Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Aug 18, 2015

I doubt Sungji is going to get hurt much. I think she is strong and sensible enough to deal with the drama ahead.

it's her first love. she will def be hurt. it's gonna leave a nasty scar.

Well it is a possibility. However, Sumin is taking a step back fr their relationship that tell me she wants to protect Sungji fr getting hurt. I'd be worry if Sumin's treated Sungji like any of those one-night stands.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sumin has been concerned about protecting Sungji from getting hurt, from not making her cry again, but that's not what happen in the last two chapters. She's been treating Sungji badly without even thinking about her feelings at all. She promised Sungji in the beginning of their relationship that she will try her best to make it work, but one meeting with an Ex and she already loses her shit. That kind of behavious, the hot and cold behaviour will be confusing to Sungji and possibly hurt her.
Having Sumin as your very first partner is not something easy. Even if you're strong, it's not easy to deal with someone who is as messed up as Sumin and you will definitely get hurt. Being strong doesn't mean that you can't get hurt, it just mean you can handle the situation better and probably not give up on that person. That's what Seju has been doing for so long and hopefully Sungji will be able to do just as good or even better

joined Aug 18, 2015

I am not saying Sungji is not going hurt. ofc she is going to get hurt but not as much as others have feared. Imo Sungji is the person who is going to help Sumin getting her acts together; the one who gives Sumin courage to face her past. To me that will set Sungji apart fr Seju and others. Sumin is a very frustrating character. That's why I said Seju is fool.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I agree, Sungji will be the one to help Sumin to sort her attitude and problems out, there's no doubt about that.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch34 is on Lezhin.
OMG! When I saw Sungji crying I though Sumin broke her heart, but then everything is alright, kiss saved the day lol! Sumin will be going somewhere for few days? Another great chapter, it looks like that "Gun" guy have a clue that Sungji likes Sumin.

last edited at Dec 16, 2015 9:25AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I thought they're gonna break up. Lol

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I thought they're gonna break up. Lol

I also thought that's what happened.

What did the glasses girl shout about? Sumin's face looked kind of pale after that. And that reminds me of the camera thing which we know nothing about until now.

joined Sep 15, 2015

^ I wish I know what the glasses girl shouted there. I think what she said got Sumin to realize something. And maybe, just maybe. The glasses girl's the one behind the camera thing.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ The glasses girl was looking kind of suspicious this chapter with her shouting something and telling that guy something. I too am guessing it is her.

Also if Sumin is going to be gone for a few days, maybe she's going for a business trip with Seju, no?

joined Jun 18, 2015

glasses girl told the guy that Sungji and Sumin were dating and Sungji admitted it to the guy. She was shouting out their relationship. Sumin promised Sungji three wishes after she mede her cry.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ thanks bingojay .

That glasses girl is dangerous...

joined Sep 15, 2015

Srsly ?? For real ?? Damn ! This. Is. Getting. Better. And. Better. :>

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I'm curious about what the last wish will be!!! make it count sungji! :)

last edited at Dec 16, 2015 11:42PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Her wish is to finally have the sexy times with Sumin, that's why she said she'll save it for later (or say it later)
woohoo

joined Sep 15, 2015

I think they're gonna do that after the party. Lol
fingers crossed

last edited at Dec 17, 2015 9:51AM

joined May 20, 2013

Seju: how was your holiday with sungji? Sumin: fine ."silent....". Seju : You know it's still hurt to see the person you love seeing someone. Still I wonder how long will it take to drain my bleeding heart . ( these must be in her mind!)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch35 is on Lezhin.

Chapter was great until there's some memory about some guy showed up >< Who the heck DAT dude gonna be >.< Annoying to see so many obstacles in Sumin x Seju's way.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 8:15AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

That was a sweet chapter for Sumin and Sungji :3
From the note she left the guy with, it looks like Seju is grading how good the guy is in bed. And that guy got an 8/10... I'm getting even more curious about Seju D:

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

From the note she left the guy with, it looks like Seju is grading how good the guy is in bed. And that guy got an 8/10...

If it's true then it's freaking horrible :O If Seju is like that and sleeping with guys then I really gonna stop shipping her with Sumin and get my ass heartbroken :O Gaji told us that Seju is not like Sumin...she can't be worse,right lol

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

From the note she left the guy with, it looks like Seju is grading how good the guy is in bed. And that guy got an 8/10...

If it's true then it's freaking horrible :O If Seju is like that and sleeping with guys then I really gonna stop shipping her with Sumin and get my ass heartbroken :O Gaji told us that Seju is not like Sumin...she can't be worse,right lol

That's her mum lol. The lady has green eyes and obviously looks different.

EDIT: JUST REALISED THE GUY SEJU'S MUM IS SLEEPING WITH HAS THE SAME MOLE AS SEJU'S BROTHER WTF.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 2:16PM

joined Apr 20, 2015

EDIT: JUST REALISED THE GUY SEJU'S MUM IS SLEEPING WITH HAS THE SAME MOLE AS SEJU'S BROTHER WTF.

I was gonna mention about the dude too! Maybe this explains why mole-dude has such a strong obsession with Seju.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thank you! I didn't know that it was her mom ><.....Now that you mention it, I'm starting to think that there is a possibility that the guy who beat up Sumin could be Seju's birth father.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

OMG! You're right, her hair is a little different (bangs on the right side) you just saved my love for Seju, thank you so much <3! LOL! The guy who named Seju? It's not her brother I think but someone else..oh my he can't be real Seju's father CAN HE?! :O I mean remember how Seju's brothers said Seju look nothing like "father" :O ch19

joined Dec 23, 2015

Seju's mom for sure.
Her name is Ahn Cha Hee, she looks younger and she has green eyes.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 3:05PM

joined Sep 27, 2015

That guy is probably seju's dad right?

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 7:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.