov 11, 2010

It is sad to see y'all go, but I understand. I am very grateful for all of the work y'all have done to provide us with stories we might not have seen otherwise (or not as well done). I've followed Dynasty's work for a couple of years now and have always thought well of the people here and their work.

While I am sad to see y'all go, I wish you the best in your daily lives and hope to 'see' y'all again.

Best wishes,
Sholum

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

How unreal, Dynasty ending scanlation... I almost can't get my head around it. For a minute I thought it was April Fools again and I was like, "Where did those months go it was November yesterday".
As one of the greatest "flagship" translation groups of yuri, at least on par with Lililicious, it's truly tragic.
Congratulations on the good run, Dynasty, and while I'm heartbroken (I wish I were joking, it's like someone died) to see you go, I'm really thankful for all the lovely yuri you've scanlated and shared over the years.
Cheers, and well wishes.

joined Nov 28, 2011

Hi guys.

Today I as always went here, and then saw new post at homepage. Looks like i have bad day today :)
Anyway, you've done great job for many people in whole world, who's not speak Japanese but can read English (despite the fact that my English is still sucks =b).
Thanks a lot for all.

P.S.: nobody will mind, if you change decision :D

joined Jul 27, 2011

Even though I stumbled upon Dynasty a little bit too late, and have been one of the quieter fans, I feel I have to come out and say my thanks. I appreciate all the wonderful work you did, day in and day out, just to introduce those of us who has trouble understanding Japanese to so many great manga. I wouldn't have had the chance to read some of the titles I read and loved, were it not for you guys. May you find success in your future projects and once again, thanks for all you have done for us.

Payapaya Scans
joined Nov 14, 2010

Thanks for everything guys, Y'all will be missed!! Cas you were like a slightly evil big brother to me in scanlation, it will not be the same without you pushing me to do better.

I hope to have a few of the series out this week!

joined Nov 28, 2011

Thank you so much for your work so far, you've been able to cheer me up even on the worst days. I've been a constant visitor on this site but thought I should register to say thank you for all the really well-done scanlations.

So goodbye, and I wish you all the best!! :)

joined Jul 3, 2011

Man talk about parting and sweet sorrow, and you guys do such great work too

joined Oct 11, 2010

Thank you for all your great work!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Goodbye, I hope someone steps in to fill the huge gap left by you guys quitting because you really do alot.

joined Nov 29, 2011

I have been a long time lurker of Dynasty Scans and while I am saddened by the end of Dynasty's actively working on scanlations, I am glad you guys kept at it so long.

Thank you for all the work and effort these past few years.

joined Jul 13, 2011

You will be missed. Good luck on your future endeavors.

joined May 17, 2011

I am sad to see you guys retire but I am thankful for all the time you invested in making your site worth visiting ^^

Tumblr_lh8gel1cne1qcry41_thumb
joined Oct 11, 2010

Thanks for everything. You will be missed. ;)

last edited at Nov 29, 2011 1:29PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

...I had to check the date, make sure it wasn't April 1st so I didn't fall for it again =3 Lol.

I don't read Yuri but I'm still sad yet another group is leaving =(
I do wish you ALL the best in your futures, and will look forward to what you may work on.
Thank You for keeping the reader alive, I may just check out some of your works ^_~
hugglz you all

Luv,
GiggLz.

joined Oct 11, 2010

I've been a reader since before you joined, Casusby: long, long ago when dinosaurs drove cadillacs. I've often wished I had a useful skill set, hardware and the time to help, but even now I still cannot. I've derived a lot of enjoyment from the scanlations here, though, and appreciate it very much.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I thought something was a bit off when the 4th chapter of Prism popped up on the reader done by another group. This is really a shock though. Well, you guys have lives to live so I guess I'll just have to accept this quietly. Your work has truly been appreciated though. Thank you for everything you've done.

joined Sep 5, 2011

I've been a quiet member of the forums for at least a few months now, but a near-daily reader for a little longer than that. While I'm pretty new to scanlation in general, I know quality when I see it, and pretty much everything I've seen by Dynasty has been high, high quality. Like someone said quite a few posts before me, it's a little like a member of the family is gone. I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and thank you so, so much for everything you've done in the past! This site has been a large influence in my own desire to start in scanlation and it'll always be an example to look back on as I go forward.

joined Aug 13, 2011

I've been following you guys for so long and it's been such an amazing and wonderful ride and it really sucks that you're not gonna be around anymore. i first found you when you guys released no bra ch1 wwwaaaayyyy back in the day, and have been one of your biggest fans ever since. you guys are one of the driving forces as to why i love manga so much and in the end i would like to say thank you for all of the amazing work you have done and you will be greatly missed. i wish you luck on all of your future endeavors. ;_; dang, now it seems i've done got something in my eye TT.TT

last edited at Nov 29, 2011 7:34PM

joined Jul 26, 2011

All I can say is that I'm really very sad for the ending of the activities of the scanlator. I was once at your position, translating chapters from English to Portuguese-BR (yes, I'm brazillian) and, man... it is a very hard work!

I met Dynasty through Sasameki Koto, a series that I got very addicted after watching the anime, and suddenly I became to frequent Dynasty reader almost every week to read various things! I really appreciated all the things you've done, including hosting online chapters from other groups and helping they get known!

I really hope that the reader continue to go on and appreciate the groups that will carry on the translating of all the series that I love so much!

Once again, thanks for all the hard work Dynasty People! Altough I did not participate at all in the forum, I had to come here and thank everybody for everything! And congratulations for the very good work done in here!

Cheers!

Ps.: Sorry if I could not make myself clear. I can read english pretty well, but sometimes it's a bit too dificult to write. =P

joined Dec 30, 2010

I'll be missing your scans, especially of Sasameki Koto. That was how I found Dynasty. I hope that everything works out for you guys after all this. Good luck!

To reply you must either login or sign up.