Forum › Master and Me discussion

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

If only I could go down to the shop and pick one up for myself.

Lolicon >.>

You know you want one haha

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm like what's moe up the butt?? And I thought it was literal, was I wrong XD

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I wonder if all those girls with animal ears are orphans. They seem to be staying in the institution that prepares them for "adoption" by rich people.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I'm like what's moe up the butt?? And I thought it was literal, was I wrong XD

U have a long way to go, kouhai.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

This is... too much... for my heart.. to handle... Gah.. I think I may die in happiness...

joined Jan 22, 2015

er... I feel so conflicted... this is so cute and master is so cool omg, but she's kind of a creep... I hope she still loves the poor little girl when she grows up.

Am I weird in the fact that I find people's different views of the master interesting?

Having said that I'll state that I fully support their love, be it platonic or other

joined Jan 22, 2015

I forgot the XD at the end of that post

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Pfftt the master isnt creepy at all shes super sweet
Altho when they kissed it did make my heart race it felt kinda dirty hehe, especially when Mel said that Colette doesnt know

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The romantic nature of their relationship needs to remain secret, otherwise Master will have her ass handed to her by Collette, just before the cops arrive.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 10:19PM

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

this triggers something inside of me

Haha that PEDO Master laying her hands on her lil cute animaly maid! O_o... But if it's TRUE LOVE i don't have anything against this! >~<

joined Jul 8, 2013

me as I was reading this new release
"Is this a repost?"
"This all feels really familiar..."
"If she goes to the garden and says its her favorite spot this is definitely a repost and I'll just stop reading again."
they kiss
"DEFINITELY not a repost."

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

U G H

joined Dec 18, 2014

Haha that PEDO Master laying her hands on her lil cute animaly maid! O_o... But if it's TRUE LOVE i don't have anything against this! >~<

That!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That!

Meh.. if it was real and not some loli fluffy cute story, Master should have waited some kind of age of consent before laying her hands on Mel.

I have nothing against them sleeping in the same bed and cuddling, but the kiss is a bit too much, because Mel obviously knows that it's somewhat "wrong" since it's a secret.

On the other hand, this is fluff and the fact they have some races with animal ears is made so as to distance it from our reality.

So I will go on the premises it's all OK in that parallel universe.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Ihnales deeply

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Phew, glad to get that out of my system

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm fine with the kiss, since there seems to be a separation of the romantic and the sexual in Itou Hachi's body of work. So they have a romantic attachment, which doesn't manifest as sexual desire but more wanting to be close to each other. It's all very innocent, but so long as that distance is maintained I'm totally cool with it.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

interesting, this author sure has a thing for those animal ears

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I just want do say that, like everything in the manga i guess, gramdma Collete is also Friggin adorable. Just look at her! I wanna hug her! :~~

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Altho when they kissed it did make my heart race it felt kinda dirty hehe, especially when Mel said that Colette doesnt know

Shyeah, right--she naively imagines Colette doesn't know. That old lady knows everything that happens in her domain, I'd lay heavy odds they got no secrets from her.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm fine with the kiss, since there seems to be a separation of the romantic and the sexual in Itou Hachi's body of work. So they have a romantic attachment, which doesn't manifest as sexual desire but more wanting to be close to each other. It's all very innocent, but so long as that distance is maintained I'm totally cool with it.

Hrm . . . To be honest, it looked to me like they were about to go further and the only reason they didn't was because this isn't that kind of manga . . . um, I mean Master was tired from working late. But presumably Master isn't that tired every night, so . . .

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

So good, so fluffy.
~~ \o/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shyeah, right--she naively imagines Colette doesn't know. That old lady knows everything that happens in her domain, I'd lay heavy odds they got no secrets from her.

To say nothing of the fact that both of them are awful at keeping secrets of that sort.

joined Dec 23, 2015

IT"S TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! *dying of nosebleed Thank you for the continuation~

joined Dec 23, 2015

er... I feel so conflicted... this is so cute and master is so cool omg, but she's kind of a creep... I hope she still loves the poor little girl when she grows up.

Am I weird in the fact that I find people's different views of the master interesting?

Having said that I'll state that I fully support their love, be it platonic or other

I agree with both of you lol Though, I personally think Master is still going to love Mel when she's....legal age? lol But it's kinda wierd to be in an actual romantic relationship with somone but they're your maid??? Still ship it though XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.