Forum › Be My Last discussion

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

That last line was deep.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Wow... that was kinda depressing and beautiful.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That turned out... darker and more emotional than I thought

joined Mar 23, 2013

Where can I sign up to have a Mirei?

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Is this show any good?

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is this not good enough to get a drama tag?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is this show any good?

Lets just say it has enough yuri to be border line hentai , the only part they don't show is the vaginal area. Lots of hot kissing ,fondling,breasts in all shapes and sizes , more bounce and jiggle than you can imagine. Please check it out . https://kissanime.to/Anime/Valkyrie-Drive-Mermaid Have no worries this is a safe site, i have watched over 20,000 anime from this site and never any problems.

Ludmila
joined Dec 17, 2015

Being an Extar must really suck because you turn into a weapon every time you're about to.... you know. xD

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Being an Extar must really suck because you turn into a weapon every time you're about to.... you know. xD

This is something that I kept wondering ever since I learned how Extars worked, like, what if you wanna do it with your partner but can't cause every time you orgasm you become a weapon, like is there a way to do it without the Extar becoming a weapon? Sex would other wise have to be one sided and that's no good!

On a diff point, this went angsty/dramatic from 0 to 100 real quick, but still good!!

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 12:01AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Some of the pages just screamed "completely incomplete" to me but otherwise it's a cute story.

After page 9 I was half-expecting Mamori to pull a reversal for real and go "nononononono, this time I am going to be fucking you, and I insist". That would've really impressed me. Ah well.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I thought about how their sex lives might be.. difficult? The moment she really feels it, she turns into a weapon. What a mood killer :p

After she reached her climax ya can embrace her weapon form... A lil UNCOMFY?? XD

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

After she reached her climax ya can embrace her weapon form... A lil UNCOMFY?? XD

And sharp. O`_ó

Well .. if you really like weapons..

transforms Sorry.. did i ruin it ?

No. No this is much better!

joined Mar 25, 2013

And sharp. O`_ó

Well .. if you really like weapons..

transforms Sorry.. did i ruin it ?

No. No this is much better!

proceeds to use the handle of the weapon to insert it in herself

Something like that? Though Mamori wouldn't know it happened xD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Some of the pages just screamed "completely incomplete" to me but otherwise it's a cute story.

That is intentional, all the stuff Arima has posted on twitter are just drafts of a full doujin is being prepared for C89. If I understood well, the doujin will include new stuff as well.

I hope the doujin is scanlated

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 11:34AM

HuyetNguyetHunter
joined Oct 5, 2015

Whoa, I've waited the doujin of Valkyrie Drive for a long time :D

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

This is something that I kept wondering ever since I learned how Extars worked, like, what if you wanna do it with your partner but can't cause every time you orgasm you become a weapon, like is there a way to do it without the Extar becoming a weapon? Sex would other wise have to be one sided and that's no good!

On a diff point, this went angsty/dramatic from 0 to 100 real quick, but still good!!

Well, from what I understood of the show, I think you have to have an...activator (Liberator?) to transform into a weapon and there's also the issue of compatibility. At least the first few episodes talked about various ranking/levels but there was a scene where Mamori turned into a weapon when she first saw the Governor...

I imagine that veterans such as Lady x Lady would be able to control whether they transform or not.

To reply you must either login or sign up.